Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations (1624 Views)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations by OsilamaPN(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Governors elected under the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, met in Abuja, ahead of the Nigeria Governors Forum, NGF, meeting coming today, Wednesday.

The meeting, which held at the Imo State Governor’s lodge in Asokoro, had on its official agenda, the current state of the Nigerian economy and the financial crises causing States to owe salaries.

But Post Nigeria’s sources can authoritative reveal that the main reasons for the meeting was to discuss their options as President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed his plans to shut them out in his selection of ministers, and also to discuss the outcome of the National Assembly elections.

President Buhari had, in an interview with Daily Trust, stated that he would not rely on Governors to nominate his ministers, as it had been under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, regimes.

“I am going to quote myself because I heard in one of the interviews I said the type of people I am supposed to appoint, like in the cabinet and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and Service Chiefs will be different from how the PDP appointed its.
“Definitely the system is going to be different from what we had under the PDP where governors nominated ministers,” Buhari said.

According to our source, the Governors are livid that Buhari... Read More: http://www.post-nigeria.com/apc-governors-plot-against-buhari-over-ministerial-nominations/
Re: APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations by Slynonny(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
My House Boy Sorry Husband Buhari the Daura President is a failure to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations by pillarmaria(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Any house built on sandy soil sha fall when the storm rolls.
Re: APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations by LagosBoi2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am not interested in how President Buhari gets his ministers

All i am waiting for is the expected change in 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations by akoaki(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Slynonny post=34896812]My House Boy Sorry Husband Buhari the Daura President is a failure to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.[/quote

Please express your anger about the government anyhow since speech is free but allow your comments to have "human face, human heart and milk of kindness". There would be consequences for slander, libel and treasonable posts someday.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations by TonySpike: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
I wonder where all these fake websites with fake news are popping up from? Who are those funding these websites?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations by baralatie(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
lie lie lie story!
Re: APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations by OsilamaPN(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
baralatie:
lie lie lie story!

Did you even read the full report?

(1) (Reply)

State Security Service Boss, Ita Ekpeyong Resigns, Buhari Appoints New DG / Meet Adelabu Penkelemesi: Obasanjo's Political Role Model / OMG ..angry Residents Use Juju To Chase Away NEPA Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.