Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Listen To One Of My Songs Guys - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To One Of My Songs Guys (36525 Views)

Watch Video Of Me Freestyling To One Of My Songs / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / How Do I Upload My Songs For Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Chanchit: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Gravanno:

Delivery is 80%.
Not the noise the useless OP made me to waste my MB on.
Thanks Boss!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by onatisi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is better for a new artiste not to blow his or her trumpet too loud before releasing his debut singles before ppl expectations will be very high. It is also better to sing to 10 ppl who will appreciate,correct and tell 100 ppl that u are very good than for u to sing to 1000 ppl who will see ur faults,condemn u and tell 10000 ppl how fake and wack you are. Many stars like 9ice ,dbanj started small with small audiences and corrected their mistakes before blowing their trumpets.

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by limamintruth: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d kiss

Wow, I just downloaded the song & its so nice. Congrats @airforce1 wink

Initially i didnt wanna log-into nl today, but seeing this thread of yours, i felt the need to commend you for your strong determination & present achievement.

I wish you the very best in your muzik career bro. Keep it up! cool

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
limamintruth:

Wow, I just downloaded the song & its so nice. Congrats @airforce1 wink

Initially i didnt wanna log-into nl today, but seeing this thread of yours, i felt the need to commend you for your strong determination & present achievement.

I wish you the very best in your muzik career bro. Keep it up! cool

Thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Kingharzyz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
The dude tried a lot..... My respect...

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by kenny1313(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Capital Nonsense, after all d hype... this Airforcr1 really messed up with this opportunity. Cus First Impression Matters a lot.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
@ joebeckz
.....nice try!!!
However I am not buying!!!

When you are presented with an effort
The right thing to do is to first commend that
When serving criticism....you point out what the person did right....then what he did wrong...and how they can improve

I saw little of that
And more of "guy, after all the wait....", I am. Not trying to hurt you, in fact, I am being a tremendous help, but that was some crappy music"...etc
Really lipsrsealed
The Golden Rule is worth looking into

But, I am not here to preach
I truly, really, honestly disagree with your post

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Westlife2013(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
nigga where dafuq are the rap songs?! *cocks gun* I mean some real hip hop shitt not the fukin trend shitt. Content makes jams evergreen.
professional advice : pull that audio down from that site or better upload what we call MUSIC to supersede this crap bro. let me start by typing fk ur producer the idiott just took money and pushed record button.
1. too much auto tune on your vocals which is so unprofessional.
2. on the scale of 1-10 your melody is on 3 bro you have a lot of work to do because the pleasing to ear is Melody.
3. you need voice training because your delivery here is so so poor.
4. the beat is wack been long I've come across such, beat selection is like a foundation to a building like a beat is to music, get ur niggs and fk that producer up.
5. lyrics ain't got quality, distinct content you should work on this or hire a song writer but better horn your skills on these things.
6. the final mix is not the best, I wonder the kinda sound card you guys used.
7. there's no SOUL in the song, do you know why we still bang 2pac, r. Kelly, Bob Marley?! they don't put just voices rather they put their SOUL in every word, melody, pitch on the song now that's music.
8. you were not near the zone at all, no charisma or control of your art. no confidence you sound scared or pressurized like someone said "voice this song and get the fk outta here before I shoot you ".
9. you have to know what you want, how you want it to sound and most importantly they producer you work with and the vibe in the studio, you were not feeling the song even as you were singing it.
10. the sequencing of the beat is shitty (fk the producer again), no charger, no gritty gent WTF. I can go on and on but let me stop here. I'm no hater I just want you to learn from this and work on your art, music is hardwork. surround yourself with good you and coming artistes and not some WACKASS artiste wannabes that's one of the reasons you uploaded this audio cos none of them told you the truth. believe me here's the ugly bitter truth but you can do very great cos you have these sonic effect in your voice that you can master and make yourself stand out, your desire, the reason and dedication will determine how good you can be. seems like ur first recording section relax it happens to the best even the great pied piper r. Kelly of today. keep hustling God de.
Change that stage name, don't patronise that producer he's no good at all. Airforce1

Bro what about this one? DESTINY by SMASHY(@iamMr_Smashy) click: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/17791

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Westlife2013(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
herald9:
The beat is wack bro.

I didn't even listen to the wordings cause I know it'll be the typical Nigerian shiii.... But its better doing a typical shiii to a cool beat. sad

Damn it, that Lalah is a disappointment or maybe the girl is not such a diva!

What about this: DESTINY by SMASHY (@iamMr_Smashy) click: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/17791

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by joebeckz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
milychocs:
@ joebeckz
.....nice try!!!
However I am not buying!!!

When you are presented with an effort
The right thing to do is to first commend that
When serving criticism....you point out what the person did right....then what he did wrong...and how they can improve

I saw little of that
And more of "guy, after all the wait....", I am. Not trying to hurt you, in fact, I am being a tremendous help, but that was some crappy music"...etc
Really lipsrsealed
The Golden Rule is worth looking into

But, I am not here to preach
I truly, really, honestly disagree with your post

Cheers
1st I must commend you for choosing filler words quoting me back unlike some persons who pick offense and throw some crappy sh*t like F up ma post niccur#
as regards ur opinion, maybe u are a little averse bout blunt critics. I would like to draw ur attention to larger platforms locally and internationally like the x factor,America got talent and idols to mention a few. when u perform short of expectations, u are ridiculed,which I really tried hard to avoid so he (air force) doesn't feel bad.
I did mention my likeness for him and d fact that his voice and style contradict and don't match, that shows my beliefs in his potentials. oh yes d wait is a blatant " hey dude, am not OK with this and am not hiding my feelings about how much I expected", and its same with d crowd always laughing wen he reminded us to keep fingers crossed waiting for his track.
if he came up with something real solid, I personally would not hesitate to link him up with a big DJ I know to give it air play in clubs.
sweetheart. am a fan and now your fan too. heheh

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
airfoce 1, jex wait for ma 1st beef track next week, ur producer na Bleep up guy,buh any way thumbs up
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Moneyyy: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
epelumi42:

From a good heart, I can help you out with lyrics. No cost. The only problem is I don't follow Nigeria's trend. Trust me, Nigerians are no longer looking for lyrics since they aren't getting it, you can bring that back. Nairalanders want the best from you, they love you... Send me a pm. wink all the best.
Really epelumi42 Can u help me too? ;-)
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by epelumi42(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Binchie:
Really epelumi42 Can u help me too? ;-)

lol. Of course I will, Kerry.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by onatisi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
epelumi42:

lol. Of course I will, Kerry.
can u compose fuji music

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by fairygeh(f): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
It's a lie,the much talked about,long awaited sing is here and no one told me about it.
cheesy
Well I don't really know much about music tho, but I think the song is just there sha
He tried small.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by jrerico1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
I don't listen to this types of songs because it can be composed in 2 hours... sorry if it's no M.I, Banky, 2baba....... am not listening to any of this
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by marieolae(f): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1 congratulations
The song is very catchy..
Keep your head up..and look forward!
You're going to blow!

5 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by epelumi42(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
onatisi:
can u compose fuji music
fu what?? No.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by epelumi42(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
onatisi:
can u compose fuji music
fu what?? No.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
marieolae:
Airforce1 congratulations
The song is very catchy..
Keep your head up..and look forward!
You're going to blow!
thanks smiley
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstEVA:
you wanted to write pinch me I suppose, I won't pinch you, keep dreaming big, it's ok to dream.
there are 3 ways to use your mouth. 1. Eating 2. Voicing and 3. Blowing the jobs. I prefer the 3rd. I was told you are a pro

4 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by An0nimus: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
@Airforce1 nice song and a lot has been said already so no need overflogging. I know how it could be sometimes gettin a good producer especially considering budget but yours has to up his game. The song is kind of catchy and what we like to hear as typical naija folks but try upgrade the lyric and delivery small. I lol'ed a bit at that Marc Anthony-ish part sha grin

You kind of look like Andre Blaze btw. Keep the fire burning mahn cool

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by An0nimus: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
@Chanchit
your song is cool bro. the intro was so so on point and i love the rock feel though it felt a bit more electronic than live. keep it coming mahn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Chanchit: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
An0nimus:
@Chanchit
your song is cool bro. the intro was so so on point and i love the rock feel though it felt a bit more electronic than live. keep it coming mahn!

Thanks Man! Glad you loved it.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
there are 3 ways to use your mouth. 1. Eating 2. Voicing and 3. Blowing the jobs. I prefer the 3rd. I was told you are a pro
why is your moniker spelt billyonaire instead of billionaire?

When I see billy only one thing comes to mind - billy goat.

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Chanchit: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
emmanuelscott:
Pllllls any mad producer ere? Or music artist?? Add me on whatzapp 08181010930 or 2B527695. « bbm...

Guy, every producer would tell you they re mad and every artist would tell you they re crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by An0nimus: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
@iamsynord
If olamide sang this your song do you know he'll make millions??
Your jam is on point on so many levels. beat was doope, both verses were nicely delivered and worded. I like the yoruba verse more though i don't understand the language. You're talented bruh. same for the guy you featured.

try & push that your song wella. the world has to feel it. what's Otubante sef? make e no be say I dey insult myself as i dey sing the song grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by kandiikane(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2015
May God Bless your hustle airforce but get a producer who is not only there for the money but also because of his passion to create great music. For now, I have listened to the song-the beat, mixing , it was not just not hitting my ears right, it was too sharp, like a ping ping(don't know how to explain the sensation)quite uncomfortable. Anyway, wish you all the best. smiley
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Damn.

The beat was wack. I just stopped the music after one minute.
Try and work on ur beat , voice is also nt close to being there.

Music i was told is an organised sound. This is not anywhere near organised. It is noise.

Put in effort and improve.

You already have many fans. Over 3000 downloads isn't an easy feat. Improve and use it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" / Davido Pushes A Fan's Wheelchair (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.