Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Listen To One Of My Songs Guys - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To One Of My Songs Guys (36563 Views)

Watch Video Of Me Freestyling To One Of My Songs / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / How Do I Upload My Songs For Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by GIYAZZ(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:

God of music grin
Man you tried. At least we can now wait for the album while listening to this. Congrats bro.

But honestly, listen to this guy with all your heart. This is the BEST post here, I repeat BEST POST here!!!!

icedbeatz:
nigga where dafuq are the rap songs?! *cocks gun* I mean some real hip hop shitt not the fukin trend shitt. Content makes jams evergreen.
professional advice : pull that audio down from that site or better upload what we call MUSIC to supersede this crap bro. let me start by typing fk ur producer the idiott just took money and pushed record button.
1. too much auto tune on your vocals which is so unprofessional.
2. on the scale of 1-10 your melody is on 3 bro you have a lot of work to do because the pleasing to ear is Melody.
3. you need voice training because your delivery here is so so poor.
4. the beat is wack been long I've come across such, beat selection is like a foundation to a building like a beat is to music, get ur niggs and fk that producer up.
5. lyrics ain't got quality, distinct content you should work on this or hire a song writer but better horn your skills on these things.
6. the final mix is not the best, I wonder the kinda sound card you guys used.
7. there's no SOUL in the song, do you know why we still bang 2pac, r. Kelly, Bob Marley?! they don't put just voices rather they put their SOUL in every word, melody, pitch on the song now that's music.
8. you were not near the zone at all, no charisma or control of your art. no confidence you sound scared or pressurized like someone said "voice this song and get the fk outta here before I shoot you ".
9. you have to know what you want, how you want it to sound and most importantly they producer you work with and the vibe in the studio, you were not feeling the song even as you were singing it.
10. the sequencing of the beat is shitty (fk the producer again), no charger, no gritty gent WTF. I can go on and on but let me stop here. I'm no hater I just want you to learn from this and work on your art, music is hardwork. surround yourself with good you and coming artistes and not some WACKASS artiste wannabes that's one of the reasons you uploaded this audio cos none of them told you the truth. believe me here's the ugly bitter truth but you can do very great cos you have these sonic effect in your voice that you can master and make yourself stand out, your desire, the reason and dedication will determine how good you can be. seems like ur first recording section relax it happens to the best even the great pied piper r. Kelly of today. keep hustling God de.
Change that stage name, don't patronise that producer he's no good at all. Airforce1
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2015
wristwatch:
Weldone bro. The sky is not the limit. Hoping to hear your next song.

The chorus is too much (search my diva). Normally a song doesn't start with the chorus.

But still bro you have done a great job.
There are many ways to arrange a song.
A song can start with the chorus.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Man you tried. At least we can now wait for the album while listening to this. Congrats bro.

But honestly, listen to this guy with all your heart. This is the BEST post here, I repeat BEST POST here!!!!

Copied smiley
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by 400billionman: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2015
firstEVA:
I need to hear reviews before I download, my data is important to me.

Poverty is not ur portion..
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Iceman296: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
At Last. Contacts Bro, Lovely Song!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Mosjentle:

Nice advice ,any producer who listens to this song will know its up n downs..nice job Airforce1 buh ur producer is one bleeped nigga,,much autotune,no headroom in d whole mix,raw quality,bad eq_ing..its jus like that,the truth..#so man jus work on ur lyrics foundation ,singing courage n take heed to pple's advice.i aint beefin or somekind ere,. More power to you.See you at the top
na pressure from Nairalanders force ma niggga release unfinished job from an unfinished studio.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2015
With determination and God,you will get to the top!

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Yustash001(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Nice work bro....but you need to work on your lyrics most especially verses......and try to flow with the beat.......the beat is manageable....wish you success on your musical career...
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2015
firstEVA:
keep dreaming, it's not an offence.
blow me.

3 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
blow me.
you wanted to write pinch me I suppose, I won't pinch you, keep dreaming big, it's ok to dream.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by fejikudz(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d kiss
Guy u tried, at least for a start..
The song is not as bad as some People make it sound,

But please work with a better music producer next time.. Like what sm1 else posted "The song would have been a hit if it was bracket that sang the song"

Arrange your lyrics well next time.. too much chorus inside the song ..

PLEASE.. Change your stage name to smtin like Airfoce or Airforce1. You have a huge fan base here on nairaland, that can even make you popular than u can imagine sef..(nor forget say over 2k pipo don download the song)
Like say nairaland na Twitter dem for don verify your account since o

GOD bless your hustle..

Abeg nor forget to change this website you put the song.. it Sucks

Lemme broadcast

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by emmanuelscott(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
nigga where dafuq are the rap songs?! *cocks gun* I mean some real hip hop shitt not the fukin trend shitt. Content makes jams evergreen.
professional advice : pull that audio down from that site or better upload what we call MUSIC to supersede this crap bro. let me start by typing fk ur producer the idiott just took money and pushed record button.
2. on the scale of 1-10 your melody is on 3 bro you have a lot of work to do because the pleasing to ear is Melody.
4. the beat is wack been long I've come across such, beat selection is like a foundation to a building like a beat is to music, get ur niggs and fk that producer up.
5. lyrics ain't got quality, distinct content you should work on this or hire a song writer but better horn your skills on these things.
7. there's no SOUL in the song, do you know why we still bang 2pac, r. Kelly, Bob Marley?! they don't put just voices rather they put their SOUL in every word, melody, pitch on the song now that's music.
8. you were not near the zone at all, no charisma or control of your art. no confidence you sound scared or pressurized like someone said "voice this song and get the fk outta here before I shoot you ".
9. you have to know what you want, how you want it to sound and most importantly they producer you work with and the vibe in the studio, you were not feeling the song even as you were singing it.
10. the sequencing of the beat is shitty (fk the producer again), no charger, no gritty gent WTF. I can go on and on but let me stop here. I'm no hater I just want you to learn from this and work on your art, music is hardwork. surround yourself with good you and coming artistes and not some WACKASS artiste wannabes that's one of the reasons you uploaded this audio cos none of them told you the truth. believe me here's the ugly bitter truth but you can do very great cos you have these sonic effect in your voice that you can master and make yourself stand out, your desire, the reason and dedication will determine how good you can be. seems like ur first recording section relax it happens to the best even the great pied piper r. Kelly of today. keep hustling God de.
Change that stage name, don't patronise that producer he's no good at all. Airforce1
oMg dis is a BRUTAL FATALITY...lmaooo...tellll dem bro...music na fo dos wey sabi....

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by emmanuelscott(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2015
Pllllls any mad producer ere? Or music artist?? Add me on whatzapp 08181010930 or 2B527695. « bbm...
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Ezyp(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:

The bloody truth
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by redcliff: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
shut up you little bastardd do I sound like a novice in music? I've been down in melodies and tunes before you were conceived, I spit fact with no fkin sentiments unlike you fools doing nuffin but praising instead of telling him what and where he needs to work on himself. fuctardoz everywhere.

Like i said, i know ypur type

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2015
fejikudz:
Guy u tried, at least for a start..
The song is not as bad as some People make it sound,

But please work with a better music producer next time.. Like what sm1 else posted "The song would have been a hit if it was bracket that sang the song"

Arrange your lyrics well next time.. too much chorus inside the song ..

PLEASE.. Change your stage name to smtin like Airfoce or Airforce1. You have a huge fan base here on nairaland, that can even make you popular than u can imagine sef..(nor forget say over 2k pipo don download the song)
Like say nairaland na Twitter dem for don verify your account since o

GOD bless your hustle..

Abeg nor forget to change this website you put the song.. it Sucks

Lemme broadcast

Thanks
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by lordthree(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
whats the difference between this and what Nigerian artists do today abeg those criticizing him need to take a chill pill airforce1 the best thing save up and pay some radio oaps to play this for you. the only downside of this song is it's cliche and as an upcoming artiste you need to be unique or have a really good promoter or better yet get someone popular to feature in it. and like someone else said change the stage name to airforce1
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2015
lordthree:
whats the difference between this and what Nigerian artists do today abeg those criticizing him need to take a chill pill airforce1 the best thing save up and pay some radio oaps to play this for you. the only downside of this song is it's cliche and as an upcoming artiste you need to be unique or have a really good promoter or better yet get someone popular to feature in it.

I'm taking the song to radio stations this week

only some nairalanders got problem with the song.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by ritababe(f): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:
You no know who Airforce1 be? Na the next big superstar o gringringringrin

grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by epelumi42(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Thanks

From a good heart, I can help you out with lyrics. No cost. The only problem is I don't follow Nigeria's trend. Trust me, Nigerians are no longer looking for lyrics since they aren't getting it, you can bring that back. Nairalanders want the best from you, they love you... Send me a pm. wink all the best.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by lordthree(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm taking the song to radio stations this week
only some nairalanders got problem with the song.
cool bro wish you lots of luck.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
lordthree:

cool bro wish you lots of luck.

Thanks
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Gravanno: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Chanchit:
@Icedbeatz,I love your detailed review of the song, I've also downloaded it, pls check out my new single too and review it, thanks.

www.fctpost.com/2015/06/17/music-dont-you-dare-by-bosun-ojedokun/

Delivery is 80%.

Not the noise the useless OP made me to waste my MB on.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by momasenny(f): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
You just need a step ahead bro, I love ur song

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Gbotun(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d kiss

At last,the long awaited track!

Congratulations Bro.

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please,y'all should download my first single as well.
@
www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
BULLSHYTE!!!!

STICK TO AGBEROISM MEHN...

CONFIRM SHYTE! SHOOT YOUR PRODUCER! HE R@PED YOU.

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
But there's something about the op sha, with the shyte coming out his mouth in this single he still has the likeable factor. You never know you could be the next Terry G. grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
RickRichards:

There are many ways to arrange a song.
A song can start with the chorus.

Hmm well.. give me an example bro
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:
But there's something about the op sha, with the shyte coming out his mouth in this single he still has the likeable factor. You never know you could be the next Terry G. grin

After you don hammer me abi? Lol

Karrot and stick treatment eh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" / Davido Pushes A Fan's Wheelchair (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.