Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. (15576 Views)

See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO] / See What A Prostitute Did To This Virgin(must Read). / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Ayima: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2015
It happened in Calabar. This prostitute decided to do her business on the road after waiting for customers in her room and no one came.

1 Like

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by agarawu23(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2015
it happened in calabar ?

do you have evidence to prove it ?

20 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
The babe is just hustling. What else do you want her to do when the government of the country she lives in has made life difficult for it's masses.

By the way, this is what those in the business field will call a "Marketing Strategy"

9 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by xynerise: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Photoshopped. I mean the inscription

18 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Omotayor123(f): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2015
unbelievable....
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by benedictnsi(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Lol this is called FREE DRINK
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Bugatie(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Ayima:
It happened in Calabar. This prostitute decided to do her business on the road after waiting for customers in her room and no one came.

Definitely not a recent photo,

That Audi car is a 1960' something model and possibly not in Calabar or Nigeria even

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2015
I donbelievit...
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:
The babe is just hustling. What else do you want her to do when the government of the country she lives in has made life difficult for it's masses.

By the way, this is what those in the business field will call a "Marketing Strategy"
so that's a good reason why she should start fvcking for cash ?

4 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by SuperSuave(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2015
I just can't fit fùck this lady..see as she dirty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Enegod(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2015
one chance punny grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
so that's a good reason why she should start fvcking for cash ?

Please don't give me that saint approach issh.

At the end of the day its still guys like you that will go at night to patronize them.

The world needs balance. It's what keeps it going.
There will always be _prostitutes the same way there will always be doctors, policemen and thieves.

9 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by tosyne2much(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2015
Omotayor123:
unbelievable....
Sadly, I patronize these people too grin
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by agarawu23(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:

At the end of the days its still guys like you that will go at night to patronize them.

There will always be _prostitutes the same way there will always be doctors, policemen and thieves.
funny enough you mistook me for guys who patronize ashi

I know prosititution is normal in all countries but your excuse isn't a good reason why she should fvck for cash

So because our government aren't trying in provision of jobs, so all ladies should start prostitution as an alternative ?

So we don't have other jobs they can do ? lazy and greedy girls are the ones fvcking for cash

11 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by loomer: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Op why u de lie, na nigeria plate number be that?

2 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Gosh! What is this? ladies why? What happen to decent jobs? Even if the government is nt trying wat happened to self employment? At least there are decent jobs out there,even if they are meager,it stil enough to keep body and soul together.it just dat some ladies dn"t just want to suffer be4 pleasure. Haba,dis lady is really DESPERATE!!

1 Like

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2015
FREE AIDS

3 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by KingTom(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2015
This is not Calabar, this is not Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
chairman!! if you don't who will grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by epelumi42(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:

the pic is not totally real. The label beside the lady has an edited inscription. Check the coming car, the driver is on the right, not left, meaning its not in Nigeria. I mean who drives that kinda car these days.

Marketing strategy indeed. From what I know, prostitution is still discreet in Nigeria, thanks to the society.
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
funny enough you mistook me for guys who patronize ashi

I know prosititution is normal in all countries but your excuse isn't a good reason why she should fvck for cash

So because our government aren't trying in provision of jobs, so all ladies should start prostitution as an alternative ?

So we don't have other jobs they can do ? lazy and greedy girls are the once fvcking for cash

I never said you patronized ashi. I said it guys like you who openly criticize them that secretly patronize them.

1 Like

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by 3ace(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2015
This is doing things differently to get a different result. Leave your comfort zone if you're not really moving forward financially.
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Tomfrench:
chairman!! if you don't who will grin
Baba e no easy jawe

Everything boils down to konji grin
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba e no easy jawe

Everything boils down to konji grin
grin Konji na bastard!!!
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by naijaboiy: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:

Whether the government has made life very easy for the masses,,prostitution will still exist.

It's everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by naijaboiy: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Gosh! What is this? ladies why? What happen to decent jobs? Even if the government is nt trying wat happened to self employment? At least there are decent jobs out there,even if they are meager,it stil enough to keep body and soul together.it just dat some ladies dn"t just want to suffer be4 pleasure. Haba,dis lady is really DESPERATE!!
Prostitution is legal in some parts of the world.
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by MissSlimbody(f): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2015
That's definitely not Calabar...

Kingtom, abi another calabar don dey Cross River
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Prostitution is legal in some parts of the world.
nt in our part of the world.
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by naijaboiy: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
nt in our part of the world.
As long as we have men who need to satisfy their sexual desires,,prostitution exists.

It's the oldest trade in the world.

So forget about all these "decent job" talks you are preaching here.

At the end of the day it's a personal conviction if you will engage in it or not.
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by Omotayor123(f): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Chai...Like seriously. very bad. angry why na
Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by tuk2ato(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Some Ying Yang sh*t about balance undecided.
misssclassy:

At the end of the days its still guys like you that will go at night to patronize them.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. by LaurelP(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Why must it be Calabar? Why not Lagos, PH, Ibadan, Kano, Jos, Aba or even Abuja Must everything abt immorality be from Calabar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Collection Of Girly Pictures / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / Happy Birthday Tallesty1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.