Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? (9012 Views)

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 / Varied Information On How To Open, Verify And Fund Paypal Account Here I Nigeria / Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by girlie2000(f): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2009
pls kindly help me with this problem that has plagued my mind of recent.

there have been a lot of talk abt opening and verifying paypal accounts. but the main thing is HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY MONEY FROM PAYPAL HERE IN NIGERIA

i ask this becos ive been made to understand that paypal will never send money to nigeria.

so pls for those who have been PRACTICALLY using paypal accounts and have been SUCCESSFULLY withdrawing money here in nigeria, HOW IS IT DONE. PLSSSSS,  (im abt getting one soon) sad
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by wealthlift(m): 1:30am On Feb 25, 2009
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by femtex1986(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2009
pls help me to open a paypal account,am femtex 4rm ado ekiti.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by arthur23(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2009
I can help you get a Paypal account. Download and read my free ebook at hotbizcafe.com/freegifts.php.
You will need to register free to be able to download the ebook.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by wealthlift(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2009
I don't know why the opening, funding, withdrawal and managing a paypal account from Nigeria should still pose a hindrance to any genuine business mind in Nigeria. This paypal wahala has continued to disturb only those that see it as a problem. Why do I say so? Many people including myself have continued to enjoy a good standing paypal account for years. This is not all about downloading or even buying ebooks, manuals or reports that never work but only end up diverting ur attention to other adverts. I can give you a good verified paypal account in 6hrs. Yes, in 6hrs, you have your paypal account ready to do your online biz. You'll also receive info on the dos and donts of paypal plus how to fund and withraw your money into your 9ja bank account in a flash of light just with a click. After getting the account, you change ur pasword and thats all. The price is N3800. Call 08039560064 or email wealthlifters@live.com for bank details
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by wealthlift(m): 2:23am On Mar 15, 2009
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by wealthlift(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2010
The solution is here at last http://SuckTheCash.com/paypalnigeria.html
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by kingville(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hi poster and all, this is your final busstop to paypal issues
i have been operating my paypal account for over 3years now
without any hassles or limitation from paypal, i tell people
its not just to have the account but how to use it especially
when Nigeria is not listed among those that use it.
However i got all the steps in not just getting you a verified
paypal account but also to show u how u use it to make
and receive payment online.send me an email kpride247@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by wealthlift(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
Can you post REAL screenshots like we have here http://SuckTheCash.com/paypalnigeria.html

Not photoshoped please!
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by elsaturn(m): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2012
What d Bleep is wrong with u guys??must everything go with money?even small info they wil ask for money!tufiakwa
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by leopromz: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
I do business in fiverr, and
I followed the Instruction in this video and i have withdrew $1087 so far from my PayPal account here in Nigeria.

I think this may help You too

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zx_FafY6QFw

OR go to www.pay101pal.com for the eBook

Cheers!!
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by ibtha14u: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hello everyone. On this issue of paypal. I also have suffered because of paypal. Ive had three permanent limited accounts with funds in all accounts which i was not able to get back at one point. I went the route of having some fellow Nigerians dupe me of over 49k from trying to do funding of new paypal accounts. It was not easy. I then decided to take some time to cure myself of my paypal issue. NOW i am able to fund and withdraw from and to my paypal account right from my bank account,I am able to create premium verified paypal accounts, not to mention withdrawing from a permanent limited account after the 180 day period is up. I put together a site to help anyone in need of any paypal issues. you can email me or call me at 07083565577 and also visit my site at getmymoneyout dot com. No i am not a fraudster, i just decided to take a stand with a problem that was over bearing not just for me but alot of other people. I have helped lots of people with paypal issues. I have gigs on fiverr and fourer dealing with this topic. If anyone needs help you are welcome to contact me.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by Donglitzie: 4:51pm On May 06, 2015
You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by macphilip: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by oskaaay(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2018
alot of those method are out dated. Paypal changes often.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From My Paypal Account Here In Nigeria? by edoziechris: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �

(1) (Reply)

Need Neco, Waec Gce, Jamb Result Checker Scratch Card Both In Whole Sales And Re / Nigeria Best Painter / Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.