Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega (37972 Views)

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2015
mbulela:

But wike's ambition was worth blood?
Is that what the traitor ex-Governor told you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by M4gunners: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Una dey lie oh apc.Jega is the man of the year as una claim b4 . In fact in Jega we trust.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by tommysparks: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Apt.
That statement from Jega if true is one of the most disgraceful statements since May 29.That a man of Jega's status does not know that he is not supposed to even comment on a matter that is now the subject of litigation is very very shocking!
Besides for him to indirectly claim the election that produced 70% voter turn out in the most violence prone state in Nigeria where others had average of 45%,as being credible, makes this statement by jega unbelievable.
what can you say about the voter turn out in borno and yobe that is being ravaged by boko haram?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Samunique(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2015
Yorubbish:
Apc is just so pathetic, once you say anything that is not in their favour they ask for your head.

This party can't survive with attitude of a terrorist
Your last sentence nailed it all !!!

Nigerians are yet to know APC for what it is.

Time shall tell.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by misterPwesh(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by morbeta(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Dogo Yaro Party.
Wike carry go.
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Dogo Yaro Daura President Old tasteless wine is a disgrace to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.

The Daura President is better than you, your sons, your father and you and unborn children. the prostitute is far far better than your mother, wife,sisters. and daughters in this world and the next. Atleast his MANHhOOD leaves on but yours will never STAND!! Hehehehe
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by conyema12(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2015
Jega tried by introducing the card reader, however its failure was as a result of jegas failure to test run these devices way ahead of time.
Lots of politicians latched on that excuse to perpetuate gross electoral malpractice under the guise of card reader failure, especially in Abia, Rivers, Akwa Ibom.

Technically, if the failure rate was 10%, its should also reflect on the total number of people that were accredited manually. On the contrary the percentage of manual accreditation was on a very high side in these states.

Jega should be held accountable because he had over 3years to prepare, rather he failed cos to me he only achieved a fraction of what needs to be achieved in conducting a free and fair election.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by guvna(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol
Make dem open dem nyansh
We dhe watch dem
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:

Let me educate you.
The turnout for actual voting itself was poor,forget all the hullabaloo of massive turnout, u know Nigerians like cooking up things particularly figures based on their perception not on facts.
Average turnout in both presidential and governorship was 40%,which is poor.The oddities where in Rivers (70%);Akwa Ibom (64%),Delta(66%) and Bayelsa 62% or so.
Kano that u people shout all over had 45%.
Lagos had about 28% for presidential and 32-35% for governorship, so Ambode was right to have said there was a low,even very low turnout.
What wasn't free and fair were the cooked up figures in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom and those elections shouldn't stand if the tribunals do the right thing.
The election in Lagos,Kano,Kaduna should not stand if d tribunal do d right thing!

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Nellybii: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Dogo Yaro Party.
Wike carry go.
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Dogo Yaro Daura President Old tasteless wine is a disgrace to MANHOOD.

Is this supposed to be a comment? Nobody older than 14 years can talk like this. This is.extremely childish and disgraceful. Nairaland is now turning to primary school forum
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by nsyforreal: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Apt.
That statement from Jega if true is one of the most disgraceful statements since May 29.That a man of Jega's status does not know that he is not supposed to even comment on a matter that is now the subject of litigation is very very shocking!
Besides for him to indirectly claim the election that produced 70% voter turn out in the most violence prone state in Nigeria where others had average of 45%,as being credible, makes this statement by jega unbelievable.

My BOss, when J.e.g.a proclaimed the presidential elections very credible we all hailed him and now he has said rivers election was credible too. Why is A.P.C now crying.

My brother, let's call a spade a spade, no elections can be deemed to be perfect. The elections that brought in elected officials in our country, I mean from time past till date are not perfect.

W.i.k.e won in rivers state. A.P.C is just making excuses.

If elections are conducted again, P.d.p will still win. It's obvious in that part of the country.

A.M.A.E.C.H.I should just move on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by oloriooko(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2015
These our great party leaders are becoming nuisance and doing everything like PDP. Jega's pronouncement is of irrelevance rather seeking justice in the law court is the civil way to go about this matter instead of trading words with Jega.
We need to be taught thoroughly bout this change we chant daily.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by obailala(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2015
needies:
I believe we had almost 90 percent turn out in the north with all the BH violence and some states in d north with not even one invalid vote(with all the illiteracy there). I hardly comment on posts here but I just had to speak up
why do people always argue out of context.. where did 90percent come from?... The whole election results are online for everyone to freely google and see, the number of registered voters and voters with PVCs per state is also online.

Why don't you go back, spend 2mins and do a little arithmetic with those figures before coming here to say 90percent?

Stop disgracing yourself because of sentiments by repeating hearsays. Those BH regions had very low voter turnout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Ramstar: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Mind game playing here! Who told u guyz that Jega is advocating for PDP? APC and Jega are on the same page.
Guyz try to understand political weather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by nsyforreal: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The election in Lagos,Kano,Kaduna should not stand if d tribunal do d right thing!

Elections all over the country should not stand. Kano, did u not see underage voters and you call that elections.

Let's not deceive ourselves, it was everywhere.

Kano and all northern part. why single out rivers, akwaibom

4 Likes

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by doctokwus: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2015
tommysparks:
what can you say about the voter turn out in borno and yobe that is being ravaged by boko haram?
About 35% and 39% respectively which tallies with the insurgency and displaced persons.
Let's learn to deal with facts not hearsay in nugerua
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by teodore(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

What would you like him to say bout kano votes??.
Especially d context of kids voting as adults.?
Both parties rigged. It just favoured some, n didn't favour some.
The man knows n doesn't want to start wahala.
He isn't foolish
Bros I live in kano.......underaged voting has been a norm since inception.....it helped OBJ, YAR' ADUA, AND GEJ win Kano state all dis years.....PDP won kano massively in 2011 against buhari.......was it Chinese people dat voted PDP in all elections b4 2014 bros; GEJ messed up and was benched.............simply...stop crying over spilled milk
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by ekika(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
happy me[s][/s] HAPPY APC
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by obailala(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2015
odomanis:

And what do you have to say about the results and voter turnout in Bornu state and even Kano?
Voter turnout in Kano was ~50percent; turnout in Borno was far far less than 50percent. The election results are online for all to see. Why dont you go check it?

It's a shame that a typical black man prefers to speak out of emotions and conjectures even when the figures are boldly written before him.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by conyema12(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2015
and the president is having "fun"with his ipad.

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Nellybii: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2015
needies:
I believe we had almost 90 percent turn out in the north with all the BH violence and some states in d north with not even one invalid vote(with all the illiteracy there). I hardly comment on posts here but I just had to speak up

You hardly comment but now you just lied and made misguided statements. The highest turn out.in the north was 40% for Kano state Where did you get your figures? And all the states it was only Rivers and Imo that didn't have voided votes. All the northern states did. So check your facts before posting trash here you illiterate. And what level of literacy do you require to thumbprint ballot papers. ? You clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by doctokwus: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2015
needies:
Don't believe what u want to. Deal with facts and figures and its out there if u bother checking.
Avearage voter turn out in the Seast was 38%.
Average in the southwest was 40%
Average in the North was 48% with highest in Katsina of 62%;lowest were borno and yobe,about 38%;no other state in the north had more than 58%;many had less than 50%,so I wonder where u got your 90% from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by obailala(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2015
echelons:

...and you were there in all these states, right?
What is the meaning of this question?... dors he have to to be in all those states to visit the inec website and pull out election result figures?

Why do people resort to arguing like this?
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:

Let me educate you.
The turnout for actual voting itself was poor,forget all the hullabaloo of massive turnout, u know Nigerians like cooking up things particularly figures based on their perception not on facts.
Average turnout in both presidential and governorship was 40%,which is poor.The oddities where in Rivers (70%);Akwa Ibom (64%),Delta(66%) and Bayelsa 62% or so.
Kano that u people shout all over had 45%.
Lagos had about 28% for presidential and 32-35% for governorship, so Ambode was right to have said there was a low,even very low turnout.
What wasn't free and fair were the cooked up figures in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom and those elections shouldn't stand if the tribunals do the right thing.

The population of Lagos and Kano are extremely over exaggerated and that is why voting turnout was 28% n 45% respectively.

Over inflated populace.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by doctokwus: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2015
HzRF:

U mean 45% of kano voted
Lol datz ur opinion

Itz cooked because apc lost
Tell me where apc lost and it wasn't cooked
I tire for you o!
Kano had total of about 2.3m that voted out of about 4.9m registered voters, which gives u about 45%,so where was it cooked?Go to INEC website,all d figures are there.
No one can tell me election figures in Rivers weren't cooked,even Jega.Whether Wike would have won in a free/fair election is another matter,but that he won that election with those figures is bullshit.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by HRich(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Are they afraid he might expose them? We know what they did naw. Jega dont need to say much though.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by abtmaviz(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

What would you like him to say bout kano votes??.
Especially d context of kids voting as adults.?
Both parties rigged. It just favoured some, n didn't favour some.
The man knows n doesn't want to start wahala.
He isn't foolish

ThankQ sister mi
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by hollarwaley: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Dogo Yaro Party.
Wike carry go.
u r a swine
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by ellechrystal(f): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2015
teodore:

Bros I live in kano.......underaged voting has been a norm since inception.....it helped OBJ, YAR' ADUA, AND GEJ win Kano state all dis years.....PDP won kano massively in 2011 against buhari.......was it Chinese people dat voted PDP in all elections b4 2014 bros; GEJ messed up and was benched.............simply...stop crying over spilled milk
Ur opinion. I guess u r entitled to it, I am to mine. So?
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by abtmaviz(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2015
conyema12:
Jega tried by introducing the card reader, however its failure was as a result of jegas failure to test run these devices way ahead of time.
Lots of politicians latched on that excuse to perpetuate gross electoral malpractice under the guise of card reader failure, especially in Abia, Rivers, Akwa Ibom.

Technically, if the failure rate was 10%, its should also reflect on the total number of people that were accredited manually. On the contrary the percentage of manual accreditation was on a very high side in these states.

Jega should be held accountable because he had over 3years to prepare, rather he failed cos to me he only achieved a fraction of what needs to be achieved in conducting a free and fair election.

You kinda saying the election turnout was too low and the actual figure was purported to hv supported pdp rigging right?

Have you considered Kano, Kaduna, Lagos orv cos the tribunal would need to do the right thing by rejecting those figures and mind you because it favoured PDP nor mean say APC too nor get their own fair share of the game. 50/50
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by doctokwus: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2015
nsyforreal:

My BOss, when J.e.g.a proclaimed the presidential elections very credible we all hailed him and now he has said rivers election was credible too. Why is A.P.C now crying.

My brother, let's call a spade a spade, no elections can be deemed to be perfect. The elections that brought in elected officials in our country, I mean from time past till date are not perfect.

W.i.k.e won in rivers state. A.P.C is just making excuses.

If elections are conducted again, P.d.p will still win. It's obvious in that part of the country.

A.M.A.E.C.H.I should just move on.
Mega tried but I wasn't amongst those that hailed him to high heavens.He is to be praised because he has relaid a proper foundation for elections,but there are glaring shortcomings that should not be swept under d carpet in the euphoria of praise.
Wike may or may not have won the last elections, but he definitely didn't win with those figures because elections in Rivers state were a charade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) / LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.