Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (97816 Views)

Bird Turns Into A Woman In Port-harcourt. / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by mboma(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
That lastma guy tho sad
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Icon4s:

source:http://www.vibenigeria.com/photo-bird-turns-woman-electric-shock-lagos/#sthash.DdAxBJVn.dpuf

Before she lost control? grin grin grin

Like say na plane grin grin grin grin

Winch jet lost control pilot jumped without parachute grin grin grin

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Cool83(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
emmalexabl:

...but more in the Southwest zone.
nd ur people are still strugle to come to that Southwest to waste their lives because they cnt survive in ur cursed land
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
erico2k2:

u cannot get electrocuted with no earthing
Wh0 tell u dat1u avnt seen electr0cuted bats 0n ht wires 0bvi0usly...
back @st0ry,if it was an electric current she wd b dead.n0b0dy has d p0wer 2change 2an0da creature except na him create himself,yea evil spirits cld p0ssess animals bt nt dis kind 0f ish here,all dese midnyte fairy tales 0f pe0ple changing 2smeting n flying @nyt is t0tal crap made up by sme babalaw0 2label wat dey cant explain n als0 tingz depressed ple wd say as a result 0f deir illness,w0nder y ple ch00se nt 2believe in abikun,killing 0f twins,etc.she's simply diseased n shd b catered 4
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by prynsex(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:
Happens only in Nigeria.....

Modified....

Happens only in south west......
ur fada!
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by fabulousiykes(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
suffer not d witch to liveundecided
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by egeoffery: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Her mission failed because the family or who was her victim prayed hard and God answered.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Yasirarafat: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
story 4 the gods ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
oldest story! yet, it made fp? lols!
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:
I have some Observations:

1. The high tension was not pictured above the woman as convincing evidence
2. Electrically (scientifically), birds do not get electrocuted because perching on only one of the high tension wires will not electrocute them or anyone who stays on only one of the 3 or 4 high tension cables
3. I don't believe one will get burned by electricity like she was and still stay alive, my guess is that fire or something else did that, Maybe she painted herself black to resemble an occultic person (as they do in Nollywood movies)

4. I am not an expert, my argument is open to contest
Let's put ur argument to test. Get a wooden ladder, let it rest on a high tension pole. Climb the pole and jump, grabbing one of the three phases and let's see if ur arguement holds water. My people, is my suggestion wrong?

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by jannymee: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
hmmmmm! God have mercy oooo
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by babestella: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
This is real o! shocked shocked shocked Khikhikhihkhikhi cheesy cheesy cheesy

May the same or even worse befall every other witch on this forum and Nigeria @ large(that doesn't want Buhari and the nation's progress). Oyinbo witch dey help to develop their country, I no know why our own witch no sabi pass to dey destroy.

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Seye25(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
happened since last year.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by gmus: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:

I don't really mean to argue but this is electrical engineering which I don't expect everyone to understand, if a bird gets electrocuted on a high tension then there's an unseen reason why it happened.

Athough i dont believe this story,but if a part of a bird touches the neutral line of a 4-wire(star connectn) system and another part touch either the red, yellow or blue line, the p.d. across d two body parts will be about 220.Electric current will flow. This scenario is however not pissible in a 3-wire (delta connectn) system.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by solayd(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
see someone's mother shocked
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by ayodj20: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Icon4s:

I don't really believe in things like this but this story has kept me thinking. If she was nt electrocuted then how did she get burnt? Was there a fuel tanker explosion around that viscinity? Was there a car crash around? Did any house get burnt around? Did her husband set her ablaze?
So where is the fire that consumed her from? Maybe Holy Ghost fire.
d lord God thunder fire on her, its beyond any physical fire
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by gmus: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

1-They are acting some movies whereby tyring to convice people to belive them.

2-Birds can't be electrocute by an electric current that is true, but are u still doubting the one bat?

3-You have never seen a person electrocuted by an electric current that is y u are saying so.

4-U can quote me.

Birds can. Ask any NEPA operative that is involved in patrolling lines. Check my last post for explanatn. Their feet may be covered wt insulating matter, but not every other part of their body is.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by gmus: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
animality:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHAT HAS THIS ZOO REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA TURN TO? undecided

THAT IS NO WITCH TACTICS YOU DAME DULL LAGOS PEOPLE.

ANALYZE THE GROUND AND THE WOMAN. HOW BIRD GO JUST FALL FROM UP TURN TO WOMAN NOW NOW MUD DON STAIN THE WOMAN.

BY THE WAY HIGH TENSION WIRE CAN'T ELECTROCUTE NO BIRDS BECAUSE THOSE BIRD ARE NOT GROUNDED.

USE YOUR BRAIN YOU DUMB PEOPLE
They can be electrocuted by low tension wire.See my 2nd to last post for explanatn.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by jimmynauty: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:
I have some Observations:

1. The high tension was not pictured above the woman as convincing evidence
2. Electrically (scientifically), birds do not get electrocuted because perching on only one of the high tension wires will not electrocute them or anyone who stays on only one of the 3 or 4 high tension cables
3. I don't believe one will get burned by electricity like she was and still stay alive, my guess is that fire or something else did that, Maybe she painted herself black to resemble an occultic person (as they do in Nollywood movies)

4. I am not an expert, my argument is open to contest

hmm so "rational" thinking!! grin grin You wont believe even if the high tension was shown. Later, you would say, "i need to see how she was shocked and falling"... then ya da ya ya continues the rational mind.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by soldierdollar(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Icon4s:

Old but it is News to some of us.

When we say old ... We mean like 11 months old
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by chival(f): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:

If someone gets electrocuted by thousands of volts to be burnt like that, believe me, that person has zero chance of being alive. Most electrocutions that kill do not char the individual. I think perhaps she already had a black paint coloring on her, typical of what is seen on Nollywood movies when people are fraternizing (they paint themselves black)

And why, pray tell, will she want to paint herself black with movie make-up like you postulate, and then sit bare a.ssed on the road to be mocked?

Does that make sense to you?
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
gmus:

Birds can. Ask any NEPA operative that is involved in patrolling lines. Check my last post for explanatn. Their feet may be covered wt insulating matter, but not every other part of their body is.
i know that birds can stand in an electrict wire without been shock but not bat.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2015

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by akinszz: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
emmalexabl:

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by akinszz: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
emmalexabl:

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by gmus: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
erico2k2:

u cannot get electrocuted with no earthing

The purpose of earthg is to produce p.d. pls see my first post to see how it is possible.
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Superman11(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Only in lagos na winch dey abi.. abi the winch airspace high way is in lagos.. winch is also getting caught in the electric wire.. i tire oooo
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Blv it or not is 4 real i've seen one jst lk dis in Ughelli, Delta State. Delta Line building 2b precise
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by ebunma: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na today......
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by greggles: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
gmus:

Athough i dont believe this story,but if a part of a bird touches the neutral line of a 4-wire(star connectn) system and another part touch either the red, yellow or blue line, the p.d. across d two body parts will be about 220kv.Electric current will flow. This scenario is however not pissible in a 3-wire (delta connectn) system.

Yeah, even if the bird touches 2 live wires only, the PD would be about 315V so the bird would still be electrocuted. Its very possible the bird was a big one and somehow that happened, tha narrators didn't describe the size of bird or anything like that so the story will be in contention till a more plausible description is given
Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Now you see why Nigeria will take forever to progress? When the average Nigerian believes that a bird can change into a human being. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) by ThuggaThugga(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mai Nigga Dis News Is So Last Year !!! I was evn in the scene . . Took some pictures + videos sef + iGave one stingy News Editor Sef , the idiot no evn Tip Mhe cheesy . . Mai Nigga , Dis News Is As Real As Being Alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place / How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.