Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (19752 Views)

Governor Wike Sets Up Christian Trust Fund / Senate To Probe Amaechi / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by chesterlee(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Carry go Wike!!!!

We got your back....Slayer of the Judas of Ubima!

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by elly14: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Wike carry go.
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Dogo Yaro Daura President Old tasteless wine is a disgrace to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.

[color=#990000][/color] u are a fool for dis
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by opiaoku: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2015
franchizy:
A governor who has a derious case in the tribunal, instead of wike to start performing he is busy witch hunting Amaechi and his aides.
Same way GEJ sorounded himself with bad advisers and evil people that cost him re-election is same way wike surounded himself.
One thing wike forgot to know is that without his federal might Amaechi would have rendered politically irrelevant.
Wike is over trusting people around him believing that should the election be nullified he will still win forgeting that politics is a dirty game in Nigeria.
if i were wike i will starting performing as to win the sympathy of Rivers people should the election be nullified.
i really pity wike because he will be frustrated should the election be nullified.
Wike aleays in the media, Amaechi this or Amaechi that. Only God knows that Amaechi performed very well.
Wike cannot probe Amaechi and succeed.

Sharap your dirty mouth there

Hopless mugu

the election will be notified in your Hopless dream

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Spyman28: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
"Governor" Wike, remember that those who live in glass house don't throw stones
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Ijaya123: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
DickDastardly:

Shame.
Thats way to go if we want get future government to desist from impunity while in office.
Wike is on course. I dont know what the Dogo Nyaro Dullard from Daura is waiting for. He is only interested in using Nuclear Weapon in Calabar against armed robbers. Shameless blackhearted fulani pleb. cool

I bet dullard is what you call the head of your household? No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Wike has suddenly forgotten he is a past minister that can also be probed at the federal level

This idi ot being manipulated by Mama piss has something in common with anther idi ot in Ekiti

PLS COMMENT AND LEAVE MAMA PEACE OUT OF THIS. MAMA PEACE IS IN LONDON. NOTIN CONCERN HER.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by 240naija(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ogun Deputy Governor disowns ‘fake’ Facebook account
www.levitoday..com/2015/06/ogun-deputy-governor-disowns-fake.html?m=1
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by emmygoldlee(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
cheesy
mascot87:
The hypertension that will kill Wike on top Amechi matter still dey do press up
cheesy
mascot87:
lol
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by ademate(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
very soon u are to die of jealousy and tribalism
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
The statement further said the commission will also investigate the sale of the Olympia Hotel, the Monorail Project, the disbursement of N2billion Agricultural Credit Fund and the withdrawal of N96billion Rivers state Reserve Fund.
God Bless Governor Nyesome Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
volterra:
Someone should please call Wike to order. I think he is loosing it.
If Pa Buhari were to do this to the Jonathan administration,what time would he have to face the task at hand.
Wike has the support of all Riverians. Pa Buhari can carry out his probe but we will remind him to re-visit Emir Sanusi's indictment
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
DOGO YARO IS TAKING HIM TO WEST GERMALY

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by misterPwesh(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
franchizy:
A governor who has a derious case in the tribunal, instead of wike to start performing he is busy witch hunting Amaechi and his aides.
Same way GEJ sorounded himself with bad advisers and evil people that cost him re-election is same way wike surounded himself.
One thing wike forgot to know is that without his federal might Amaechi would have rendered politically irrelevant.
Wike is over trusting people around him believing that should the election be nullified he will still win forgeting that politics is a dirty game in Nigeria.
if i were wike i will starting performing as to win the sympathy of Rivers people should the election be nullified.
i really pity wike because he will be frustrated should the election be nullified.
Wike aleays in the media, Amaechi this or Amaechi that. Only God knows that Amaechi performed very well.
Wike cannot probe Amaechi and succeed.

GOD BLESS U BRODA 1000000000 gbosa 4 u
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Amaechi only? Yet some saTANoids, afraid for Jonathan, said if Buhari wants to probe, he should start from the tenure of General Obasanjo in 1976. How come these people are not saying Wike should start from the tenure of Melford Okilo in 1979?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by joseph1832(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
I can imagine if its PMB setting up a commission to probe GEJ many will come out and shout "witch hunt". And barcanista will even write an epistle asking PMB to focus on good governance rather than witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
mascot87:
You are very on point, Wike will die of hypertension before tribunal kicks him off.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Wike has the support of all Riverians. Pa Buhari can carry out his probe but we will remind him to re-visit Emir Sanusi's indictment
are you a riverian? who told you he has their support? shhior
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
firstEVA:
are you a riverian? who told you he has their support? shhior
100% Riverian

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by ransomed: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
mascot87:
::--If Federal govt. does such to probe his tenure as Minister for Education under GEJ, hope people will not shout "witch hunting"? Let him go ahead but, members of that commission of enquiry must not be paid or this is just another "Job" for the boys.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Gaskia: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Emade:
I think river state have others important problem than to probe d ex governor

I dont ubderstand why anyone who seeks change would oppose the reversal of fraud.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by gryhusky(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Amaechi, wike do come oo
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
100% Riverian
well, you can only speak for some riverians, i have lived in rivers state for some time, and i know people loved Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Lobolintin(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bros wike is doing the right thing

We naija dudes are the cause of our own wahala...
Unah dey say to probe is wrong now Abi ?
Haba.....
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by SweetSoup(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good move by Gov Wike, the FG should also set up a commission of enquiry to look into the past Govt affairs and ofcourse Wike's tenure as Education Minister. Let the probe season begin
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by queensmith: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wike is worrying - he has done exactly what is expected, a thug does what a thug do

I'd like to see the reports when this 'commission' makes them

I also wonder how much this inquiry will cost.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by stobery(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Wike has suddenly forgotten he is a past minister that can also be probed at the federal level

This idi ot being manipulated by Mama piss has something in common with anther idi ot in Ekiti

Mttcheeeeew...dullards everywhere
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
firstEVA:
well, you can only speak for some riverians, [s]i have lived in rivers state for some time, and i know people loved Amaechi[/s].
only 0.000009999% of Riverians love the Afonja. 80% of these people are APC men, while the rest 20% are Ignorant people. Over 99% riverians see Amaechi as a Traitor (Which he is).
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Amaechi deserve every nonsense.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by globalresource: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thuggery in politics. He should settle down to do his work
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by staymore: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:
When I call this clown a clown in Creek house,some people will start defending him.
How many probe panels will Wike set to probe amaechi's govt,because he had already set up one to probe the last 18mths of the same govt?
Maybe he would soon set up a panel to probe what Amaechi did in his bedroom with his wife during his regime.

Brick House please.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by staymore: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
If you witch hunt me I wizard hunt you, God no go vex.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Bluepamex: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
volterra:
Someone should please call Wike to order. I think he is loosing it.
If Pa Buhari were to do this to the Jonathan administration,what time would he have to face the task at hand.
This is what we call changee ,allow Wike to fight corruption first because that's our number one problem, we expected that brainless olodo in Aso Rock to fight corruption for us but he's now complaining of his old age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba / Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.