Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me (13251 Views)

My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Help! My Husband Want To Kill Me With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by SexyBisolarh(f): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
pls what shd i do...he is really disturbing me...whenver my sister is not ard..he keeps coming to my room..nd start romancing me n stuffs...but it comes to sex...i totally disagree as i'm typing nw...e just left my room....i'm scared and confused...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by AirstarKane(f): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Leave the house or find something doing that makes you stay outdoor and when you come back lock your door. You have no excuse to cheat on your sister's husband the history and shame will linger for years. Think twice before embarking on the 5mins trip of sex.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Jboyossai(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmm...u deny him of sex but u still allow him to romance you Some peeps sha........

42 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Checked your pics you are such a kid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Give us his number, let's threaten him!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Kolade354(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
pls what shd i do...he is really disturbing me...whenver my sister is not ard..he keeps coming to my room..nd start romancing me n stuffs...but it comes to sex...i totally disagree as i'm typing nw...e just left my room....i'm scared and confused...
If you're not an Idioot you wont allow him to touch you not to talk of romance................*Spits on you and walk out of this Dumb Thread angry*

16 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by stephnie44(f): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Use ur head.ur sis won't 4give u 4 life if she finds out

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by vizkiz: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

if that is truly you on your profile picture, then I think this issue has gone far beyond what you just typed here...abeg next thread jawe! grin

9 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Venom104: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
How old are you? So you dey allow am romance you till it almost leads to sex,then " you totally disagree "? Better talk true .. you dey enjoy am too..

Anyway.. don't forget to update us with pictures when your sister finally pours acid on you

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by mdbissalla(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
pls, listen, the lady is your sister (i guess blood sister)...

you have no reason to cheat on your sister. it is a taboo for man to have sex with blood sisters. so dont let him do it otherwise it will incure curse on you
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Patented: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
you don dey do bad thing already, romancing ur sis hubby. You are encouraging him. you know what to do, stop asking!!
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fake and foolish story. You already know what to do. Why disturb us?

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
lipsrsealed

You just have to leave his house because when the trumpet blows, you are the one to blamed. Even if you tell your sister about the situation, the

husband will find a way to point fingers on you, and put the blame on you by saying you were trying to seduce him and stuff. lipsrsealed

At last, your sister will still choose her husband over you. She wouldn't want her marriage to break cause of you, so my dear leave the house, and find some place to stay.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by jsunex(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wat kind of help do u want from us wen u not a kid , should we provide him a condom.. . Mumu op

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by bunmioguns(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

grin grin grin

Congratulations

A girl was recently looking for someone to touch her, she no see, you come see one.. you wan misuse am

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Ochiske(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
1. You allow him romance you = you are enjoying it!!!! angry
2. You give him freedom to bang into your room anytime = you be werey undecided
3. You dey enjoy romance and maybe he tips you with gifts too but you reject sex = Make thunder roast your yanshangry

4. We CANNOT help you! Enjoy your rommance with him.

*spits out of thread*

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by naijaboiy: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
What are you still doing in your sister's house?

Please leave that place and go back to your parent's house or somewhere safer if possible.

The more you stay in that house,,i don't see the molestation ending anytime soon. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by libertyfather(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Stop being bored always and look for something doing, tell your sister husband as well, only God knws if thew dude has fvck you, and stop looking for solution to what you are enjoying already....you allow him romance bt no lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by natas22: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
At tension seekers on nairaland mtcheew simple thing video him with your phone you are using to type this nonsense and show to your sister if doesn't believe you or simply tell her.
Fabricated story
www.

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
hehehhe....husband and sister things cheesy cheesy
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by yorubaboiy: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
u should av learnt frm nollywood movies na....

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by natas22: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
Fabricated story you need to be banned from naira land
www.
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by agarawu23(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
fake story !!!
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by refreshrate: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
stephnie44:
Use ur head.ur sis won't 4give u 4 life if she finds out

@OP I quite agree with this ^^^ Yes use your HEAD! if it's only your head your sister might not mind so much compared to actually sleeping with him.

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by goryorhal(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

Are you alright ? If you don't have better things to do why not go and sleep ..
Ur sis hubby dey touch you but u no won make e bleep u ..
Na Mumu dey here ..

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by SexyBisolarh(f): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
fake story !!!
am serious ....why should i lie
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by agarawu23(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
am serious ....why should i lie
hmmm!!! if I hear.
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by MrCork: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

..how?... Are u lightskin? angry
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by aameyah(f): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Are you sure this story is true. Because you've been opening threads up and down saying you are bored.

Anyways, I don't understand why you would be asking what to do. He's your sisters husband, duh! Are you seriously contemplating parting your legs for him? WTF is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by MrCork: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
SexyBisolarh:

...ok...so U allow romance but didn't release punnny... Abi?.....FAKEST STORY OF 2015!!!! angry
Re: Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
it seems u like him sef. cos for him romancing u and play wit ur boobs means u enjoy it. so, if u knw u ar nt secure in d house y nt leave ur 6ta and her husbnd alone. remember conscience is d God in human being. tel him to stop harassing u if he keeps disturbing u den let in ur 6ta

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 6) / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.