Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification (4529 Views)

Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment / Is Security Job For Graduate A Means Of Earning Or Gaining Experience / Domestic Helps Earning Up To N80,000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Dexnova: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Every now and then, we get the question from delegates whether it is worth it to invest in a Project Management Training and Certification.

On one side of the bargain, people will argue that the Project Management Institutes (PMI) PMP certification is an important step forward and a wise career move while others might say that while it is certainly a well-respected credential, it is not for everyone.

Research shows that skilled project managers are in demand around the world and a globally recognized project management certification shows employers that you have the knowledge, experience and education to effectively contribute to project team success.

Below are 5 benefits of the PMP Certification.

Project Management Institute (www.pmi.org)

1. FLEXIBILITY: PMI certifications are not based on one specific methodology, so they’re flexible and adaptable. You can easily transfer them between industries, market segments and geographic locations.

2. UP-TO-DATE SKILLS: We continually conduct in-depth studies to ensure that our certifications actually reflect the current skills, knowledge and best practices you need to succeed.

3. ENCOURAGE PROFESSIONAL GROWTH: You never have to worry about a PMI certification becoming obsolete. Our certification maintenance program encourages you to continually develop your skills and stay current as the profession changes.

4. EARN MORE: PMI certification offers financial benefits — it positively impacts project manager salaries — and helps you stand out and better market yourself to prospective employers.

5. WORLD RENOWNED: Part of that marketability comes from the prestige of our certifications. We have provided project management certifications for over 25 years, and our PMP® credential was the first one designed specifically for project managers.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by baba11(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have one and I'm happy about it sad
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by akintayoakinwal: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Please, how much does the certification cost?
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by emeka51: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
I'm happy to be a member yes.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Saao(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have done the training, planing to write the exams, how does it cost please?

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
how much does it cost
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
For those planning on taking the exam. If you need the pmbok or rita's course.

https://www.nairaland.com/1881908/pmbok-5th-edition
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by wallmosh: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2015
What's the duration and cost of the training?
Can one make self study for the professional exam?
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by steffans(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2015
please give more details..
cost,duration and no. of courses
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Dexnova: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
steffans:
please give more details..
cost,duration and no. of courses

You can find all that here : https://dexnovaconsulting.com/promo/
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Dexnova: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
wallmosh:
What's the duration and cost of the training?

Can one make self study for the professional exam?

You can find the duration and cost of the training here: https://dexnovaconsulting.com/promo/

As for the professional exam, PMI requires you acquire 35 contact hours of project management education from an R.E.P and other requirements to write the exam.
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Dexnova: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Saao:
I have done the training, planing to write the exams, how does it cost please?

For the PMP exam, if you're a member of PMI it's $250 while if you're not a member it's $400(Paper based).
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Saao(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dexnova:

For the PMP exam, if you're a member of PMI it's $250 while if you're not a member it's $400(Paper based).
Thanks a lot, how can I enrol as a member of PMI, and please did u know the procedure to register for the exams?

Thank u

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2016
I know of a great training centre with affordable fees as well. I did my training there, they also helped me to register and i aced the PMP exams. In case you are still interested, you can hit me up and ill link you to one of their trainers to give you more details
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by macaranta(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Train with my signature.
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by ebucha: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Please I need a reliable PMP training centre in Port Harcourt.
Re: The Benefits Of Earning A PMP Certification by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Is there is center in enugu....

(1) (Reply)

Waiter / Waitress Needed In Upscale Restaurant In Victoria Island / EEDC Aptitude Test Invite For 28 Th July. / ABT Associates Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.