Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Feel So Ashamed... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel So Ashamed... (595 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Ashamed... by Victortee1(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2015
I wonder what will happen to a stranded Nigerian on d street of Dallas. Will U have to identify yourself and highlight if u are yoruba /ibo? Aw can 1mans' carefree statement begin to bring out our "foolish brewing tribal sentimentsss"? I feel so ashamed.

#saynototribalsentiments #ilovendigbos
Re: I Feel So Ashamed... by pinkiberry(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015
come again pls.....
Re: I Feel So Ashamed... by IGBOSON1: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2015
pinkiberry:
come again pls.....

wink
Re: I Feel So Ashamed... by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2015
A stranded Nigerian in the street of Dallas should just start finding his way home. That is the most intelligent thing to do.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Ashamed... by VintageCocktail(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2015
Trek to Mexico or California but Texas is big with lots of big towns and cities.

Better still, yab in pidgin to whomever that identifies as a Nigerian to be on the safe side.
Re: I Feel So Ashamed... by Penssuwa(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Victortee1:
I wonder what will happen to a stranded Nigerian on d street of Dallas. Will U have to identify yourself and highlight if u are yoruba /ibo? Aw can 1mans' carefree statement begin to bring out our "foolish brewing tribal sentimentsss"? I feel so ashamed.

#saynototribalsentiments #ilovendigbos
I stand with you on this, but don't you think that inequality and injustice that thrives here is one of the causes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Being Slow Or Being Careful? / Name Your Alleged Abductors, Senator Marafa Challenges Saraki / Gunmen Kill 70 In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.