Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Adsense Link Ads Are The Best - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Link Ads Are The Best (8175 Views)

My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing / Generate More Google Adsense Earning With Responsive Link Ads, / My Adsense Ads Are Showing Blank Spaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Who has noticed that adsense link ads have higher cpc than image ads? Try it out put link ads for one day and remove the other and vice versa the next day. share your experience
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Emmysteve(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2015
denzmark:
Who has noticed that adsense link ads have higher cpc than image ads? Try it out put link ads for one day and remove the other and vice versa the next day. share your experience
how much do u earn per month?
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Any thing from $1500 to $3000 for now its always increasing
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by hilaryiwens05: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
$1500 to $3000

Like seriously, Naa u dey increase the money urself. Am just curious if I may ask, how do u get the much??

Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Use link ads for high cpc and have good paying keywords and get mobile theme for higher ctr you will see improvements
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Emmysteve(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
denzmark:
Use link ads for high cpc and have good paying keywords and get mobile theme for higher ctr you will see improvements
Please am i suppose to add the adsense to my blog before applying or i must wait for Google to approve my account? Before adding the adsense?
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
another thing to add is to make sure all potential spaces are filled with ads in mobile theme since most of every webmasters traffic comes from mobile this will make you make the most out of your mobile traffic

Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Emmysteve:
Please am i suppose to add the adsense to my blog before applying or i must wait for Google to approve my account? Before adding the adsense?
Add it to your blog then they will approve it
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Emmysteve(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
denzmark:

Add it to your blog then they will approve it
how can i introduce mobile theme to my blog?
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by 100ksalescom(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
denzmark:

This My Oga neva fails to impress me. cool
If i may ask whats your average page views per day.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Emmysteve:
how can i introduce mobile theme to my blog?
i dont know what is your blog i recommend you use blogger and switch on the mobile theme its so easy you will see it for yourself.

100ksalescom:

This My Oga neva fails to impress me. cool
If i may ask whats your average page views per day.

About 20 000 pv on average
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Emmysteve(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
My blog is www.freekicknaija..in do u mean the way it is or another way concerning the mobile theme?
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Emmysteve:
My blog is www.freekicknaija..in do u mean the way it is or another way concerning the mobile theme?
Excellent you done the best thing just stick in your adsense code and drive traffic to it

Your blog looks boss
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Emmysteve(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
denzmark:

Excellent you done the best thing just stick in your adsense code and drive traffic to it

Your blog looks boss
Thanks man. how can i get the adsense code. how were u able to achieve 20k views in just one day? plus that amount look outrageous
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Gyarados(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2015
i think popads n popcash (popunder) network better than google adsense, easy to register, n fast payment
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 20, 2015
denzmark:

i dont know what is your blog i recommend you use blogger and switch on the mobile theme its so easy you will see it for yourself.

About 20 000 pv on average
pls how do u mnage to arrive at 20k views per day? Can you kindly tell us?

Will appreciate
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Social media traffic mostly FB groups and search traffic
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Emmysteve(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2015
denzmark:
Social media traffic mostly FB groups and search traffic
Can you please drop ur pin for me?
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Scholargrants: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Please drop your pin or no, lets talk
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
I dont have bbm ask here i will tell u
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Emmysteve(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
denzmark:
I dont have bbm ask here i will tell u
Changing domain from to . Com does it have any effect on my adsence approval? I read somewhere where that Google approve than . Com
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Emmysteve:
Changing domain from to . Com does it have any effect on my adsence approval? I read somewhere where that Google approve than . Com
Change it for the good you might wana move somewhere in the future and adsense prefers .com domains over subdomains
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by smartdaniel100(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Emmysteve:
You comment is just like saying ''should i write Jamb before i Apply Unilag''? lol... visit www.supremegist.com and also if interested in sharing adsense account and you gat descent traffic give me a call or meet me on whatsapp +2348146267313
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Emmysteve(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
smartdaniel100:

You comment is just like saying ''should i write Jamb before i Apply Unilag''? lol... visit www.supremegist.com and also if interested in sharing adsense account and you gat descent traffic give me a call or meet me on whatsapp +2348146267313
I like the look of your blog how can mine look the same? And some photos don't seem to load on ur blog
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by smartdaniel100(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
emri54:
Will I ever get approved in the Google AdSense program? read..http://www.emrislot.com/2014/10/will-i-ever-get-approved-in-google-adsense-program.html

call me if you have descent traffic and intend we share adsense acount!!! 60/40 shaa
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
denzmark:
where do you place the link ads to get max. Ctr
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
radiokilla:
where do you place the link ads to get max. Ctr
Before post title and below post for me
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by smartdaniel100(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2015
Emmysteve:
I like the look of your blog how can mine look the same? And some photos don't seem to load on ur blog
Reload the page man! Network stuffs..
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Kufie(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things To Do To Make Your Website More Visible To Your Target Audience / Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website / How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.