Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Kwara State University, Ilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State University, Ilorin (9170 Views)

Kwara State Polytechnic Admission List 2015/2016 / Pls I Need Info On Al-hikmah University Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State University, Ilorin by sog4mail(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2009
DO YOU NEED INFOMATION ABOUT THE NEWLY PROPOSED KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY? YOU CAN CONTACT IDRIS OBA ON 08027806639. UP NAIRALANDERS
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by segzybank: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2009
@poster
why the number, cant you post all the necessary information on the new proposed kwara state university other than postin numbers
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by engrnsik: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2009
HI GUY:

I VERY INDEPT OF MORE INFO ON THE KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY. (UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN).

I WILL BE GLAD IF U DO SO THAN POSTING UR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER.

THANKS

NSIKAK U.
AKWA IBOM STATE
NIGERIA
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by sog4mail(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2009
The mobile number is meant purposely for quick and understandable explanations. The admission into the Institution begins this year. For you to be admited, you have to put-in for JAMB.

FOF MORE ENQUIRY[b], Contact me on [b]08027806639
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by squad1: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2009
Those that are interested should click this link (or copy and paste it on your browser)

http://anax1a.pressmart.net/nigeriantribune/NT/NT/2009/02/25/INDEX.SHTML
scroll to page 34 or 36
or for more information send enquires to kwaravarsity@yahoo.com
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by isahgeorge: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2009
pls ooo if u know anyting help me oo b4 time runs out
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by jolayemis(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2009
all my guy pls ooo i need information about kwara state university because i presently in ilorin now and i will be back in lagos b4 tueday. and i want to know more information about the school b4 going back to lagos.

unilorin post ume is not easy pls dont let me lose this opportunity of gaining admission this year oooooooooooooooooooo

this my e-mail pls contact me sheft_wale@yahoo.com or should call me 08022537808.

thanks God help u
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by sabacha: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2009
Guys am told they now have a make-shift web site, i call it make-shift cos i see that alot of the pages are yet to have much content. Am looking out for info on their admission, its at:
http://www.kwasu.edu.ng
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by dawnuk: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2009
dr ken is a hod that is known for helping students to gain admission, call him to secure admission free and info also.08037633338
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by ormon: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
pls guys i want to know more about the school pls., help me out i stay in Lagos but iam an indigene of ilorin .,the kwara State capital. pls gist me on
                                                                   Abayomi Hammed
                                                                   abayomi_hammed@yahoo.com
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by jolayemis(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
guy good news, i was informed that the process of getting the kwara state university is going to be out has form next week. pls check the school site.

Thanks
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by jenigal: 4:12am On Sep 16, 2009
kissi hear they'll also consider even those who havent chosen the school in their JAMB.hopefully,we'll get more news about that on their website as soon as the advert for admission is out. www.kwasu.edu.ng. u guys can keep checking there, why all the mobile numbers posting here , its just a new university,i doubt if anyone has any "leg" that would be long enough that is worth calling their numbers for.i see they're working on the www.kwasu.edu.ng site , i'm sure that they'll soon post the university's contact details there.i think thats safer and more reliable information for us all
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by jenigal: 4:21am On Sep 16, 2009
kwaravarsity@yahoo.com bros abeg i'm sure that a university with a site like this their own will have a better email than yahoo.com, u guys should check their site o,thats the most reliable information for me, s-abacha thank you very much for the information, pleas if u you guys have any more information that is worth reading,post it here now and dont make us go through following your links and calling your phone numbers
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by jolayemis(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
i just finish my registration now.if you want to know the process contact me 08022537808.or mail sheft_wale@hotmail.com
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by Oyawuni(m): 3:14am On Jul 07, 2011
kwasu post ume form is out.their post ume exam wil b in august.to apply check their site for the procedure.but i knw u wil pay 1500 for d form.gudluck
Re: Kwara State University, Ilorin by notears(m): 3:41am On Jul 07, 2011
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Cep And Diploma Forms Are Out / What Is The Difference Between TALENT, GIFT, DESTINY / Unilorin Post-UME Result: What Did You Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.