Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Problem Opening Webmoney Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problem Opening Webmoney Account (4671 Views)

Help:problem Opening Paypal Account / How Can I Open A Webmoney Account And Fund It / Having Problem Opening Alertpay Account Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Opening Webmoney Account by skweezer: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2009
Can anyone in the forum teach me how to open an account with Webmoney but i had been trying to opening it without successful.

Thanks
Re: Problem Opening Webmoney Account by skweezer: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2009
I'll reward anyone accordingly with informations on how to open webmoney account.
Re: Problem Opening Webmoney Account by ztyle(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2009
Sorry for no respond from other members, if i may ask "Webmoney" is it the only payment processor online?
BTW why use "Webmoney" when "Liberty Reserve" Rock this days.

Solvinq your "Webmoney" problem plz kindly ask Google.
Re: Problem Opening Webmoney Account by skweezer: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2009
I have my reasons for that. I'm an e-currencies buyer and seller in jericho, ibadan. Most of my best customers requests to fund their webmoney accounts but d problem is that i don't know how to open an account.
Re: Problem Opening Webmoney Account by layi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2009
I can help with the opening of your webmoney account . Call me on 07056350053 immediately cuz I'm in Ibadan at the moment .
Re: Problem Opening Webmoney Account by skweezer: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2009
layi:

I can help with the opening of your webmoney account . Call me on 07056350053 immediately cuz I'm in Ibadan at the moment .

Don't think everyone can fall for your Tricks, If you are a true Nigerian so why not meet me on online via Yahoo messenger in order to talking much better. However I too can share with you on how i make big money on my Liberty reserve account everyday with just two clicks.
Re: Problem Opening Webmoney Account by ztyle(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2009
However I too can share with you on how i make big money on my Liberty reserve account everyday with just two clicks.
. . .then share with me dude? grin
Re: Problem Opening Webmoney Account by LateefO(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2009
Hi Skweezer,
Greetings to you.
I must sincerely tell you this to open a webmoney account is no big deal at all. I guess you might not have to pay before getting that done. In fact, I oped one on the 23rd of Feb although a bit tricky but I got through so how come you are having problem with yours. Maybe you have missed something out somewhere. Just have it in mind that you can get it done and go back there to achieve it.

To those that want to collect money before doing this I'm sorry if by anyway my post has offended you but I think it does not worth it.

To Your Success.
Lateef (Online Business Expert)
http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
0805-2243-778
Re: Problem Opening Webmoney Account by jasblack: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2009
yeah, webmoney alias (WMZ) is not that hard to open and i funded mine from http://e-currency.conimo.com/ within hours, my account was funded grin for any further related issues, contact conimonline via yahoo messenger for your e-currency solutions.

(1) (Reply)

Funding My Payoneer Account / Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works / TEFconnect 2021 Nairalanders (lets Meet Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.