Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria (21050 Views)

Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS / Troops Raid Boko Haram Hideouts In Borno (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by olokfor: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Chadian military have reportedly carried out airstrikes on Boko Haram hideouts in Nigeria in retaliation for the June 15th multiple bomb blast coordinated by the sect members on Chadian Police Headquarters in N’Djamena, the Chadian capital. 27 people, mostly cadets who were graduating from the police academy in the force headquarters died in the attack.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/chad-carries-out-airstrikes-on-boko.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by olokfor: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by pinkiberry(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2015
thumb up to chad.

11 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by fistonati(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
see what Nigeria has brought to itself!!! Chad carried out airstrikes in Nigeria WHAT A SHAME ON MY FATHERLAND.
"""pay politicians minimum wage and see how Nigeria will grow"""

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by akinssan(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2015
fistonati:
see what Nigeria has brought to itself!!! Chad carried out airstrikes in Nigeria WHAT A SHAME ON MY FATHERLAND.
<center><script type='text/javascript'>netseer_tag_id = '15360'; netseer_ad_width = '1000'; netseer_ad_height = '40'; netseer_task = 'ad'; netseer_imp_type = '1'; netseer_imp_src = '2'; </script> <script src='http://cl.netseer.com/dsatserving2/scripts/netseerads.js' type='text/javascript'></script></center>

Chad have been abhorring the sect since and because of that PMB decided to make the place the headquarters of the Joint Forces so the guys got annoyed bombed the place and killed the new cadets, so chad have to fire back,so forget the place they carried out the strike. Na pay back time.

6 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Agwoden(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Let them help us. we don't have a President but a figure head who is still touring from west Germany to Upper Volta and Gold Coast abi Babylon. We saw all these coming but the children of hate said that even if he presents a NEPA bill or bread label as certificate, they'll vote him.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2015
Keep it coming , kick their ass out mehn, loving the Chadians grin
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Caseless: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2015
I trust chad , dem no de delay.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by samueld0(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Nigeria is Gradualy becoming Iraq and syria where any miltary from all over the world can come in and bomb in the name of retaliation. I think Buhary promised us Nigeria will take back her position as the giant of Africa? Is this what he meant?

16 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by tit(f): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Agwoden:
Let them help us. we don't have a President but a figure head who is still touring from west Germany to Upper Volta and Gold Coast abi Babylon. We saw all these coming but the children of hate said that even if he presents a NEPA bill or bread label as certificate, they'll vote him.

the dullard of daura has sold the territorial integrity of Nigeria.
how can small chad be bombing Nigeria the giant of Africa?
what is the difference between book haram bombing Nigeria and tchad bombing Nigeria?

let us get the dullard of daura out of that seat.
asap!

27 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Caseless: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Agwoden:

You slave of otuoke Dullard, where were you when your paymaster allowed the sect to grow from using machette to using sophisticated weapons? He used 5 years to allow the sect to fester and operate unmitigatedly, and you want BUHARI to use less than 3 weeks to 'rout' them?

We said before the election that even if BUHARI presents a 'Nepa bill' we would vote him. This time around, even na tissue paper him present, he still has my support and vote.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by ShowYourCertificate: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Chad carrying out air strikes in Nigerian territory? This is a taboo. Very soon they will carryout strikes in Abuja and Lagos in the guise of retaliating against Boko Haram. Why should Buhari allow this nonsense.

This is very wrong. Buhari is truly a dullard from daura for allowing this to happen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by wearerelated: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
ride on guys, but watch out for our soldiers o!

what of our airforce?

seems all our aircraft have been leased to BH.......nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by bobcharly(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good job..but they should be careful o...make dem no go strike innocent citizens of we country..
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
hmmm....Our territorial integrity is at stake in the hand of Boko boys...yes we agree...But why will you invade our airspace just because you want to "retaliate"? I only hope you got the permission to do so...else you are intruding... passing your boundary and our Air force shouldn't fold their arms!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by LagosBoi2(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good, I think they should be allowed to kill boko haram anywhere they are pending when the joint military will be fully ready

2 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by ejimieje: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
I love that, Just clear them all
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by millionboi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari has faied us

5 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by stobery(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please Chad help us, I know you guys are only 2m with just 800 effective military under an effective president

Ours is still celebrating election victory in West Germany with president Mittchel after discoverying that he is too old to fvck the woman he will come bk.

5 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by stobery(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
V
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
this is embarrassing.... what shocks me the most is that grand pa is still busy touring the world...I miss GEJ and IHEJERIKA

15 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Mubbyleey(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
vry good
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by frankac: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Just watching. Nigeria e no gudoooo
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Expsbterror(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Omo mehn, them vexing gan

Imagine, they (an Islamic country) banned face covering after the bomb blast and now an air strike. This shows how serious they are to totally repel this insurgency.

If only GEJ made vital moves.... it wouldn't have been this bad.

#Hope

4 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by mohisi: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
fistonati:
Blame oga jona shame to him

4 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
tit:

the dullard of daura has sold the territorial integrity of Nigeria.
how can small chad be bombing Nigeria the giant of Africa?
what is the difference between book haram bombing Nigeria and tchad bombing Nigeria?

let us get the dullard of daura out of that seat.
asap!

But they said GEJ is clueless grin

3 Likes

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Pascal181: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kill dem all. Who no want peace no go see peace
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is very shameful indeed. Is our military sleeping? I thought they've been told to move to borno with immediate effect. Are they waiting for the go-ahead from PMB? NIGERIA!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Orter(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am relocating to chad until this land is cleansed of these terrorist.
But most of the guys recruited for this acts speak foreign languages.
They could be their sons wink wink wink
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by chamboy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
INTERNATIONAL WAR ON BOKO HARAM
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by slytubadth(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
On Nigeria Territory. Where is our soldiers. This does not sound good at all. I mean allowing other soldiers to carry out ur responsibilities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition / Plateau Killings: Youths, Military Disagree Over Secret Burial For Victims / NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.