Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba (31404 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
The rehabilitation of the dilapidated portion of Aba-Owerri Road(a Federal road) by Abia State Government has commenced as promised by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu. Let's support this people-oriented government under the able leadership of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu.

I hope FG will refund Abia State Government in due time. Ikpeazu don they do Buhari work, #whereisBuhari?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
More

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by agarawu23(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
nice one

we need more of this

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ishilove and lalasticlala ,there's no federal presence in Abia State,please inform Buhari

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by natas22: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thank you Mr governor what took that mumu orji years without achieving anything you are doing it in 3 weeks.
www.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Alphaoscar: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ishilove and lalasticlala ,is there's no federal presence in Abia State,please inform Buhari

What happen to the 25,000km of roads allegedly rehabilitated by GEJ in the SE/SS? It is too early to cry abeg.

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:

What happen to the 25,000km of roads allegedly rehabilitated by GEJ in the SE/SS? It is too early to cry abeg.
My brother, GEJ only told us that he has approved the rehabitation/dauliazation of Ikote-Ekpene road in Aba,but the truth is that no one has seen Julius Berger or any other constrution company here since then.

As for Aba-Enugu express way,Arab contractors have been working on it since 2013 December although at a very snail pace. They went off work immediately Buhari won the election.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Seun seun lalasticlala and Ishilove do you have any award for Dr Ikpeazu?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by MaziOmenuko: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
No serious minded Governor will commence rehabilitation works at the peak of rainy season; and from what I'm seeing, this is the less dilapidated part of that road. Its the same 'No idea' construction company TA Orji used in applying cosmetics on the roads that this same guy is using.
After, he will quote N5bil as construction cost.

Abeg, when they are serious, we will know.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by asha80(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
Seun seun lalasticlala and Ishilove do you have any award for Dr Ikpeazu?
this guy you dey funny
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
No drainage?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by zinachidi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
lets hope it dosent become another abandoned project,, btw i thought its the FG that is responsible for that road..
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by asha80(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
No serious minded Governor will commence rehabilitation works at the peak of rainy season; and from what I'm seeing, this is the less dilapidated part of that road. Its the same 'No idea' construction company TA Orji used in applying cosmetics on the roads that this same guy is using.

sp in essence the same poor construction works I guess?I think say Na 'aba man'?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Go and die you rain doctor. So people shoould continue to suffer because we are in rainy season? Didn't you read where I mentioned bad portion in the write-up?

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by daamazing(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
WOw nice.kudos to d GOVT
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by loomer: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
I pray say this road go last pass one year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by fr3do(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ff
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Great

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Edgarated(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
crypassed this place while going to the city of coal in the morning..but I didn't see OP

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bros abeg wetin b d name of d company lemme check if its recognised by google....any ways b4 I say praise or condem the job, I want to know what they did to the old existing asphalt, did they remove it entirely or did they paved on top and to what thickness, hope its not one of these companies wey dey mix asphalt for road, cos bros the term rehabilitation entails a lot in construction, you better use the words "road patching"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
@Last Aba Road

But why are you showing us the same road(pix)?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
Go and die you rain doctor. So people shoould continue to suffer because we are in rainy season? Didn't you read where I mentioned bad portion in the write-up?
take it easy. You don't have to tell him to go and die. Let your words heal bro

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by pjc(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Great news indeed. I hope he extends it to port-harcourt rd and the Aba-Port-harcourt express. Some states are working federal roads with state funds, others are owing state workers 10months salary. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by preizton(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Initial gra-gra.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good job. It is high time our leaders start living up to their social responsibilities because to whom much is given, much is expected.

For your best and latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Shingle, Roman, Shake designs) from DS Rooftile, South Korea.

CALL/WHATSAPP LANRE: 07036136517.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Jamesclems223: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Positive news atlast

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by jmoore(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na good construction company dem dey use?

I don't want to hear another story after 8 months.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by jerflakes(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

my brother, look at it from another angle.

With the incessant flooding in Nigeria, I believe the best time to construct roads is now, so that they will work on the drainage.

By the way, its Asphalt, the rain wouldnt affect construction.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by folabayo1(f): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid / The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri / Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.