Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Oghara Delta State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Oghara Delta State (3817 Views)

Hostel For Sale In Oghara Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oghara Delta State by realnaija(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2009
How's the property markert in Oghara? I have been away for a 4 years
and in that time it looks like a lot of development has taken place.
I have a large plot of land, which someone has contacted me that they want to buy, I don't know if I should hold on untill I can afford to do something e.g a housing estate or factory or sell up and put the money in the bank .
What do you guys/gals think?
Re: Oghara Delta State by realnaija(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2009
Can anyone please offer me suggestions, I am open to ideas.
Re: Oghara Delta State by realnaija(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2009
People, just to late una know.

Oghara is at the crosroads of Benin, Sapele and Warri.
There are 2 universities and a polythechnic in the vicinity.
Near the oil town of Warri(20mins away) Benin commercial centre(20mins away) Sapele soso(10 mins away)

I heard a call centre being setup being set up there, New naval base(Logistics) Loads of students

Constant street light (solar) heavy security the as the ex govenor is frommthere and a big naval base.

I just want to know if I should hold on, or sell and make a profit more than doubling what I paid for it?
Re: Oghara Delta State by waoosa(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2009
@poster,
Hold on to it but have your people keep real watch on the property .

You will need this land when the University (Western delta University) is in full motion. I mean you build hostel there or sell for people that may want to build hostel.
Re: Oghara Delta State by realnaija(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2009
Thank you my brotha, that's been my intention from the start, to raise some money then go back and do something there.
But life is tough here, I have to pay for my studies, in addition to pay bills and send the occasional money back home.
The person who wants it, is offering me more than double what I paid for it.
I am just afraid if I say no, that they wll just go ahead and take it any way, i dont realy trust anyone on ground to fight my corner, and this person nah big man.
I see the potential, that's why I got it at the time
Re: Oghara Delta State by itua10(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2009
If u're away and u're sure the pple could still 'take' the property my guess is that u should sell and keep the funds in a Bankers Acceptance.
I am a banker with FIRSTINLAND BANK and could easily assist.
Re: Oghara Delta State by waoosa(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2009
@Realnaija,

If the guy that wants your land is a big gun, pls kindly sell now since you are not on ground and nobody to keep good watch over the land for you. What a pity. I had this same problem in Warri when one politician kept disturbing my peace and his boys parading my house day in day out, I had to give way.

Just like ITUA suggested, keep the proceeds in a fixed deposit while you think of what to do next.
Re: Oghara Delta State by realnaija(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2009
Thank you my people, I have spent the weekend thinking about it.
I will sell to the man, but ask for at least triple the price, if they realy want it that's my price
Anyway will keep you guys updated.

Thanks once again
Re: Oghara Delta State by realnaija(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2009
I've gone back with my price, but no agrrement as of yet.

I'm thinking of maybe contacting foreign firms with presence in Naija, if they might be interested in a joint venture .
Does anyone know if this will be possible to get them interested.

I am open to options, either selling for a price I think is right, or going into partnership with a company for a long term earning potential.
Re: Oghara Delta State by waoosa(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
How about discussing with Banks. They may want to buy and keep so can be used when the town kicks off in full balst
Re: Oghara Delta State by realnaija(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
Is it that easy? can I just walk in off the street and ask to speak to the manager.
I don't want to fly down from jand to get nowhere unless there is something on ground
Re: Oghara Delta State by waoosa(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2009
Since you don't want to take the risk off flying down not knowing what you will meet, then engage someone you can trust to make the enquiries for you.

Since you are from Delta state, try and make calls and see if anybody can connect you to the Ibru's. The owner of oceanic bank. They may be interested.

I will suggest you employ a lawyer to act as ur agent, market this place to banks and see what comes out.

(1) (Reply)

A New Estate With Approved Exicision Immedately After Dangote Sea Port For 1.5m / Deed Of Conveyance And Assignment! / 4 Bedroom Apartment For Sale @ Lsdpc Estate Glover Street Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.