Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million (2443 Views)

Invest Now And Get 3x Profits (100% Legal) Nigerian Police Involved / BREAKING NEWS!!! Presidency Breaks Silence On MMM. Top Politicians Involved / 5 Nigerian Startups That Raised $1million In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Can u do this because of 1million dlollars?

If you don't get it lemme expantiate

I:e. You're to blend that cat and you'll get 1miilion dollars or open the cover and free the cat.

As for me... Am still on the fence osad buh at the I'll surly land on this side of pressing d buttonwink

See pic

Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by agarawu23(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2015
no
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by izuch(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Even if na you dey inside there I'll push the button.

Its a cat inside the blender not a rabbit

4 Likes

Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
no
why? you ain't smart o.

My own,I'll press the button,oh don't think that am cruel,hell no,that rabbit is too big 4 d blender,so 4 that it can never be blended grin and my $1M
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2015
izuch:
Even if na you dey inside there I'll push the button.

fixed. Me kehshocked u r wicked oshocked
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by izuch(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
fixed. Me kehshocked u r wicked oshocked

Life is a biatch grin
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by gabinogem(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
why? you ain't smart o.

My own,I'll press the button,oh don't think that am cruel,hell no,that rabbit is too big 4 d blender,so 4 that it can never be blended grin and my $1M
is that a rabbit or a cat!... As for me I will press it... I hate cats, even without the 1million I'll press it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by agarawu23(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
why? you ain't smart o.

huh! tell me more undecided

if you on that blender, the fan will slice the cat bit by bit
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by donholy28(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2015
why not...witches don full everywhere and dat cat fit be one of dem.
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by robinicule(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Is this a joke ? I would do 20 for free..I will press the button and never let my hand go till each of them turns to a very fine pastry juice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by loomer: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Try am make them keep ur cell wait u
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2015
izuch:

Life is a biatch grin
chaigrin
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Basildvalour(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Looks like killing for the money...more like BLOOD MONEY to me

From rabbit now, there will be a graduation into...
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2015
gabinogem:
. As for me I will press it... I hate cats, even without the 1million I'll press it.
nawa osad
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
huh! tell me more undecided

if you on that blender, the fan will slice the cat bit by bit
oh reallyshocked na lie o,that cat and not tomato,even sometimes that a blender is filled to capacity,it won't work until u reduce the volume of the tomatoes,now tell me,how is the blender gonna work when the cat had already filled the blendersad
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by agarawu23(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
oh reallyshocked na lie o,that cat and not tomato,even sometimes that a blender is filled to capacity,it won't work until u reduce the volume of the tomatoes,now tell me,how is the blender gonna work when the cat had already filled the blendersad
as we can see, there is space left in the blender and tomatoes is not the same with cat. tomatoe isn't a living thing so it can't move but once the blender is on, the cat will start making attempt to avoid the fan so therefore the blender is ganna work.
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by jerflakes(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2015
Hian!

I go add carrot and tomato join.
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Starships4u(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Why not..... Hold down the co_ck/led down tightly..... Nd u're good to go....
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
as we can see, there is space left in the blender and tomatoes is not the same with cat. tomatoe isn't a living thing so it can't move but once the blender is on, the cat will start making attempt to avoid the fan so therefore the blender is ganna work.
the the blades must be a bad working blade. A blade that cut and crack off bones will try ogrin
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2015
jerflakes:
Hian!

I go add carrot and tomato join.
lolzz see this one toogrin

Lalasticlala come see ogrin
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by agarawu23(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
the the blades must be a bad working blade. A blade that cut and crack off bones will try ogrin
we are not talking about bones grin

once the cat has a cut, don't you know losing blood is enough to kill it ?
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
we are not talking about bones grin

once the cat has a cut, don't you know losing blood is enough to kill it ?
kai,I have no doubts in me,u must be a stubborn boigrin as I dey try win this mata u go jus come up with anoda linegrin. Ur GF go dey try o
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2015
I absolutely detest cats, if it was a puppy there kiss kiss kiss but since it's a cat, I will blend the life out of the cat and collect my cool cash
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by agarawu23(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
kai,I have no doubts in me,u must be a stubborn boigrin as I dey try win this mata u go jus come up with anoda linegrin. Ur GF go dey try o
hahahaha
you gat it right, I am kinda stubborn grin

but nothing bad if I defend my comment na wink
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
hahahaha you gat it right, I am kinda stubborn grin
but nothing bad if I defend my comment na wink
lolgrin owkay o

1 Like

Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by gabinogem(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
nawa osad
yeah I'm a lover of dogs, especially the cute puppy dogs... cool
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2015
gabinogem:
yeah I'm a lover of dogs, especially the cute puppy dogs... cool
we don hearundecided
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by gabinogem(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
we don hearundecided
why do u have to bend ur mouth that way, are u suffering from stroke?
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by Skmoda360(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
we don hearundecided
While the long face lady
Re: Picture Involved: Can You Do This Because Of $1million by boss1310(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
whats stopping me from doing so.do i look like all these people who claim animal rights

(1) (Reply)

10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 ! / group closed / You Deserve A Great Lifestyle With This Great Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.