Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128030 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by DICON2: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
sent a request to the fiverr facebook group, kindly accept me. the name is abdulrahmon abdulgaffar
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by nairalanduser: 1:22am On Aug 20, 2015
qudusayinla:
Please house I need u guys to order my gig and drop good review I will pay u in naira . Email me ur phone number if interested. Qudusayinla@gmail.com

One problem with fiverr is that you are competing with the rest of the world so you may find it a bit difficult to sell your gigs.

So you may want to try www.gimylancer.com (launching in september 23rd) - however dropping us your email now will give you 2 advantages - 1) You get to feature your gig free allowing for a wide audience during launch and beyond if selected and 2) you get the juicy updates rolling out soon.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by idieagle: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2015
cherylstun:

will shoot you an email asap
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by idieagle: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2015
cherylstun:

will shoot you an email asap
I'm also interested my email is idieagle011@yahoo.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by richard04(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
If you want to get clients outside fiverr, I have a bot that generates a list of desperate buyers willing to pay good money for quick freelance gigs. The bot searches sites like craigslist, elance, Odesk, gumtree, people per hour, etc and finds people who are willing to buy your freelance gigs. You could search theses sites manually but the Bot automates the tasks and makes finding these clients faster and easier. Contact me if you are interested in having it and watching your freelance revenue skyrocket.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by olujames(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
You will not need to beg anyone to buy your jobs on the SmallJobs website - http://www.smalljobs.com.ng. Most people on the site are young Nigerian professionals offering honest jobs. Try it.

qudusayinla:
Please house I need u guys to order my gig and drop good review I will pay u in naira . Email me ur phone number if interested. Qudusayinla@gmail.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2015
olujames:
You will not need to beg anyone to buy your jobs on the SmallJobs website - http://www.smalljobs.com.ng. Most people on the site are young Nigerian professionals offering honest jobs. Try it.

Good thing Nigerians are coming up with their own freelance site but the question is how long can they sustain this before they go into oblivion.Well, only time can tell.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
qudusayinla:

Check our facebook group,there are lots of newbies looking for exchange.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by olujames(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
The truth is that a lot of Nigerians are trying to make a micro jobs site happen in Nigeria, but very few people are giving them the support needed. This is the very reason most of them fade away after trying for a few months. The best websites need money to maintain and if they are not earning anything, it is obvious they will close shop.

SmallJobs (http://www.smalljobs.com.ng) is one owned in Nigeria and the only reason it can be around longer than the rest is if people make an effort and use what is ours.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by mercyland2015: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
@CHERYLSTUN. Thanks for this great thread. 1. pls how can i create say 4 different accounts on fiverr and escape being suspended 2. do i need different USA ip or ip of different countries or how can i go about it? 3. do i use same proxy but different ip or different proxies 4. lets say i want to venture into writing for instance and i want to check top sellers in that niche how do i search and get their link so that one could at least see how they create their gigs. 5. u stated 24hour delivery of gigs.what of if one could not do this within that time frame for writing can one set it at 3-4days? is it advisable? MANY THANKS.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by olujames(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
I think it is sad that you are looking for ways to get around the rules on the fiverr website. What is wrong with the simple rule that you could only have one account? I am sorry, but you should just have one account an do not waste your time looking to hide your footprint. Fiverr allows you to have as many as 20 gigs and I am sure you may not even be able to exhaust this. Nigeria's SmallJobs (www.smalljobs.com.ng) on the other-hand allows you to place an unlimited number of gigs.

On the issue of copying what others are doing to make yours better. I also think this is wrong and this is typical. Why not start small and build a business for yourself without looking to cut corners. Trying to make big money very quickly is a problem and it will set you back.

I hope this helps you to rethink.

mercyland2015:
@CHERYLSTUN. Thanks for this great thread. 1. pls how can i create say 4 different accounts on fiverr and escape being suspended 2. do i need different USA ip or ip of different countries or how can i go about it? 3. do i use same proxy but different ip or different proxies 4. lets say i want to venture into writing for instance and i want to check top sellers in that niche how do i search and get their link so that one could at least see how they create their gigs. 5. u stated 24hour delivery of gigs.what of if one could not do this within that time frame for writing can one set it at 3-4days? is it advisable? MANY THANKS.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
mercyland2015:

1. start with 1 account
2. see above
3.you only need a usa ip to register an account,you can login with naija ip subsequently
4. yes model after successful gigs in any niche(don't copy word for word)
5. 24hrs is to get order fast.You can change it to 2-3 days when you are on level 1
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
olujames:
I think it is sad that you are looking for ways to get around the rules on the fiverr website. What is wrong with the simple rule that you could only have one account? I am sorry, but you should just have one account an do not waste your time looking to hide your footprint. Fiverr allows you to have as many as 20 gigs and I am sure you may not even be able to exhaust this. Nigeria's SmallJobs (www.smalljobs.com.ng) on the other-hand allows you to place an unlimited number of gigs.

On the issue of copying what others are doing to make yours better. I also think this is wrong and this is typical. Why not start small and build a business for yourself without looking to cut corners. Trying to make big money very quickly is a problem and it will set you back.

I hope this helps you to rethink.

You can stop using my thread to promote your freelance site.Invest in some paid advertising like facebook ads if
you are serious expanding your reach and awareness.

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
To all members, order and review my gig I will pay the appropriate amount into your naira bank account, add me on
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
"Make Your First $500 on Craiglist in 7 Days Without Doing Anything"

You'll Love It Or Your Money Back -Guaranteed

Dear Friend;

I can hardly believe it when i got into it myself,but it works

people have found the secret of making money on craiglist without doing any of the hardwork,and it's all thanks to the smart fiverr arbitrage method "Arbitrage Quick strike"! I'll explain how it works in a minute,but picture this:You can get clients begging you to help them.Bank as much as you want.And still have time to hang out with your friends!

The magic Is In Leveraging Your Time and Effort

I know what you're thinking "i have a fiverr account,but i'm not getting orders,this wont work for me!" - But you couldn't be more wrong...In fact, a total newbie could use the arbitrage method and you'd never know.

Don't get frustrated -charge upto $100 for service!And it doesn't get any easier,You just find a service on craiglist and send ONE message using our email template- And then wait for replies...Find someone on fiverr to the work so you don't have to!

Just Imagine Being Able To:

Finally dump $5 service on fiverr

Stop begging people to give you job for peanuts

Charge any price you want

Have someone else do all the hard work so you have time to hang out with your friends

Never have to worry about paying your bills

...And that's just for starters!

You Might Still Have Your Doubt- But I'll PROVE To You It Works

And Not Only That, But:

Our special method to get UNLIMITED phone verified USA accounts(That Means you can created different account for different cities)

This method will show you what type of Email they respond to(make them eager to work with you)

People just like you ALREADY see result with fiverr arbitrage -What are you waiting for??

We guarantee You'll be completely find the results amazing or we'll refund every penny!

We Have A Limited Copy of This ''Smart'' Arbitrage Method,So You Must Respond Now To Avoid Losing Out By Responding Before Midnight Tonight You Can Get 40% Off The Regular Price.Get our CHEAT SHEET of Offers and Cities That Work Best By Responding Right Now!

I INSIST you try it out completely at my risk.Try it for 60 days and SEE results for yourself.If you are not 100% blown away by the results,just return it for a full refund,no question asked.But I'm betting once you see results you'll consider Arbitrage quick strike your new lifelong friend!

Special Bonus When You Respond Right Now
Bonus #1: The Complete Guide To Getting UNLIMITED Phone Verified USA Accounts
Offering service in USA Cities is impossible if you don't have a phone verified accounts.We have found a way to get unlimited accounts without paying for them.You can Have it for FREE!
Bonus #2: Our High Response Email Templates Revealed
You may not know what to tell your clients when you want to respond to their POST. we will give you our email templates that works for us all the time.Just copy and send it!
Bonus #3: Make Extra $200 Every WEEK on craiglist with cpa or affiliate method
You can make money on craiglist by building a list with a FREE BRIBE.send them affiliate or cpa offers and earn commission.We will show you how we do it.

Try It Yourself For The Next 60 Days Risk-Free

This is an amazing opportunity and there's NO WAY THIS WONT WORK FOR YOU.If you are currently out of job,looking for additional income,student or youth corper,if you have bought different online courses and have not made a dime..Try this for 60days.And if you are STILL broke after using our arbitrage method,just let us know and we will refund you - Case Closed.

price:3,500

Your Fiverr Arbitrage Quick Strike will be sent to your inbox when we confirm your payment.And remember,its 100% guaranteed.

P.S. - Thousand of people just like you are already benefiting from my fiverr arbitrage method.Now it's your turn...You've got nothing to lose!

PP.S. -You MUST respond now to lock in this special price and all the valuable bonuses.Don't miss out and don't waste another day without your own copy.

Get it now for 3,500

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE
I need the video animation and the logo creator software plan.
enyumpatrick@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by thompson1510(m): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Just joined this thread. Thanks OP
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
@cherry and other gurus in the house. need some help. working on fiverr has been slow for me, so far i managed to work and earned only $24 i.e six work delivered, but to my surprise the money reflecting on my profile is $16, while on the dashboard is $24. please how would i go about this. thanks.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
samplanner:
@cherry and other gurus in the house. need some help. working on fiverr has been slow for me, so far i managed to work and earned only $24 i.e six work delivered, but to my surprise the money reflecting on my profile is $16, while on the dashboard is $24. please how would i go about this. thanks.

Did you calculate and included fiverr's charges? You still have sale pending
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
thompson1510:
Just joined this thread. Thanks OP

You are welcome.Take action
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by seyizma(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE

Hi Cherylstun, please I will need you to send me the scrapebox tool

Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2015
cherylstun:

Did you calculate and included fiverr's charges? You still have sale pending

I think fiverr has already taken theirs, because i did 6 articles and all have been marked completed. the 6 are supposed to be $24 after fiverr has taken its charges unless their charges are no longer $1 per article again. its confusing honestly, even on my mobile app its still showing $16 instead of $24. but my on my dashboard its showing the $24, thats why i'm lost.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by oharisibliss: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good day Boss cherylstun, you said from your first post that you did a video ad for a doctor for some big Buck and you spent only $40,.on fiverr impressive
but How did you get paid? did the doctor send the money to you or you used fiverr to collect the money, was it a custom gig,
also How do I deliver gig I have completed do I have to send by email or fiverr have a place to upload it,
for example if I create a backlink gig and am done do I just tell the client I have done it or what proof. pls enlighten me more
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 29, 2015
oharisibliss:
Good day Boss cherylstun, you said from your first post that you did a video ad for a doctor for some big Buck and you spent only $40,.on fiverr impressive
but How did you get paid? did the doctor send the money to you or you used fiverr to collect the money, was it a custom gig,
also How do I deliver gig I have completed do I have to send by email or fiverr have a place to upload it,
for example if I create a backlink gig and am done do I just tell the client I have done it or what proof. pls enlighten me more

I got the job from groupon but outsourced on fiverr.I demanded for 50% upfront through paypal and got the rest when i delivered the job.

Find the first message you got from the seller on fiverr to deliver the gig or watch videos on youtube.
You should have proof for seo and backlink related service
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 29, 2015
samplanner:

I think fiverr has already taken theirs, because i did 6 articles and all have been marked completed. the 6 are supposed to be $24 after fiverr has taken its charges unless their charges are no longer $1 per article again. its confusing honestly, even on my mobile app its still showing $16 instead of $24. but my on my dashboard its showing the $24, thats why i'm lost.

Contact fiverr support
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by oharisibliss: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2015
cherylstun:

I got the job from groupon but outsourced on fiverr.I demanded for 50% upfront through paypal and got the rest when i delivered the job.

Find the first message you got from the seller on fiverr to deliver the gig or watch videos on youtube.
You should have proof for seo and backlink related service

Good Day, Cherylstun, if i got you correctly,
you mean you got the client from groupon and made your proposal, then you went on fiverr to get someone who could do the job, you sent the same prove the fiverr guy sent you to this your client then you requested for 50% down payment right? and your deal with the client was outside fiverr i suppose

then if that was correct let me ask this way
i dont need a website to do this, all i need to do is find someone on fiverr who can do a niche, get his proofs of jobs done, then look for someone who need such service then talk with the client then request for upfront and get the job done on fiverr huh?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by pocoapoco88: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
oharisibliss:

you mean you got the client from groupon and made your proposal, then you went on fiverr to get someone who could do the job, you sent the same prove the fiverr guy sent you to this your client then you requested for 50% down payment right? and your deal with the client was outside fiverr i suppose

i dont need a website to do this, all i need to do is find someone on fiverr who can do a niche, get his proofs of jobs done, then look for someone who need such service then talk with the client then request for upfront and get the job done on fiverr huh?
it's called arbitrage,it's also kul
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by toritt(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2015
@ cherylstun, nice job you are doing here. I have got to revive my fiverr account with the little information i was able to garner here. Already sent an add-request to the fb group. Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
oharisibliss:

Exactly! That is the summary of it all...its actually called arbitraging
You are the link between the client and your fiverr guy
Get client on google,craiglist,groupon,linkedin and outsource on fiverr
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
pocoapoco88:
it's called arbitrage,it's also kul

Yes, arbitrage is so cool
This is the perfection if you have a regular 9-5 Job or dont have a personal laptop at the moment or if you just want to leverage time and enjoy not having to deliver the work yourself.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
toritt:
@ cherylstun, nice job you are doing here. I have got to revive my fiverr account with the little information i was able to garner here. Already sent an add-request to the fb group. Thanks

Fiverr is still my recommended start for anyone who wants to make money online.ZERO entry cost
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ogasman(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lovely
. I want in sent a f b request too.. Admin u too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.