Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

What If You Found Out Your Dad Was A Sadist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Found Out Your Dad Was A Sadist? (657 Views)

See What Sadist Ladies Now Do / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Found Out Your Dad Was A Sadist? by ityP(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2015
"The fifty shades of Grey" movie received lots of reviews here. Almost everybody condemn such acts. But now, what if you accidentally see your dad engaging in such sadistic practice with your mum? What would be your reaction?
N.B: You were brought into this world through sadistic practices...
Re: What If You Found Out Your Dad Was A Sadist? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2015
If a couple engages in any form of sexually sadistic activity and they do it with mutual consent, then there isn't anything wrong.
After all, that's their sexual fantasy. That's how they obtain their highest form of sexual gratification.
For all I know they are enjoying themselves.

But if it's a case where my dad is the one who has sadistic tendencies and fantasies and he is forcefully acting it out on my mum without her consent, then that I wouldn't allow.

I would tell him to stop or I will report him to the police, because that's sexual abuse of the highest from, and he will keep acting out those fantasies on my mum and those fantasies will keep on getting darker and stronger with time.
I would also advice my mum to call of the marriage for her own good.
My dad would have to go look for a masochist partner because sexually, the relationship with my mum would never work.

1 Like

Re: What If You Found Out Your Dad Was A Sadist? by englishmart(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2015
I will stretch out my hands, the left hand right behind the right, bow my head and give him an applauding handshake
Re: What If You Found Out Your Dad Was A Sadist? by Chiscomax(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2015
Thread Closed

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Give Up For A Relationship!!!! / Must Read- See What Tonto Dikeh Message To Fans On Instagram / Photo Of The Day!!! He Needs Serious Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.