Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt (5901 Views)

Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) / 2017 Eid Holiday: Fun Places To Visit In Nigeria / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by peter1994(m): 5:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders. please i need you guys to help me with some informations in port harcourt.

i and my team will be heading to port harcourt next week for an assignment. and i have been assigned to make the trip fun-filled. I've searched online and seen places like tourist beach and PH Zoo. but a friend in PH told me that those places are now shadow of themselfs, and he dosen't go out much. so please i would like to get your opionon concerning the places that would be fun nto visit
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by raayah(f): 5:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Madam Peace Isi-Ewu beer parlour.
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 19, 2015
tour round Gra area phase 1 2 and 3..
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 19, 2015
go to spar at govt house area ...
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by peter1994(m): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2015
smithsydny:
go to spar at govt house area ...

thanks. but can people go in d gov. house? or its just to take a view n turn back
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by peter1994(m): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2015
raayah:
Madam Peace Isi-Ewu beer parlour.
lol NOTED!!!
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2015
peter1994:

thanks. but can people go in d gov. house? or its just to take a view n turn back
spar and the govt house share a fence or so..wetin u wan go find for govt house oga. u sabi wicked wike? lol.. just kidding u can't enter ooooo...u have silver bird as u are heading too spar..then genesis cinema at Gra .. u can still ask for fun places its bee not been too pH since last year Nov.. thing really changed the last time I was there ... hope this help
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by peter1994(m): 6:11am On Jun 19, 2015
smithsydny:
spar and the govt house share a fence or so..wetin u wan go find for govt house oga. u sabi wicked wike? lol.. just kidding u can't enter ooooo...u have silver bird as u are heading too spar..then genesis cinema at Gra .. u can still ask for fun places its bee not been too pH since last year Nov.. thing really changed the last time I was there ... hope this help
ya thanks.
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Mile 3

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by peter1994(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2015
lomprico:
Mile 3
THANKS, PLEASE WHAT IS THE ATTRACTION THERE?
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by Unibentested(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2015
peter1994:
Good morning Nairalanders. please i need you guys to help me with some informations in port harcourt.

i and my team will be heading to port harcourt next week for an assignment. and i have been assigned to make the trip fun-filled. I've searched online and seen places like tourist beach and PH Zoo. but a friend in PH told me that those places are now shadow of themselfs, and he dosen't go out much. so please i would like to get your opionon concerning the places that would be fun nto visit

Okabique...Off stadium road.. Best time to go : Evenings/Night
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2015
peter1994:

The open market
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by FemiFaniKayode: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Unibentested:

Okabique...Off stadium road.. Best time to go : Evenings/Night

OP ask of Cynthia for Rm 132 the girl na die she go ride ur congo na u go beg grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by lomprico(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
peter1994:
reckless bus drivers n tout haven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by Amaso99(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
You can visit Azikiwe street, mile 2. Amalakit every
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by tspun(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=peter1994 post=34913538]Good morning Nairalanders. please i need you guys to help me with some informations in port harcourt.

i and my team will be heading to port harcourt next week for an assignment. and i have been assigned to make the trip fun-filled. I've searched online and seen places like tourist beach and PH Zoo. but a friend in PH told me that those places are now shadow of themselfs, and he dosen't go out much. so please i would like to get your opionon concerning the places that would be fun nto visassignment. op are you back from your assignment ?
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by overlord77: 5:40am On Jun 29, 2015
smithsydny:
tour round Gra area phase 1 2 and 3..

Is this your idea of fun, driving round the not so standard GRAs of a shit town.

OP, don't bother yourself, the town is a disappointment for an oil city. Rough all around with uncultured persons driving as it pleases them, no law.

You guys should check into a moderately nice hotel in the so called GRA and relax there cos everywhere else is chaos.
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2015
No tourist centres here Op.. really unfortunate. .. we have only cinemas. .
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by peter1994(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2015
thank you all for your info, it was really helpful. We lodged in a hotel that has a standard pool, gym centre and other indoor game facility. on getting there i made some more enquiries and learnt about buguma beach.
we also visited Genesis centre n the PH Zoo.
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

OP ask of Cynthia for Rm 132 the girl na die she go ride ur congo na u go beg grin grin grin grin
which area d cynthia day do her thing?
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by Benzzle: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

loooool....ewu Hausa you funny die sha Oya drop her number na
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2015
peter1994:
thank you all for your info, it was really helpful. We lodged in a hotel that has a standard pool, gym centre and other indoor game facility. on getting there i made some more enquiries and learnt about buguma beach.
we also visited Genesis centre n the PH Zoo.
The buguma beach and zoo, were they worth it??

I want to know the situation of things there...
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by FemiFaniKayode: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Benzzle:
loooool....ewu Hausa you funny die sha Oya drop her number na

do i look or sound like a love-vendor i no dey kkeep ashy number
Re: Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt by peter1994(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2015
MarvellousGod:
The buguma beach and zoo, were they worth it??

I want to know the situation of things there...

YA, they are.

but I'll suggest that u let d tour guide take u round the zoo instead of going all by urself cos there are few animals present

(1) (Reply)

The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport / South Africa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.