Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Sold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sold (4233 Views)

Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds / Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by Babysho(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sold
Re: Sold by emmyagi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
u guyz want to share it with him?

1 Like

Re: Sold by 3ace(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Una wan rob am?

2 Likes

Re: Sold by ramdris(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
I think u should get busy with your life so that people can discuss your success also.. Just thinking...

4 Likes

Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
ramdris:
I think u should get busy with your life so that people can discuss your success also.. Just thinking...

Dude,am trying to know if opening a forum would be a profitable business for a graduate
3ace:
Una wan rob am?
No fool
3ace:
Una wan rob am?
No fool
Re: Sold by redgem(f): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Do you have a wife for him? undecided
Re: Sold by ELTON123(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm

i fear this post oo
Re: Sold by ramdris(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Babysho:

Dude,am trying to know if opening a forum would be a profitable business for a graduate
Okay then goodluck! Wish u well...

1 Like

Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:
Do you have a wife for him? undecided
how does this relate to the topic at hand?

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Whizzcute(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
lemme quickly comment before this topic is dumped to the recycle bin
Re: Sold by 3ace(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Babysho:

lol, you're the tomfool here. Your thread title and introduction sound as if you're jobless with nothing worthwhile to do with your life. How did you expect to get the right feedbacks as evident so far in this thread? You want to start a forum and you don't even know the right words to attract the right audience? SMH...I will advise you copy the above quoted comment as it appears to be most sensible comment from you so far and replace it with that childish intro of yours, oga graduate!

5 Likes

Re: Sold by cescky(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
seun will never respond to ths type of thread....

he makes at least 150k daily so do the math

better yet get busy with yo life
Re: Sold by Babysho(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
cescky:

150k daily?
Re: Sold by Youngsage: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
"Great minds discuss ideas , average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold by emmyagi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
well, i was so fast to comment, on this case to the fact that i forgot what it was all about,

Babysho:
My friend and I have been having a discussion about how much he earns from Nairaland
I believe he earns almost #500,000 per month but my friend says its not upto #70,000
Guyz,what do you think?..Its an Open Discussion....
@Arbiola
@Seun

you have to know very well that, getting this answer, may not be possible cos seun cannever open up to tell u, but u later say

Babysho:

well if you ar thinking of doing anything in life, thinking of what others get out of it, is one big mistake we do, did you know when seun start this forum? what he suffer, did u know that many start with him, my advice for u is to forget about what u will earn first thats the reason many of use to fall.

4 Likes

Re: Sold by cescky(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Babysho:

150k daily?

if your asking me this question....its clear your havent reached .....the way far grin

secondly do you think nairaland was always this lucrative?...dig deep and youll discover 05 when nairaland started it was started as a fun venture.....

all the best in your dreams and ambitions

3 Likes

Re: Sold by Arbiola(f): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
3ace:
lol, you're the tomfool here. Your thread title and introduction sound as if you're jobless with nothing worthwhile to do with your life. How did you expect to get the right feedbacks as evident so far in this thread? You want to start a forum and you don't even know the right words to attract the right audience? SMH...I will advise you copy the above quoted comment as it appears to be most sensible comment from you so far and replace it with that childish intro of yours, oga graduate!
See this naive fool oh!!
Re: Sold by Arbiola(f): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Babysho:

150k daily?
lol
Re: Sold by Arbiola(f): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
cescky:

[url][/url]See Mumu oh! You should've called him Dangote.Oponu oshi
Re: Sold by 3ace(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Arbiola:
See this naive fool oh!!
Möron! You have decided to use another moniker..lol. Even if you hide behind a million monikers, I can still recognize you because your comments always reek of stupidity. U nefa start business, u don dey eye d money wey pesin wey start hin own since 2005 dey earn. Instead of you to discuss the challenges and how to go about overcoming them and the money will naturally flow in. Knucklehead!
Re: Sold by omanifrank(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thread Closed
Re: Sold by Houseofglam7(f): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
SMH
Re: Sold by Arbiola(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
3ace:
Möron! You have decided to use another moniker..lol. Even if you hide behind a million monikers, I can still recognize you because your comments always reek of stupidity. U nefa start business, u don dey eye d money wey pesin wey start hin own since 2005 dey earn. Instead of you to discuss the challenges and how to go about overcoming them and the money will naturally flow in. Knucklehead!
You are just a crazy dullard seeking attention with ur junk write up,u beta save it for the future,Mad man! Lets see what Buhari has in store for fools like u who spend half of their day on Nl. Bastard!!!
Re: Sold by cescky(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Arbiola:
[url][/url]See
Mumu oh! You should've called him Dangote.Oponu oshi

Your warped and poverty infested mentality is what I blamee not your poor parents who raised u ina degraded face me I face you, where by you can't make a statement with out being insultive.

I also blame me for logging on to the thread, because I see the op cc you.

Poor bastard if you u had some sense..ull read and see how much its costs to advertise on f on nairaland front page and do the math.but the thot of such cash will only torment your poverty infested mind and soul..how much is 150k a day? Poverty especially urs is a stinking curse!

1 Like

Re: Sold by Arbiola(f): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
cescky:

Your warped and poverty infested mentality is what I blamee not your poor parents who raised u ina degraded face me I face you, where by you can't make a statement with out being insultive.

I also blame me for logging on to the thread, because I see the op cc you.

Poor bastard if you u had some sense..ull read and see how much its costs to advertise on f on nairaland front page and do the math.but the thot of such cash will only torment your poverty infested mind and soul..how much is 150k a day? Poverty especially urs is a stinking curse!
Your profile tells it all. You never make good use of ur brain. You can't even complete a sentence. Look at all ur silly posts,it could barely attract 1,000views,yet u still spend precious time about arguing nd forming about.
As it says"Empty vessels makes the loudest noise". I'm sure you're just a low life. See ur mouth,so u can call 150k chicken change.Abeg go get a life,Foolish child!!
Re: Sold by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
shocked op c'mon mind ur bis!!! undecided
Re: Sold by ugodean8485(f): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nairaland una like quarrel pass fight .take anm easy
Re: Sold by cescky(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Arbiola:
Your profile tells it all. You never make good use of ur brain. You can't even complete a sentence. Look at all ur silly posts,it could barely attract 1,000views,yet u still spend precious time about arguing nd forming about.
As it says"Empty vessels makes the loudest noise". I'm sure you're just a low life. See ur mouth,so u can call 150k chicken change.Abeg go get a life,Foolish child!!

So my post is suposed to attract a 1k views, that's the basis of ur measurment, smh for u... I can't belive
Am even arguing with ur type..

And peasant am typing from my fone hences the typos, but I guess ur illitrate brain can't deduce that,u belong to humans race 7 years in arears.its nour fault,poverty stinks and its steped deep in your mind *spits*
Re: Sold by Arbiola(f): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
cescky:

So my post is suposed to attract a 1k views, that's the basis of ur measurment, smh for u... I can't belive

And peasant am typing from my fone hences the typos, but I guess ur illitrate brain can't deduce that,u belong to humans race 7 years in arears.its nour fault,poverty stinks and its steped deep in your mind *spits*
It's like u just heard of the new word"Poverty". I bet you're poorer than a church rat....Omo Talika!
Re: Sold by Arbiola(f): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
cescky:

It's like u just heard of the new word"Poverty". I bet you're poorer than a church rat....Omo Talika!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose Bathroom Photos That No Married Man Should Ever See! / Check-out Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akintola’s Super-cute Handsome Boyfriend (photo) / 11 Really HOT Photos Of Melania Trump, America’s New First Lady You Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.