Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ramadan Mubaraq - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan Mubaraq (333 Views)

Happy Eid Ul Mubaraq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Mubaraq by bonoplus(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Ramadan Mubarak / Ramadan Shereef!

Every Ramadan that comes and goes is an an opportunity for all of us. It is a chance for us to renew our intentions and to pursue change in our hearts and our habits.
My sincere advice is do not let Ramadan pass without making an effort to improve yourself because we can all stand to become better people and better Muslims. If you haven't prayed Tahajjud in the past, please try to start praying. If you haven't opened the Quran in years, start with 1 line a day. It is the effort and the intention that matters.
May all of us recognize the opportunity that we have before us and may we all take that first step toward whatever change we strive to make inshallah!

If there is anything I have ever said or done to offend or anger any of you in the past, please do forgive me and please remember my family and I in your duaa in sha Allah, d Muslim ummah in general and of course I will in sha Allah do the same!
Let not Ramadan come to change our schedules but to Change our hearts n attitudes positively. May Allah make it easy for us . May He preserve and increase our Imaan till and after the month.
May we and our family be beneficiaries of his blessings and mercies .

Ameen

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of June 2015 / Music: Unstoppable ~ B.O.U.Q.U.I / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 22/6//15)- The Young Must Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.