Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Really Can't Find A Topic For This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Can't Find A Topic For This (6335 Views)

They Really Can't Get Enough (ladies) / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / I Really Can't Wait! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello guys.
One hot sunny Sunday about 4 months ago while standing under the sun trying to get a taxi to a party, a car stopped for me and driver beckoned to me to come over. Not really one to accept free rides from strangers I couldn’t resist the air conditioned car beckoning to me (as in the weather was REALLY hot) I walked closer and took a look at the driver I almost screamed. He was cute as wow! I hoped in. We talked, laughed and complimented each other (I’m quite above average pretty myself) I asked why a drop dead gorgeous guy like him with a good job will still be single and he told me they broke up 3 months ago after dating for 6 years.
We exchanged bbm pins and numbers and the toasting began. He would call and we would chat every day. Some days he would also come looking for me where I go to work out after work and beg me to follow him to his house. I always turned him down until one month later. To be honest, I noticed a slight change in him a little before we eventually did it. However after that day, I started having to wait and wait and ask before we could see each other. I tried repeatedly to talk to him but he just says he’s having some issues….. until one day he dropped the bombshell that his babe was back in his life and that things were complicated because his family is familiar with her and they are angry with him for wanting to waste her time if he knew he wasn’t going to marry her. He went further to say that his original intention was for me to be a rebound girl, someone to keep him preoccupied during the difficult days he was apart from his gf but he genuinely fell hard for me along the way because he saw I’m a very “sweet” “easy to love” “good” “intelligent” etc girl that no sane guy would just want to sleep with and leave. He said he’s been avoiding his gf and even spending most nights in his friend’s instead of his house. I think I believe this because when he calls it’s late at night, after 11pm, even on weekends. I tried putting pressure on him by telling him about other guys who are interested in marrying me and that he should hurry up if he still wants me.
The last two times we saw I noticed him playing with my ring finger. Last week, while we were talking in his car for the first time I saw real feelings from him. He usually has this bad boyish air around him but that evening he looked like a regular guy. Before now, I have been letting him know how sad and heartbroken I was about the whole thing. He fondled my ring finger again and for the first time asked me some more personal questions about me, family, etc. after a while asked if I could get pregnant for him. I turned him down of course and said he should go see my dad if he wants to impregnate me. I called him on Sunday night and brought up breaking off because the pain of the whole thing was killing me. When I mentioned that we couldn’t be friends and that I may be gone forever when/if he ever wants to come back. Then he burst into tears. He cried like a baby and I’ve never heard so much agony in anyone’s voice before. He tried to explain that it wasn’t that easy to just throw out someone that is already so familiar with his family and that since it causes me so much pain then we could break off. Although he said he really didn't think he wanted her anymore that he just wanted to be alone to clear his head, I feel so heartbroken that she has so much advantage over me.
Yesterday I sent him a bbm message that he could do whatever he wants that makes him happy he read the msg but hasn’t replied till now. I’m so heartbroken. I have let him go but I’m so so sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by robinicule(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sorry wha movies is this?

2 Likes

Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
robinicule:
Sorry wha movies is this?

This is life. Things happen in real life. Get off the internet for once and see what's happening around you. angry
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by temitemi1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
LOVE smiley
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by komzyb(f): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ehya...but y did u have to let him go...if u love him..run after him,i believe is not too late
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by jonaifame22(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
I thought cheap articles cld only be found in yaba, but now judging by ur story I think it's now littered everywhere,thank you,#sharpguyinacoolairconditiontightcarweyseefreecheapbabefuck.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
cry
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
I thought cheap articles cld only be found in yaba, but now judging by ur story I think it's now littered everywhere,thank you,#sharpguyinacoolairconditiontightcarweyseefreecheapbabefuck.

I have far richer toasters pls. I'm in pains pls.
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by benedictnsi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
komzyb:
Ehya...but y did u have to let him go...if u love him..run after him,i believe is not too late

AND BE SCREAMING OLEE OLEE!!! grin

Abi

1 Like

Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by ggrin(f): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
he's using you to get over a girl he ain't even over with...show feelings, get playedsad

smhangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by robinicule(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jenepas:

This is life. Things happen in real life. Get off the internet for once and see what's happening around you. angry
ok ok calm d eff down, with what u just wrote, I believe he is d normal sharp guy we have out there...plain truth (we can be that deceiving) no matter how sharp u think u are...free him and stop whining like a baby, u will get over him soon, in no time...just remember what if u never met him......or contrary to everything he loves u and there is something wrong somewhere...talk to him!
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
robinicule:
ok ok calm d eff down, with what u just wrote, I believe he is d normal sharp guy we have out there...plain truth (we can be that deceiving) no matter how sharp u think u are...free him and stop whining like a baby, u will get over him soon, in no time...just remember what if u never met him......or contrary to everything he loves u and there is something wrong somewhere...talk to him!

It seems you only read the "airconditioner" part else you would have seen what the problem is.
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by robinicule(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jenepas:

It seems you only read the "airconditioner" part else you would have seen what the problem is.
ok now am beginning to take this personal...apparently the guy needs time to cool off and go for what he wants, since u really love him, try talking to him and if he really needs a break u give him, if he loves u with same reciprocation..he will definitely come back to u, as uve said he described u as someone that is sweet, easy to love and intelligent and he is fond of u, give it time...time heals faster than u think..my token, although I don't have 100 percent of the details. Thank u.bye
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
robinicule:
ok now am beginning to take this personal...apparently the guy needs time to cool off and go for what he wants, since u really love him, try talking to him and if he really needs a break u give him, if he loves u with same reciprocation..he will definitely come back to u, as uve said he described u as someone that is sweet, easy to love and intelligent and he is fond of u, give it time...time heals faster than u think..my token, although I don't have 100 percent of the details. Thank u.bye

Thank you. Talking to him is off for now as he says he wants to be alone for now to clear his head. I just wish I knew why he didn't respond to my last msg. I told him that I have let him go and that he should do whatever makes him happy.
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
OP, you think you are the only one that have watched... ''The Impossible Love''?

1 Like

Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by tohphunmie(f): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Letting him go is the best decision except u'd be good with being his side bae
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Why are people thinking this is a movie? What's so strange here that can't happen in real life? Pls I came here to pour my heart out and draw some strength. Pls Nlers help a heart broken sister cry
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
tohphunmie:
Letting him go is the best decision except u'd be good with being his side bae

Yes I have and it's so painful cry
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
women!!!women! If they don't understand themselves how would we understand?u cut the relationship and u nw send him a message on bbm,hmmmm....na wao
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by mzpetite(f): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
I feel for u bae, just let him go. he just might come back but pls don't put ur mind to it. sad
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Harvard13(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
should we help?
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Mprex(f): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
ggrin:
he's using you to get over a girl he ain't even over with...show feelings, get playedsad

smhangry
when did you turn to man aunty ggrin shocked shocked

back to the topic. Op. just give him space.

If his feelings for you are genuine, he will definitely be back but if he just played you, take heart, learn a lesson and move on with your life.

all the best
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Harvard13(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
i pity u sincerly if its true. thats one reason i feel pple especially ladies shouldnt indulge in premarital sex. it leaves too much heartbrk when its over.

dere is still chance for you two. give him time and space then later mayb u can ask him how he feels about being back with his ex, if he still has a futute with you inside,
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by tohphunmie(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jenepas:

Yes I have and it's so painful cry

yea,i know...don't worry God will see u thru smiley
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by IamLEGEND1: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
DISCLAIMER: Don't take any insults or vulgarity u see hereafter personally, i'm only trying to get my point across.

So first off, what the fück is wrong with u bìtch?!!!!!!!
u break up with the guy and u send him a bbm message to tell him to do watever makes him happy. then u get sad and confused because he didnt reply.
U BROKE UP WITH HIM!!!!!!!! for crying out loud,
he was always going to go ahead and do wat makes him happy, he isnt goin to be sobbing into his pillow at night and be waiting on you to giv him the go-ahead. so in essence, ur bbm msg was redundant and highly clichè and hence, doesnt warrant a reply.
send him a msg dat deserves a reply and watch him do the needful.
And pls dont think your whole "I have guys waiting in line" charade is gonna save u, it just makes u look like a ho'. it is immature and stupìd.
in the end, wen all is said and done, i'll advise u to move on with ur life coz the guy doesnt care as much as you think he does. coz believe me,if a guy genuinely cares,the lengths he will go to just to be with u knows no boundaries.
So the lame excuse (wic u fell for) of his ex being back and her being acquainted with his family is just a bucket-load of cräp and makes me want to puke.
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by ggrin(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mprex:

when did you turn to man aunty ggrin shocked shocked

back to the topic. Op. just give him space.

If his feelings for you are genuine, he will definitely be back but if he just played you, take heart, learn a lesson and move on with your life.

all the best
call me bruce jenner grin
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by mzpetite(f): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
DISCLAIMER: Don't take any insults or vulgarity u see hereafter personally, i'm only trying to get my point across.

So first off, what the fück is wrong with u bìtch?!!!!!!!
u break up with the guy and u send him a bbm message to tell him to do watever makes him happy. then u get sad and confused because he didnt reply.
U BROKE UP WITH HIM!!!!!!!! for crying out loud,
he was always going to go ahead and do wat makes him happy, he isnt goin to be sobbing into his pillow at night and be waiting on you to giv him the go-ahead. so in essence, ur bbm msg was redundant and highly clichè and hence, doesnt warrant a reply.
send him a msg dat deserves a reply and watch him do the needful.
And pls dont think your whole "I have guys waiting in line" charade is gonna save u, it just makes u look like a ho'. it is immature and stupìd.
in the end, wen all is said and done, i'll advise u to move on with ur life coz the guy doesnt care as much as you think he does. coz believe me,if a guy genuinely cares,the lengths he will go to just to be with u knows no boundaries.
So the lame excuse (wic u fell for) of his ex being back and her being acquainted with his family is just a bucket-load of cräp and makes me want to puke.
ya mean mehn! re u shure u not d guy? grin
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
cry
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lol
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by IamLEGEND1: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
mzpetite:
ya mean mehn! re u shure u not d guy? grin

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NO BE D GUY OH,
I JUST DEY SURPRISED SAY AFTER EVERYTHING, she actually believes that the guy cares,even remotely.
but maybe i'm just able to discern that coz i'm a guy but datz not the point.

the point is she should be able to understand that the guy was just playing scrabble with her brain
(& her vagìna too).

so her best course of action is to annihilate every last trace of hope and desire she has of getting back with the guy and giv one of her "RICHER TOASTERS" a chance.
but then despite all this, if after a year the guy decides to do a u-turn and come begging, she is going to do small shakara and then BAAAAAAMMM!!!!!! she don open leg for the guy again.
#WOMEN...
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by mzpetite(f): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NO BE D GUY OH,
I JUST DEY SURPRISED SAY AFTER EVERYTHING, she actually believes that the guy cares,even remotely.
but maybe i'm just able to discern that coz i'm a guy but datz not the point.

the point is she should be able to understand that the guy was just playing scrabble with her brain
(& her vagìna too).

so her best course of action is to annihilate every last trace of hope and desire she has of getting back with the guy and giv one of her "RICHER TOASTERS" a chance.
but then despite all this, if after a year the guy decides to do a u-turn and come begging, she is going to do small shakara and then BAAAAAAMMM!!!!!! she don open leg for the guy again.
#WOMEN...

haba! just so not cool. coz dey did it doesn't mean she's wot u used to qualify her. it possible she doesn't just do it with just anybody. she probably was just too into the guy not to worry . not fair nau. we human. u not innocent coz u a guy neither. we all ve her flaws. it happens, honestly. this cud just hapenn to me too and doesn't mean am a bit.ch or a ho'. it not always like the way u guys think! it sad though. I really do feel for her

I really do not care if u thk am one dumb person. daz probably Woz going thru ur mind!

u guys do some hilarious shi feeling u all are MASTERS OF ALL GAMES. smh

1 Like

Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) / I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage / How Do Employed People Celebrate Valentine’s Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.