Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Positive Health Benefits That Would Happen When You Finally Stop Drinking Soda - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Positive Health Benefits That Would Happen When You Finally Stop Drinking Soda (838 Views)

Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Top 5 Nigerian Soups And Their Health Benefits. / How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positive Health Benefits That Would Happen When You Finally Stop Drinking Soda by foodiciary: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some days ago, I noticed a feed on my Facebook timeline of how a friend who had stopped taking Coke for a long while decided to try one after 12 months. He said “It was a terrible idea in the end. My body rejected it all”.

Have this ever happened to you? Do you think you should give up diet soda?

Here are reasons why you should finally stop drinking soda - http://foodiciary.com/2015/06/positive-health-benefits-that-would-happen-when-you-finally-stop-drinking-soda/

(1) (Reply)

World’s Most Expensive Cake Costs $75 Million / Easy Choco Cake / What Happens When You Fry An Egg In It's Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.