Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? (799 Views)

Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker / Court Nullifies The Election Of Musa Arogundade, Ekiti PDP Lawmaker / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? by georgeachiever(f): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-c8m6nub-u1E/VYLUoQLHGNI/AAAAAAAADJI/oYJUIuulaOw/s1600/Dino-Meleye.jpg[/img]
In response to Dino Melaye’s embarrassing gaffe on Twitter yesterday where he spelt wardrobe as ‘Wordrope’ – a Twitter user, @Nedunaija, narrated an interesting story about a Federal Lawmaker who can’t write his own name.
Read his tweets below from bottom to top…

Source:http://agiolycia..com/2015/06/theres-pdp-lawmaker-who-cant-spell-or.html
Re: There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? by natas22: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Story you are mocking him now when he comes with his 2015 range sports and toast you, you op go gree sharply mtcheeew nonsense you know the name of the car and I got the car syndrome that's your problem op.
www.
Re: There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? by psucc(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dino of all? Why now?
Re: There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? by Penssuwa(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is a mere malapropism or typo. You need to here law makers from the upper part of the map speak.
Re: There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? by tociano009(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na wa o
Re: There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? by aare07(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
It was a mistake made by his social media's handler.
Meanwhile, understand the message, don't attack the messenger.

Change is here.
Re: There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? by Mamatee07: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Some of their fans here can barely write so I am not surprised grin pdpshit
Re: There’s A PDP Lawmaker Who Can't Spell Or Write His Name? by omostar: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mamatee07:
Some of their fans here can barely write so I am not surprised grin pdpshit

I think he is APC. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Destroyed Nigeria,s Economy And Want To Frustrate Apc Rebuilding It / We Need Ministers Please / Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Repent Proves Amnesty Will Work – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.