Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (97819 Views)

Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by udysweet(f): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
But I tot dis was an old story. Or smtn similar to dis? But I sincerely hop dis isn't true,dat d woman must hav been a victim of circumstance o,as in maybe smtn else hapnd and she got electrocuted,not dat she was a bird turned human by electrocution
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by buzquet(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thr nting nairalanders can't do to make front page!!!!! Old fuckin news
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by buzquet(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thr nting nairalanders can't do to make front page!!!!! Old fuckin boring news
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Btruth: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Formation!
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by lagbaja(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nairaland is now a confirmed news junkyard. The old glory is lost. How could this silly and unverified news have made front page with an emphatic title. Seun revive your reputation.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by TheFLIRT(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Who saw her when she was flying? People can lie
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
omanzo02:
Most Nigerians are heartless.......first thing to do is take that poor woman to an hospital.....save her life first before labelling her a witch or whatever.

For your information......Human changing to bird don't exist....it's superstition believe

For real?
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by greggles: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lanretoye:

I am not sorry for you atall, e be like you don try hold high tension life wire before. even birds self no be all the part of their body fit resist electricity.

I don't really mean to argue but this is electrical engineering which I don't expect everyone to understand, if a bird gets electrocuted on a high tension then there's an unseen reason that it happened.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by emwye(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Just yesterday, a colleague of mine had to ask if it was true that we (Nigerians) as a people believe such things and I really couldn't answer him without feeling like a frigging idiot - he was sent to Lagos on an assignment. Look folks, let the only ones that believe such things be the ones that SAW the BIRD transform.

On a separate note, if you truly believe in what the Yoruba call aye-ta - please come see me in the bayou city at a gun range with no Kevlar vest, contact your lawyer and do all things required to free me from any potential murder/manslaughter charges then put your juju to the test "Ma fo ori e danu". grin

P.S I do not believe in violence and i'm totally against the current gun laws but truth needs to be told to some folks.

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by basille(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Old News! Last year incident.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by pjc(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
How can a woman this massive transform to a tinny tiny flying birdie. Whatever happened to the laws of physics. I think I may need to go for my second degree, the first doesn't have all the answers I need.

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Maximus85(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by caprini1: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:
I have some Observations:

1. The high tension was not pictured above the woman as convincing evidence
2. Electrically (scientifically), birds do not get electrocuted because perching on only one of the high tension wires will not electrocute them or anyone who stays on only one of the 3 or 4 high tension cables
3. I don't believe one will get burned by electricity like she was and still stay alive, my guess is that fire or something else did that, Maybe she painted herself black to resemble an occultic person (as they do in Nollywood movies)

4. I am not an expert, my argument is open to contest
Well av seen a bird get blown to pieces at the high tension cables at the National theartre,in Lagos
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by greggles: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lanretoye:

I am not sorry for you atall, e be like you don try hold high tension life wire before. even birds self no be all the part of their body fit resist electricity.

I don't really mean to argue but this is electrical engineering which I don't expect everyone to understand, if a bird gets electrocuted on a high tension then there's an unseen reason why it happened.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
grayht:
Lastma officials sef dey snap pinsure.!!!
Arsenal fans sef snap pinsures
where the high tenson na?
Na wa ooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lwtmb oooooooooooooooo
Wetin be this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why always Yoruba land.
Nneka123:
This is old news!

Like Fuckin last year ish

This is different from that one you making reference to. This is a very fresh one that happened today today.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Instead of them to take her to an hospital. What is the LASTMA guy doing there sef? angry
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by gobizzy101: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
See dis 1
Wait until a vulture appears inside ur room n turns into a lion b4 u bliv
omanzo02:
Most Nigerians are heartless.......first thing to do is take that poor woman to an hospi tal.....save her life first before labelling her a witch or whatever.

For your information......Human changing to bird don't exist....it's superstition believe

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by greggles: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
caprini1:
Well av seen a bird get blown to pieces at the high tension cables at the National theartre,in Lagos

Just like lightening could strike at someone using a cellphone and electrocute that person (a hypothesis), would you say that cellphone kills in this regard?
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by hahn(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
voltron:
MAN!!!! look at the boooty on that bwitch grin grin grin grin

I'm definitely adding "bwitch" to my vocabulary! grin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Notyourb1tch(f): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Mike008(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:
I have some Observations:

1. The high tension was not pictured above the woman as convincing evidence
2. Electrically (scientifically), birds do not get electrocuted because perching on only one of the high tension wires will not electrocute them or anyone who stays on only one of the 3 or 4 high tension cables
3. I don't believe one will get burned by electricity like she was and still stay alive, my guess is that fire or something else did that, Maybe she painted herself black to resemble an occultic person (as they do in Nollywood movies) and she was never burnt

4. I am not an expert, my argument is open to contest

And it is duly contested too.
The story behind the picture is closer to it than what you think.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Samandgrace(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Witchcraft of my father's house standing against my brakethrough, be eletricuted by fire........ :
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
all the posters above me aren't current on news & update grin

this story is old .
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
omanzo02:
Most Nigerians are heartless.......first thing to do is take that poor woman to an hospital.....save her life first before labelling her a witch or whatever.

So you're right and the others who gathered around were hoodwinked right? May you never be a victim of something the supernatural before you believe.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Vickidanny7: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Up Nepa!!!!!! Lol mocking bird
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Epic!!! grin
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na winch? I dont kia

Anyway, go to aheadmarket.com for forex free signals and articles that will help ur trade life
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
African brains..............Some people believe trash like these.....sad.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Pain(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Old News. I Heard Her Flying Licence Had Expired
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by calabaman(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Babalegba:
I pity Nigerians, the great dunces of planet earth.

And where are u from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place / How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.