Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) (6580 Views)

What Cancer Has Taught Me / He Taught Me.... A Thief Taught By His Dad / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by king406(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
A friend of mine is writing this story, he permitted me to go ahead and post it here on literature section in nairaland. Updates will start this evening...
Free GIN & SUYA for you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by NicxonXXX(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
will you serve us origin and suya
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
NicxonXXX:
will you serve us origin and suya

abeg help me ask am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by luxs(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
After s*x what next?
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by HDoc(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2015
ok,so far so good.
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by calculator123(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
dis is interesting oooo
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by ekrizz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Enough of these SE*X stories... Let's start doing something Creative&Innovative. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by king406(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Ok.. 500+ views means i should continue.

Episode 2 will come in the evening.
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by Elparaiso(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
With the way you are going....
Your story might just end up in the sexuality section!

Not might, Would!

1 Like

Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by king406(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Elparaiso:
With the way you are going....
Your story might just end up in the sexuality section!

Not might, Would!
you might be right
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by doctorgold(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
did your friend also tell you he stole the story? lol. not smart enough
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by king406(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
EPISODE 2

I quickly took my bath,put on my best attire. I wore a v-neck polo shirt and jeans. I thought about dressing formal,but something told me she would'nt care how i looked. Her style was bohemian and carefree, so i had to follow suit. . I got to the bank as early as 7:30 am, i was prancing around like a confused cat, maybe i looked suspicious, as the security men kept looking at me. I pretended not to see them. Emotions on my face changing, first i would smile, then i would grin with terror at the prospect of spending the day with this strange girl. What if she had made a mistake yesterday, because of the stress,she probably wasnt thinking straight, how will i know what to say ? how on earth would i portray myself as confident. . My mind was still racing in a million places when i saw her coming. My God was i wrong, i regretted how i dressed immediately,she looked stunning,she wore a black knee length skirt,a pink top,medium heels that looked designer-ish,and a fascinating smile. . If i had been awestruck the day before,today it was something else. I was smitten,dazed,in love. Yea i was in love, it was as if every other thing around disappeared from my view. Her aura enveloped my consciousness,and she was about 10 feet from where i stood. . Next thing i knew she was in front of me, she said hi and hugged me, still smiling. Now for you to understand this, i had'nt really hugged a girl before, a girl i had a sexual attraction to. I was'nt used to hugging girls, and now i was in the arms of a damsel. I wished i could see my face that moment, i was in pure joy, that kind of feeling you could'nt really explain to anybody, they just had to experience it themselves. I was grinning from ear to ear, i imagine i had an awkward look on my face, because she asked me if i was ok. I regained my composure and said i was perfectly ok. We walked towards the now forming queue, i wanted to be a gentleman, so i told her to go sit down, that i would stand in place of her, when it was time to go in, she would come back. She laughed, looked at me like i was crazy,and said no. I didnt push it, after all she was the boss, and i was at her mercy. So instead i went and sat down. I cant remember how long i sat there, but i recall i had my eyes the entire time fixated on her, an unquivering stare. I watched with keen interest everything she did, her subtle mannerisms,the way she talked,how she would nibble at her lips,how she blinked her dreamy eyes occasionally. Few times she caught my stare,she would smile, i'll smile back and quickly turn away.. . It finally got to her turn, i didnt bother following her in, i already seemed too eager to do her bidding,there was no need embarrassing myself any further. I suspected she knew i was ready to be a fool for her,anything she wanted in fact. . When she finally emerged from the bank, i had that lost puppy look on me, i was weary from waiting,waiting to see her again,waiting to hear her voice. . “Sorry for keeping you this long”, “oh no its nothing” i replied. “You look very tired,have you had anything to eat”?,she said. I thought about lying that i had,but certainly my face would have betrayed me out rightly. “Come on,we’ll get something to eat”,”i know a nice place”,she added. She kept on asking me these questions, all i did was answer,mostly with yes and no's, she virtually did all the talking. I was disappointed with myself for not talking much,but at the same time relieved,she knew the right things to say. When she stopped talking,we walked on in silence. . . The only sound i heard was her heels thumping on the paved side walk, and my heart beating rapidly. . I thought about saying something,but nothing came to my head. We kept on walking, i was slightly ahead,she was behind,occasionally i would slow my steps whenever i noticed i was walking too fast. I felt her reach out and grab my hand,i almost pulled away in shock,i was too terrified to turn and look at her. . She held on tightly,it was as if she knew what was running through my dazed mind. I could feel my arm shaking,sweat oozing from my palms,she still didnt let go. . We got to an eatery in the school cafeteria,two guys hollered at her,and she went over to greet them,maybe they were her classmates,i didnt wanna think otherwise. I walked into the eatery and sat down. She came in some minutes later,she didnt say anything,and i knew better not to ask. We got our orders and ate in silence. . . . . Episode 2 will Continue in a bit... Stay tuned.
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by king406(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Episode 2 Continuation. . Through out I was wondering what was goin on in her mind,she looked unpertubed,her expression indicated she was enjoying the food. God knows i didnt care much abt the taste,i just kept on munching absentmindedly, occasionally i would look at her,wondering when i was gonna wake up from this dream. About 4 people came in,a girl and 3 guys,they came over to our table,immediately she saw them,she called out the girls name,they chatted a bit, laughing.. . One of the guys said something funny,they all laughed. I was virtually invincible,to say the truth i preferred it that way,they were certainly not my type of people. The dark guy was looking at me,i pretended not to notice. . He must have been wondering what she was doing with A guy like me. After what seemed like ages,they left,by that time i was done with my meal. She continued hers,while i watched the music video playing on the eatery’s tv. When she was done,I offered to pay for the meal,she declined . I insisted,i couldnt allow her pay for my food,she didnt bulge. Before i knew it she had payed,we strutted out of the restaurant. . She didnt even give me the chance to tell her thank you. She probably had her reasons,so i remained mute. . “I had a nice time today”,she said,”and tanx a million for accompanying me to the bank,u made it easier for me”. I just smiled and waved it off. She then said she had to go . “Where do u stay”? I told her,she told me hers too,and we said our goodbyes. She leaned in to hug me,this time i met her halfway. I knew i really had to get used to the hugs,seeing as she loved it. “Dont forget to call me when you get home”,”Certainly not”.i replied. I stood there and watched her as she walked away. I was the happiest man on earth that moment. I was smiling as i walked home,Stephanie on my mind all the way. . That night as i lay in my bed,all i could think about was her. I was alone in my room,but i felt her presence there. The feeling was so strong and amazing,i hugged my pillow tightly, imagining it was her. The way she treated me,se*x was a possibility,i forced my mind to lean towards that notion. I could feel my member awakening. I dialled her number immediately. It was kinda late,maybe 11 pm or thereabout. I was worried she would find it awkward that i was calling her so late,it was lovers time afterall. Any fears i had were quickly dissuaded the moment she picked up,she sounded pretty awake,we spoke in hushed tones. I cant really remember all we talked about,but i can recall crystal clear what she said before i dropped the call. “I’d love to know were you stay”. Jeez i was astounded, caught by surprise. I wasnt expecting it,at least not in a million years. I didnt reply immediately, i heard her tense breathing thru the phone. . Then i calmly said tomorrow would be luvly. I was getting more confident talking to this stranger. . She layed the foundations so well, You just couldnt help but float seamlessly. That night i slept so peacefully,she was in my dreams, am sure i called her name as i slept. In my heart i knew i was going to reminisce abt this day, and wish for it so bad,afterall days like this dont come by often. I dreamt a beautiful dream, that i was not able to recall,i just knew i was happy,there was music,there was sunshine,people were laughing. She was there, in my arms,a beautiful reality.. . WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 3
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
king406:
A friend of mine is writing this story, he permitted me to go ahead and post it here on literature section in nairaland. Updates will start this evening...
Free GIN & SUYA for you wink
Hey man,whats your friend's name? This is my true life story,published on nairaland sexuality section last year,heres the link https://www.nairaland.com/1893817/sex-she-taught-me ,dont be deceived
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by davspog2(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
King 406 I think fabiano is right! I just checked it out myself! Sorry bro! You've been bursted
Re: Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) by ideatoprince18(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
so....is this a tapped story......I hate to see a beautiful story been pirated

(1) (Reply)

My Mother (A True Life Story) / Who Is This Monster¿? / Thread for all James Hadley Chase Books In PDF Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.