Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (97793 Views)

Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by dmola(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
omanzo02:
Most Nigerians are heartless.......first thing to do is take that poor woman to an hospital.....save her life first before labelling her a witch or whatever.

For your information......Human changing to bird don't exist....it's superstition believe

Smh I no pity u pray nt to jam one...........
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by JewelRegi(f): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Many tins dey happen only JESUS go save us ooooo
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
This is old news!

Like Fuckin last year ish

Stoo using the "F" word if u are not gon serve it angry
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
that's true sha
1st time in history agarawu no further augmentgrin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Icon4s:

I don't really believe in things like this but this story has kept me thinking.
If she was nt electrocuted then how did she get burnt?
Was there a fuel tanker explosion around that viscinity?
Was there a car crash around?
Did any house get burnt around?
Did her husband set her ablaze?

So where is the fire that consumed her from? Maybe Holy Ghost fire.

u cannot get electrocuted with no earthing
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Shobyz: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
I wonder why we never get to see them transform...
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
1st time in history agarawu no further augmentgrin
hahahaha
I just don't wanna drag it further ni

am not api with u sad
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
asha01:

yes this is old story
seen this b4
yes o
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by dmola(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
magabounce:

Itz a known fact dt dia legs are made up of some sort of plasticity.. buh in some cases where the feather of the bird touches the wire, then Kaboom!!!! down goes the bird.. Av seen it live!!
Guy u funny die.......loooooool
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by seangy4konji: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Old news man....
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by MrCork: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Icon4s:

source:http://www.vibenigeria.com/photo-bird-turns-woman-electric-shock-lagos/#sthash.DdAxBJVn.dpuf

..GADEMMMM...NO WONDA U HOMEBASE PEOPLE R LIKE 50 YEARS BEHIND......O MY GOSH.....she didn't turn to spider but she turn to big bird?... ILLITARATE PEOPLE (no ofeeeense) grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by MrCork: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
?..SO WHER IS HER WING?... did somebody theif it?...U PEOPLE ARE FROM ANODA PLANET..truss me! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by MrCork: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
...I BET SHE WILL TURN TO SUPERMAN IN NEXT SEVEN DAYS!!! grin grin grin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by zicoraads: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
This is old news!

Like Fuckin last year ish
Must you use 'fvvcckk?'

Village Ibo girl mehn grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
even if you had not put some logical observation... i still would not believe a bird changed to a woman.

greggles:
I have some Observations:

1. The high tension was not pictured above the woman as convincing evidence
2. Electrically (scientifically), birds do not get electrocuted because perching on only one of the high tension wires will not electrocute them or anyone who stays on only one of the 3 or 4 high tension cables
3. I don't believe one will get burned by electricity like she was and still stay alive, my guess is that fire or something else did that, Maybe she painted herself black to resemble an occultic person (as they do in Nollywood movies)

4. I am not an expert, my argument is open to contest
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
RedBenson:

This is different from that one you making reference to. This is a very fresh one that happened today today.
Why is it still the same exact picture and location?
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by scentmarlc(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
This is real o! shocked shocked shocked Khikhikhihkhikhi cheesy cheesy cheesy

May the same or even worse befall every other witch on this forum and Nigeria @ large(that doesn't want Buhari and the nation's progress). Oyinbo witch dey help to develop their country, I no know why our own witch no sabi pass to dey destroy.

Sud i say Amen nao, i hope dey wont come after me @ nyt grincheesycheesy
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by otiigba1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:

2. Electrically (scientifically), birds do not get electrocuted because perching on only one of the high tension wires will not electrocute them or anyone who stays on only one of the 3 or 4 high tension cables
3. I don't believe one will get burned by electricity like she was and still stay alive, my guess is that fire or something else did that, Maybe she painted herself black to resemble an occultic person (as they do in Nollywood movies)

Absolutely! I do not think any articulate human being would dispute your argument
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Abimbolaladi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Old Story
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Eragablessen(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Titto93:
I have been wondering why the moderators of nairaland swore an oath that never shall my posts make FRONT PAGE. I need answers, please.

Corruption bro.! Corruption.!! Its politics anyway, but only if you can date a moderator or by any means bribe any as the case may be then, and only then shall your post make frontpage...
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by NICOGRAVITY: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:

Yes, a God kind of fire called the HOLY GHOST FIRE, caught her by force and by fire.
I fear God, He does as it please Him.
To God be all the glory in Christ Jesus.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by keandre: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
dat guy on assssnal Jersey position no be here grin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
scentmarlc:

Sud i say Amen nao, i hope dey wont come after me @ nyt grincheesycheesy
Abeg say Amen, nothing will happen grin grin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Godson201333(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Imagine a Lastman that is suppose to control traffic also follow join to take pictures!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by dododawa1: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
D witch don turn to celebrity,see as people dey take her PIC.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
zicoraads:
Must you use 'fvvcckk?'

Village Ibo girl mehn grin tongue
Old man like you needs to go and get married ASAP, and stop roaming Nl to make a scene. undecided tongue
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Why is it still the same exact picture and location?

It's not same pictures. The old one involved a very aged woman who probably was above 80yrs and as you can see, this one is not as old as that. Besides, search nairaland well for that link, the old one, that one wasnt burnt at all, but look at how burnt this one is. Also, grey hairs filled the head of the old one, but same cant be said of this.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by darediamond(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
No Koto Orun Apa and Ese Kewa grin grin.
chimerase2:
Koto aye part 5 grin
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Brianino(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:

guy oh please shut up already...you see science cant explain everything nt even the origin of life never mind darwinism,as a medical doctor, i guarantee u that there are spiritual things that defy logic and science..how can u explain a man diagnose of cancer coming back and he is diagnose free of the cancerous cells..somethings r beyond human comprehension....so quit your childish argument and face facts..witches do exist..infact they even hv an associatn..DOUBTING THOMAS..at times am shocked at the laziness of human facultative thinking...
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Which area in oshodi?cos I stay in oshodi.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by darediamond(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Are you from Southeast nna?
emmalexabl:

...but more in the Southwest zone.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by gabinogem(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
The craw in Nigeria. Which season is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place / How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.