Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Received An Unknown Credit Alert! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Received An Unknown Credit Alert! (5582 Views)

Popular Market In Jos "Chobe" Demolished By Unknown Personals (photos) / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Received An Unknown Credit Alert! by Kizyte(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
I received a credit alert of 5K in my Access Bank Account from "Big Wonder" not expecting such amount from anyone.

See evidence below:

Who could've credited my account? Whoever it is should take it back cos I don't need it.

Re: Received An Unknown Credit Alert! by buygala(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na so dem don pay deposit for op's life embarassed

Better return the money to the bank before your life receive debit alert sad
Re: Received An Unknown Credit Alert! by Beesluv: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Just assume it will go the way it came, don't touch it.

Abi Access bank don dey do wonders this season ni?
Re: Received An Unknown Credit Alert! by missKiffy(f): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
The bank will most likely debit it back
Re: Received An Unknown Credit Alert! by mikigen(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy @ op yours is even small same happen to a friend of mine last year his own was 20k credited to his acct tho he was naïve initially but after much ginger frm us the guy flex the cash and left the acct empty till date nothing happened not even a call from the bank or complain...my advice to you is if the acct is your main account with heavy cash on it just let it be coz they might eventually revert the cash on a future date but if its just acct that's nt wt much cash you can withdraw it and flex on.
Re: Received An Unknown Credit Alert! by Kizyte(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
mikigen:
cheesy cheesy @ op yours is even small same happen to a friend of mine last year his own was 20k credited to his acct tho he was naïve initially but after much ginger frm us the guy flex the cash and left the acct empty till date nothing happened not even a call from the bank or complain...my advice to you is if the acct is your main account with heavy cash on it just let it be coz they might eventually revert the cash on a future date but if its just acct that's nt wt much cash you can withdraw it and flex on.
Lol! Just discovered a friend who has my account number gave it to someone to deposit the dough for him without my prior notice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Received An Unknown Credit Alert! by bulksms12(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kizyte:

Lol! Just discovered a friend who has my account number gave it to someone to deposit the dough for him without my prior notice. cheesy
remind me of #Godwin video
Re: Received An Unknown Credit Alert! by ZN2: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Kizyte:

And that's how your Bank account will be used for fraudulent transactions. Better have him or her inform you beforehand next time.
Re: Received An Unknown Credit Alert! by Kizyte(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
ZN2:

And that's how your Bank account will be used for fraudulent transactions. Better have him or her inform you beforehand next time.
Thanks man!

(1) (Reply)

Review On Www.shippyme.com / Be A Sportybet Agent, It's Absolutely Free. / Poultry Farm In Nigeria: All You Need To Know Before You Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.