Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Watch Yourself!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Yourself!!! (310 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Yourself!!! by makyegh(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
SENATE PRESIDENT PROMISED TO INVESTIGATE CORRUPTION IN MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM.

That was headline a radio station I listen to in Abj kept repeating. It reported that Senator Saraki made this commitment at a formal setting.
What I find funny in this piece of political drama is that the statement is both progressive and decptive at once.
The statement presents Saraki who is conscious of the problems "His people" face I.e the corruption in the oil industry.
Yet in that same statement, he has set wheels in motion to take us (Nigeria/ Nigerians) back into the mire of corruption.
Why?
It is my opinion that if Saraki wanted to help #Buhari in the fight against corruption, he should have called on President #Buhari to implement the #Imokuede and #Ribadu reports while urging #Buhari to advance work in cleaning the system. Saraki should have been promising the support of the NASS.
#GreensnakeSaraki I think the game is on between the forces of good and evil. Btw those who love #Nigeria and those who pretend to love #Nigeria.
#OccupyNASS will just have to happen.

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Returns N500,160 To Accident Victim / Buhari!,no Honeymoon / Wike Orders Payment Of Three Months Arrears To Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.