Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday (1512 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Don Jazzy And Koredo Bello Block IG User For Telling Them To Wish D'banj "HBD" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2015
despite having a face partially masked... her charm was able to seduce men into giving her over 200 likes... lol

I fondly call her the " The queen behind the mask"

Gracious at heart

A Symbol of strength

A quintessential example of Beauty and Brain

She once asked me.... keny how do people cope without God... ?
she stated further.... God has been the reason why you see me smiling.

Very troublesome, playful and kind

How i wish Maya Angelou was still alive, I would have contacted her to write a poem for you on this special day.

Happy Birthday Kennygee.

Happy people, pls join me to wish kennygee happy Birthday

https://www.nairaland.com/kennygee
Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by Vodkka(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2015
K
Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Mr Nigerian Vodka (because i know your own is not Russian Vodka)... don't just say "K"

Help me wish this queen happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Happy people pls join me to wish kennygee happy Birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2015
anyaekekehinde:
despite having a face partially masked... her charm was able to seduce men into giving her over 200 likes... lol

I fondly call her the " The queen behind the mask"

Gracious at heart

A Symbol of strength

A quintessential example of Beauty and Brain

She once asked me.... keny how do people cope without God... ?
she stated further.... God has been the reason why you see me smiling.

Very troublesome, playful and kind

How i wish Maya Angelou was still alive, I would have contacted her to write a poem for you on this special day.

Happy Birthday Kennygee.

Happy people, pls join me to wish kennygee happy Birthday

Awww, so cute.

Thanks a lot sweetie.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by Houseofglam7(f): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Happy birthday to she behind the mask

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by eliwa47(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LAZY ON MASK! LONG LIVE, GOOD HEALTH, AND GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSINGS.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by tokaiki: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by Lero15(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Happy birthday to a wonderful person smiley

May God grant your wishes, kennygee.

Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by hensben(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Behind the mask lady HBD, LLN'P CHEEEEERRSSS!
Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lero15:
Happy birthday to a wonderful person smiley

May God grant your wishes, kennygee.

Amen.

Thanks dearie.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by Lero15(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
kennygee:

Thanks dearie.

Uwc... I enjoy your posts. Carry go smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Kennygee.... Join me to wish her happy Bday by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lero15:

Uwc... I enjoy your posts. Carry go smiley

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Orezi Is Not Married; Wedding Photos Were From Sisiter's Wedding Cere / Come And See Heavy Ikebes From Kylie’s Vacation With Tyga And Friends In Mexico / Model Hanged Herself For Fear She Might Be Given Out In Forced Marriage-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.