Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 PM

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! (20417 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

Though, I wish I could meet the descriptions of her cutie she described up there. I'm not even fine, not to talk of cute sad

grin grin grin you are a case study!!!
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Burger01(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

grin grin grin you are a case study!!!
For Ishilove to say you're cute....hhmmmm. Okay o sad
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

For Ishilove to say you're cute....hhmmmm. Okay o sad

She is Martin Luther King grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Burger01(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

She is Martin Luther King grin
She had a dream, abi? cheesy
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

She had a dream, abi? cheesy

yup grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Burger01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

yup grin
You be her cute jare. Don't deny. I go dey on the fence dey look you both. sad
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Helloooo single, fine, sexy guys please post your pics to be devoured.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
See grown ass men gossiping grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

You be her cute jare. Don't deny. I go dey on the fence dey look you both. sad

If you want to live longer than stay away from Ishilove here, express your love for her in private else...army of men on her queue will descend on you here
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:
Helloooo single, fine, sexy guys please post your pics to be devoured.

Somebody is on heat-period today grin grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Burger01(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

If you want to live longer than stay away from Ishilove here, express your love for her in private else...army of men on her queue will descend on you here
Okay. I'm used to her toasters though sad cheesy

* Enters hibanation mode*
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

Somebody is on heat-period today grin grin

Please post your pics work is veryyyy boring! Lol
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Please post your pics work is veryyyy boring! Lol

Ok.

Picture loading...........
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

Ok.

Are you playing me?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Are you playing me?

Nope.

Keeping you entertained and i'm expecting a reward grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:

They're "gisting " cheesy
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

Nope.
Keeping you entertained and i'm expecting a reward grin

I give good rewards lol how's that for entertaining? wink
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

I give good rewards lol how's that for entertaining? wink

I believe you...you probably have Irish blood/water in you... grin grin

Lovely set of people
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

I believe you...you probably have Irish blood/water in you... grin grin
Lovely set of people

Hmmm you have Irish experience? Mummy daddy I don find the fish lol
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Hmmm you have Irish experience? Mummy daddy I don find the fish lol

grin I love Irish cream and have Irish friends...probably the nicest people in United Kingdom. grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

grin I love Irish cream and have Irish friends...probably the nicest people in United Kingdom. grin

Please stop teasing me and send your pic. You can pour Irish cream on yourself for better effect grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Please stop teasing me and send your pic. You can pour Irish cream on yourself for better effect grin

I knew you are not normal.. grin grin I need cold shower now after reading that... grin

justwise:

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:
[/b]
I knew you are not normal.. grin grin I need cold shower now after reading that... grin

Na the abnormal ones they deport to Ireland. Don't forget to take the shower pics too! Nairaland girls (and some boys) will appreciate.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Na the abnormal ones they deport to Ireland. Don't forget to take the shower pics too! Nairaland girls (and some boys) will appreciate.

Honestly I thought I'm bad but you take the biscuit grin grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Burger01(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:
Don't mind them jare cheesy
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:
[/b]
Honestly I thought I'm bad but you take the biscuit grin grin

Don't get me started on biscuits and crumbs...so what page are we on? cheesy
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Don't get me started on biscuits and crumbs...so what page are we on? cheesy

Page 3 grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:
[/b]
Page 3 grin

At what point will the super mods take me seriously?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

At what point will the super mods take me seriously?

One of them have already noticed this thread and even posted on it....so we are getting there.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

One of them have already noticed this thread and even posted on it....so we are getting there.

Wait a min are you the super mod and normal mod? Just dey do Wayo for nairalanders. Symptom of a cute guy shah.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Wait a min are you the super mod and normal mod? Just dey do Wayo for nairalanders. Symptom of a cute guy shah.

Lol..you are a nutcase. grin

Be nice to her >
Ishilove:
grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

Lol..you are a nutcase. grin
Be nice to her > grin

Do you like nut cases?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Nnewi (graphic Pics) / Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.