Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) (99842 Views)

When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Intendy: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:
I can't even imagine a church where the pastor would seek virgins...

Funny picture though

Hehehehe fp

Nothing special about it sha

I dedicate it to my Nl crush cheesy
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by domopps(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Melo Melo Lafewi,

Melo Melo Lafeso!

Cheeeeers
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Intendy:
love ur signature and possibly u
Thanks jare
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

Don't mind me joor...its just a post oh cos I've got no crush yet
O!M!G! Even. Wen am stalking around for you? Dammm! I can empty my bank acct just hav u as crush someday, cos I never get an acct yet for nw
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Krisgift(f): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol...
Who knows, she might be coming out as a secondary virgin or tertiary virgin na
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Intendy: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
400billionman:

What is Crush ?
Crush made by 7 up a beverage. on a more serious note ADMIRERS
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
400billionman:

What is Crush ?

I believe you have a dictionary...go check it out or you can as well ask google.. no offence
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by 400billionman: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

I believe you have a dictionary...go check it out or you can as well ask google.. no offence

Please, do I look like a reader to you ?
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Jimy66(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Funny oooo
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

O!M!G! Even. Wen am stalking around for you? Dammm! I can empty my bank acct just hav u as crush someday, cos I never get an acct yet for nw

Hahahahah...you are funny

Good though

1 Like

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
they are extinct!
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

Hahahaha....imagine if your younger sis was still sitting and your mum was close
i Know How She Behaves. She Would Push Me Out From That Chair..

I Remember When I Was A Kid. After Church Service. One Of The Church Workers Was Holding A Mic. Kids There Held The Mic And Were Talking. I Didnt Want To Join Them, My Mum Hit Me, And Said 'nna Go And Say Your Own'. I Refused. She Gave Me A Very Bad Hot Slap.
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by ipreach: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
ok

What do you wan?
I dedicated this land to all the virgins on NL
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by leGeExus(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

Funny picture though

Hehehehe fp

Whats his nameGuess i'm the one grin
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i Know How She Behaves. She Would Push Me Out From That Chair..

I Remember When I Was A Kid. After Church Service. One Of The Church Workers Was Holding A Mic. Kids There Held The Mic And Were Talking. I Didnt Want To Join Them, My Mum Hit Me, And Said 'nna Go And Say Your Own'. I Refused. She Gave Me A Very Bad Hot Slap.

Hehehehe...ok

1 Like

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
leGeExus:
Whats his nameGuess i'm the one grin

I was just joking oh!!
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2015

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by leGeExus(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

I was just joking oh!!
undecided undecided
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Silencerh(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ko kan Aiye faaah! Melomelo wey we don c
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by stinggy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

Funny picture though

Hehehehe fp

I almost miss this, you know?
Thank dearie... I dedicate this spot to you too kiss
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by basketbrain(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

Funny picture though

Hehehehe fp

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by donholy28(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Virgins don finish....life has f*cked us all
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
stinggy:

I almost miss this, you know? Thank dearie... I dedicate this spot to you too kiss
Mr stinggy noooo...I don't like stingy folks
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by 6fit(f): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
animalz:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WILL THIS ENTER FRONT PAGE undecided

EDITED:

VIRGINS GIRLS HAVE LONG EXTINCT DURING THE AGE OF DINOSAURS,

BUT RE HAVE A NEW SPECIES OF VIRGINS CALLED " RECYCLE VIRGINS"

lol....nawa for yu. What is d source of di info? Am sure it from information Nigeria on FB. Anyway, lots of virgins like me still exist in dis planet...dont get it twisted
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by 2kris(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lmao!!
angela u,yes u me and u get problem,,,and dnt pretend as if u dnt knw what am talking abt
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by richkal(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lmao, funny pix
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by animalz: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
6fit:

lol....nawa for yu. What is d source of di info? Am sure it from information Nigeria on FB. Anyway, lots of virgins like me still exist in dis planet...dont get it twisted

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

LOLZZZ. JUST JOKING AROUND. DONT TAKE ME SERIOUS OHH
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lmao! crazy ppeople everywhere.
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by sylve11: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fun Arena / 50 Funny Facebook Status / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.