Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman (72395 Views)

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-seeking Woman(seephoto) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
So what's the big deal. From the way this was been described i thought the lady was lying on the ground with the pastor walking on her tommy.
Anyway the pastor should have used his hands na.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
will u free me manangry

Just having a conversation love... grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Just having a conversation love... grin
grin ok o dearielipsrsealed
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't even allow any pastor to put his hands on my head to pray for me. If you can't pray without putting your hand on my head,i'd rather go home,kneel before my creator and pray,not to talk of putting your foot on somebody's stomach. What some of these "so called" pastors do in secret,you'll be shocked. Only God knows the true pastor.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by tlops(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
that child will be a footballer..
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by tonytrice(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
DONT TELL ITs IN NIGERIA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Dailyfavour(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
"Ohun oiu wa loju ri". What she look for is what she got. African mentality with idea of devil even with self caused problem.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Harfisco(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pastors will ruin this world
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by busar(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Perhaps the healing juju(ise) it's in his leg. Bunch of fools fooling fools.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Austinleo: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Very True! People don't serve God anymore. They server their pastors.......So pathetic...
pussygotlips:
Africans butt-licking pastors asses
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Religion is Africa's greatest downfall.

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by darlenese(f): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
What about this

Some people are just too dumb jor

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by bejeria101(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
And they read this in their bible,smh God help your children
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by darlenese(f): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sincere4u:
So what's the big deal. From the way this was been described i thought the lady was lying on the ground with the pastor walking on her tommy.
Anyway the pastor should have used his hands na.

U mean like dis

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
smh...
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by RJayson(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pastor wants to take Penalty kick oo. Pastor dats not a ball naa.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by andyanders: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
same way the man can tell her " Open those legs and let me enter so that she can conceive. She will obey the command.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by francizy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is this one a man of goat or man of dog? undecided

See how some people allow useless and decietful goats to abuse them.. Smh oh
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by darediamond(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Meeen whaat a good soundinlicious combinational of words dia oo!! grin grin
deanoffaculty:
Oh boy!!! See SPIRITUAL ULTIMATE MORTAL KOMBAT!!! grin grin grin

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by andyanders: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
darlenese:

U mean like dis

Fake.Photoshop

Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Pamelayoung: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
coolest0:
I watched the video a while back on fb, its really a Pauling,. And the woman was pregnant

Was she pregnant? Op said she was barren n believing God.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by nehedprince(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
me i wouldn't blame d pastors in quote but rada d vulnerable miracle seekers. Jesus ha
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Esdb3: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
akoaki:
What you see in that picture is a large department of corruption in Nigeria. The same way we turned blind eye to petty misconducts among public officials and it festered to become a monster called corruption today ; if we are not careful, religion and its leaders would grow bigger than that and we may not be able to contain or curtail it. Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

To yourself and the 8 people who liked this you seem smart and out of the bunch to yourself. Out of what bunch? Out of the folks that pray and believe God? Out of what bunch? When ever has a pastor been asked to choose a president or a local government counsellor?! Your country is there rotting away because the only thing folks like you do is live your life, analyze, talk smart and ridicule God! No innovative thinking no inventive idea just pure B.S and mockery of a Deity!

Btw, it is left for people to think. You can ask your pastor to pray for you but a man worketh his own salvation by himself is what the scripture says. This is what you get when you don't read your bible and know what is right from wrong.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Moana(f): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
If i was the woman i would hold his leg up and throw him in the air and then pretend like im having a manifestation. How dare u put that shoe that has stepped on God knows what on my tummy angry
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by nwakaibeya1: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Behold evil spiritual night traders,evil marine occult those we call CHAMELEONS and secular and so called pastors and prophets full in the house of God and decieving ignorant spiritually blind children of God hence many human beings following them the so called pastors and prophets are under heavy evil spiritual bondage and they cannot sleep at night nor have the commonest thing that real Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him which is peace and that's why they have no choice but to always dwell on prosperity and cage them with fasting and night vigil and false deliverance including preaching so many message, sermons, topics that mean the same thing and interpretation spiritually but for how long will this deciet continue while they use the name of Jesuschrist to make merchandise of their bellies ? Never will it continue as the kingdom of God of justice has come, the light has come, the mantle has come and judgement has come upon the earth to expose and disgrace them finally and turn their honours to disgrace just now watch out if you don't see it physically you will see it spiritually but all will take place mainly spiritually because God is a spirit.Romans 11,21-22, Jeremiah 5.21,22, Mathew 13.13-14
The truth and revelation of God is not for everyone because many humanbeings are bound to loss as Jesuschrist made clear in his words of wisdom but if Jesuschrist is love why would he say many people are bound to loss and he will come back for revenge? Can't you humanbeings reason and be wise? Humanbeigns we know too well that they hate the truth and lots who read us and understand the truth will be questioning God and be telling God why must it be this one and not me that almost everyone knows as a Big man of God? thats humanbeings for you but they also forgot that God himself said i will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise or did you not see it in the bible?
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by akoaki(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Esdb3:

To yourself and the 8 people who liked this you seem smart and out of the bunch to yourself. Out of what bunch? Out of the folks that pray and believe God? Out of what bunch? When ever has a pastor been asked to choose a president or a local government counsellor?! Your country is there rotting away because the only thing folks like you do is live your life, analyze, talk smart and ridicule God! No innovative thinking no inventive idea just pure B.S and mockery of a Deity!

Btw, it is left for people to think. You can ask your pastor to pray for you but a man worketh his own salvation by himself is what the scripture says. This is what you get when you don't read your bible and know what is right from wrong.

Commenting on the outrageous actions of the pastor shown in that picture is not the same as ridiculing God. No pastor is qualified to be regarded as God or compared to Him . It is this kind of indoctrination that has led many gullible nigerians ( including many on this forum ) to abandon God and continue to worship their pastors who themselves are very far from God .
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by nwakaibeya1: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
evil spiritual night traders,evil marine occult people ,those we call CHAMELEONS and secular and so called pastors and prophets full in the house of God and decieving ignorant spiritually blind children of God hence many human beings that are following the so called pastors and prophets are under heavy evil spiritual bondage and they cannot sleep at night nor have the commonest thing that real Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him which is peace and that's why they have no choice but to always dwell on prosperity and cage them with fasting and night vigil and false deliverance including preaching so many message, sermons, topics that mean the same thing and interpretation spiritually but for how long will this deciet continue while they use the name of Jesuschrist to make merchandise of their bellies ? Never will it continue as the kingdom of God of justice has come, the light has come, the mantle has come and judgement has come upon the earth to expose and disgrace them finally and turn their honours to disgrace just now watch out if you don't see it physically you will see it spiritually but all will take place mainly spiritually because God is a spirit.Romans 11,21-22, Jeremiah 5.21,22, Mathew 13.13-14
The truth and revelation of God is not for everyone because many humanbeings are bound to loss as Jesuschrist made clear in his words of wisdom but if Jesuschrist is love why would he say many people are bound to loss and he will come back for revenge? Can't you humanbeings reason and be wise? Humanbeigns we know too well that they hate the truth and lots who read us and understand the truth will be questioning God and be telling God why must it be this one and not me that almost everyone knows as a Big man of God? thats humanbeings for you but they also forgot that God himself said i will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise or did you not see it in the bible?
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Esdb3: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
akoaki:

Commenting on the outrageous actions of the pastor shown in that picture is not the same as ridiculing God. No pastor is qualified to be regarded as God or compared to Him . It is this kind of indoctrination that has led many gullible nigerians ( including many on this forum ) to abandon God and continue to worship their pastors who themselves are very far from God .

Thank God. I thought you were saying something else.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
darlenese:

U mean like dis

Hahahahah grin grin grin grin, Exactly but that pastor on that image is a ghost cos he's just floating in the air.
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
stepo707:
Is the pastor bruce lee or jet li?
I dey wonder o , that looks like a krav maga front kick
Re: Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman by animasaunmalik: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
shachris02:
May God deliver vulnerable worshippers who would do anything in the quest for miracles. Among all the fake scammers who parade themselves as pastors -denting the christian religion, this should be the worst of them all. A video which has gone viral online has been causing ripples over the internet after a pastor was seen matching on the stomach of a barren woman forcefully so she could conceive.God will take control in this country
That there are so many problems in the world should not make one to lack common sense or know when fraudsters like this began their scamming magic. See screenshots from the video posted online

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pEsAYGEhwaw/VYGELS3PbTI/AAAAAAAArzk/I1RD-gam0dU/s1600/ali.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-P5abzW4p-KE/VYGErArRMyI/AAAAAAAArz0/44lYEhH7doo/s400/ali1.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-aHToQFR8wSI/VYGE45YSNHI/AAAAAAAArz8/FlOSpmU9Sdg/s400/ali.PNG[/img]

Watch Video here http://smdgram.com/b1m

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/see-shocking-photos-of-what-pastor-did.html

Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic'