Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat (42746 Views)

Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / Trouble Brews In House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by tijankabba: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
sometimes i wonder if you people that post things here ever do any research at all. Tinubu posters? did BAT contest for any political office? when were his posters ever at the APC national headquarters? If you are going to tell a lie, be sure it's a damn good one. Really poor job
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by ruffDiamond: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]can you summarize this trash for me ? undecided

Am aLlergic to long post full of sh!!t undecided
grin ;Dsouth beast !! my bad ,get a glasses or better still a magnifier ,read it slowly again cos I'm CERTAIN U DID THE FIRST TIME grin and GET THAT 'TRASH'INTO YOUR THICK FLAT DOME angrylittle wonder y'all bunch of illiterate shop keeper/squatters FOREVER VANQUISHED SLAVE tongue
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by adioolayi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
ajepako:

Yeah oga, we know Tinubu is a saint, spotless and unblemished politicians. No single kobo missed under his administration or BRF...

I heard the pope is coming to canonise him for his sainthood...

Abi? Happy now?..
yes..happy grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by dckng16(m): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
VirginFinder:

I can assure you that wherever they turn, PDP or APC, left or right, they'll meet Yorubas and be subordinate to them.

Lol. The handwriting is already showing on the wall in regards to who is losing out faster
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by dckng16(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
VirginFinder:

hahahahahaha

How long will you guys be fooled?

When two Yorubas are contending with each other or battling for political supremacy, it is about selfish/personal agenda first and then Yoruba agenda though from diverse perpectives.

We've had Awolowo vs Akintola,
Obasanjo vs Falae, Obasanjo vs Tinubu and now, Tinubu vs Saraki.
One party usually curries and gains the favour of the north to edge out the other.

However,whoever emerges tops will pursue the Yoruba agenda, directly or indirectly.

Kwara state is in northern Nigeria.
Bukola Saraki is a northerner and a Yoruba man.
#facts

Nope u got it wrong. Saraki is never to be compared with Jagaban. He is too much for him. I believe the real battle is btw Atiku, (some powerful people) in North and Tinubu.
Saraki is there to front for North
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by free13: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Apc...... grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by HirstMOG(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
lurther:
But why should they remove the posters of Tinubu at the national secretariat of APC. This is just too bad, after everything he has done for the party.

That is why he will continue to remain a local politician!!!
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by SUCCEED3: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

How about a plate of 'Nwanyi Uga' Pepper Rice? grin

I don't mind the pepper rice/soop myself. Where is the joint located. Ama pay her a visit one of these days.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by 7lives: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
CaptPlanet:

[i][/i]
But Tinubu is Buhari's Godfather tongue
TKO.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by KazeemDiary(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tinubu has grown to become a nightmare to his haters, he should be left to continue what he is best known for by progressive Nigerians... He is a political colossus, he is our identity...

If u can't stop hating him, u can learn to dive into a sea.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by 7lives: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
tijankabba:
sometimes i wonder if you people that post things here ever do any research at all. Tinubu posters? did BAT contest for any political office? when were his posters ever at the APC national headquarters? If you are going to tell a lie, be sure it's a damn good one. Really poor job

Are you a new comer?, you don't really have to believe everything you see here unless the source is one of the national tabloids, we are here to entertain ourselves so don't take anyone serious.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by stynhaq(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
sammyj:
My candid advise to Tinubu and APC leadership is to *shift their swords and allow PMB and democracy succeed other wise the end might not be too pleasant for him. He should focus more on how the people will benefit from their change campaign promises and forget about sharing formula and self interest. However, APC should also note that the battle is now the people and our elites and if care is not taken all of them including the PDP will have their fingers burnt because they have more to loose compared to the common man on the street !!! cool tongue

*sheathe their swords
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by miqos02(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
shikshark:
i still they plan to comment when i discover the post dey front page.....truth be say i never read am.
bur wait oooo......who come dey carry tinubu pishure na
ghosts
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by piagetskinner(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
TinuBULL undecided
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by VirginFinder: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
dckng16:

Nope u got it wrong. Saraki is never to be compared with Jagaban. He is too much for him. I believe the real battle is btw Atiku, (some powerful people) in North and Tinubu.
Saraki is there to front for North

Saraki fronts for no one!
He's one ambitious dude whose popularity and acceptance across regions seems to be growing day by day.

I think he's eyeing the Presidency in 2019.

Tinubu is afraid of losing his status as the most powerful Yoruba politician in APC.

The average Yoruba man does not care. Both of them are Yorubas. Whoever wins is welcome.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by VirginFinder: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
dckng16:

Lol. The handwriting is already showing on the wall in regards to who is losing out faster

Are you deluded? angry

What handwriting? angry
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by kelib: 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
buchilino:
Wait i no who took d posters away, yes it was PIG D PIG?, was i right or wrong? grin

u were off d air, abeg who fit dash disguy signal..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks APC / Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) / PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.