Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best (5672 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which 2017 Movie/series Do You Think Is The Best? / Best Site For Downloading Movie And TV Series(high Quality, HD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by kay29000(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
I like Tru Blood, and Orange is the New Black, but I have to give the title of the best TV Series to Game of Thrones. As a writer, I just can't think of what the writer of that script took to get inspiration to come up with such a plot. The script is one thing, the acting, cinematography, character buildup, action, suspense are also GREAT. I mean, in every area, this Tv Series scores high in my score sheet.

Please, tell me which TV Series you consider the all time best. And please, give reasons. Thank you
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by InfinixMine: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Prefer BREAKING BAD to GOT anytime....

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by kay29000(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
InfinixMine:
Prefer BREAKING BAD to GOT anytime....

Okay. Cool. I still have to find time and watch that Breaking Bad.
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by InfinixMine: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
pls do....
kay29000:

Okay. Cool. I still have to find time and watch that Breaking Bad.
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by Captain1Nigeria(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Prison break and the rest.
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by kay29000(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
InfinixMine:
pls do....

Okay. But the way you said..."I prefer Breaking Bad anytime" seems like Game of Thrones is bad to you cos it is not your type of movie, not because it is bad. Same way Breaking Bad might not be my thing. But if I watch it and it is good, it is good...I won't dismiss it the way you just dismissed Game of Thrones. One has to give respect to who respect is due. wink

Besides, Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad are the highest rating TV Movies on IMDB...If you know IMDB, You know they are an authority site when it comes to TV/Movies. The two series are rated at 9.5/10 both.

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?num_votes=5000,&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=tv_series

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by drey08(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Merlin and legend of korra
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by Harvard13(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
the originals. honourable mentions the vampire diaries game of thrones big bang theory

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by AirstarKane(f): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Secret of the Sand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by InfinixMine: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
your head is there... wink legend of korra
drey08:
Merlin and legend of korra
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by InfinixMine: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
While its TV rival Breaking Bad swept the board at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards on Monday night, Game Of Thrones failed to scoop a single gong.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/26/game-of-thrones-fails-to-secure-a-single-emmy-award-as-breaking-bad-dominates-and-sherlock-doesnt-do-too-badly-either-4845964/#ixzz3dRfIiL7u
kay29000:

Okay. But the way you said..."I prefer Breaking Bad anytime" seems like Game of Thrones is bad to you cos it is not your type of movie, not because it is bad. Same way Breaking Bad might not be my thing. But if I watch it and it is good, it is good...I won't dismiss it the way you just dismissed Game of Thrones. One has to give respect to who respect is due. wink

Besides, Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad are the highest rating TV Movies on IMDB...If you know IMDB, You know they are an authority site when it comes to TV/Movies. The two series are rated at 9.5/10 both.

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?num_votes=5000,&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=tv_series
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by jonaji(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
I give it to Empress Ki..... Watch it and your life will never be the same again tongue

This link should guide you
https://www.nairaland.com/2207602/thread-lovers-movie-series
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by Rolax: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Breaking Bad & prison break

2 Likes

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by VintageCocktail(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2015
In no particular order

Prison break
Legend of the seeker
Merlin
Robin hood
Suits
Boston legal
Greys anatomy
House
Nurse Jackie
Lost
Friends
Spartacus
Alias
To mention but a few.

2 Likes

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by bastien: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
#TheLastShip

4 Likes

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
The big bang theory!!
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by parrotibaba(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Supernatural for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by lymelyte(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
bastien:
#TheLastShip
This tv show is going to be the bomb.. I have watched ss 1 and was really impressed..

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by bastien: 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
lymelyte:

This tv show is going to be the bomb.. I have watched ss 1 and was really impressed..
season two to premiere tonight, I just can't wait, cause we have a new enemy
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Naruto tongue
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
Supernatural for me

I like dat show
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
LOST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by Ray1251(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
bastien:
season two to premiere tonight, I just can't wait, cause we have a new enemy
s2 ep1 and 2 are online already
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by bastien: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ray1251:
s2 ep1 and 2 are online already
yeah, I shed tears watching ep1,2....... So emotional kiss cry
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
LOST.

Its been almost 12yrs and I still miss every episode.
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by SOMICMACPHERSON: 1:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Do you get me well?...

Here come the best deals, on this web post, is the best TV Shows and TV Series latest update for both end of 2017 and the present 2018 Entertainment Update, providing you with the show direct download links which are free for your Entertainment and pleasure...

http://www.earthprex.com/tv-show-top-tv-series-2018-best/

Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by MorataFC: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018
VintageCocktail:
In no particular order

Prison break
Legend of the seeker
Merlin
Robin hood
Suits
Boston legal
Greys anatomy
House
Nurse Jackie
Lost [/size]
Friends
Spartacus
Alias
To mention but a few.
The best so far....
Re: Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best by MorataFC: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
LOST.

Its been almost 12yrs and I still miss every episode.
it's not in the market, I downloaded the remaining episodes.

(1) (Reply)

Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) / Link To Download These Movies / Shaka Zulu(1987) The Greatest African Movie Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.