Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 PM

When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) (99764 Views)

When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
I see..........

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by stinggy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

Mr stinggy noooo...I don't like stingy folks
No worry i go soon change ds moniker to blackgem.... for ur sake, zint dt touchin grin
But nawah 4 u ooo... stinggy and stingy na same tin?
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2015
stinggy:

No worry i go soon change ds moniker to blackgem.... for ur sake, zint dt touchin grin
But nawah 4 u ooo... stinggy and stingy na same tin?

They aren't same
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by nwakaibeya1: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2015
today is another FRIDAY NIGHT for VIGIL and FASTING usually organised by story teling pastors&prophets parishioners whom we call spiritually blind followers after denying them sleep and food still remain in evil bondages ,evil oppression and family wickedness and witches and wizards still feast on them and still so called pastors and prophets pose and boast without giving them genuine total LIBERATION and the commonest promise of Jesuschrist which is peace even when some bornagains or parishioners manage to escape in the form of so called miracles its never permanent because the pastorsand prophets also turn around to beg the evil spirits at night to allow them some breath of air and thats why the sacrifice continues moving without them beign free and in charge of their spiritual lives as it supposed to be hence the gift of JESUSCHRIST to those who come to him should be same which is to be above all kinds of evil powers and oppresssion?but with and if they truly know the real Jesus Christ they dont need night vigil and fasting for real JesusChrist to hear their call just like we dont need those before real JesusChrist can hear when we call on him because the light and mantle and the power that be is with us and human beigns will be saying but Jesus Christ fasted yes but do you know the spiritual implications of why he fasted and if we condemn it now cant you test the power and spirit which we are using to condemn it if you are wise enough?but because this is not comming from those pastors and prophets you value so much and its not conventional that fasting and night vigil is condemned but we also give you the authority to show them this truth and revelation and they are free to confront us for proof and challenge after JESUSCHRSIT said test every spirit if you have the genuine power and spirit to test as commanded ,hence So many Christian sister&brother&secular remain in great bondage to the marine spirits&pastors and prophets remain afraid to help them because there is NO UNBELEIVABLE JESUSCHRIST POWER and LIGHT to liberate them as they refuse to key into the strange unbeleivable revelation and truth even when they know its true just like pharoah new the truth of moses and still prefered to end up in the ocean pharoahs descendants are still in existence today and very plenty in churches? be that as it may be dont forget that JESUSCHRIST is not bound to save every body because his saving grace has a clause hence he said come to me all ye that are tired or carrying evil loads means that so many are not tired of carrying evil loads at all and so he doesnt need to save them until they become tired and come to him genuinely:we have spoken again to the whole world and those who have ear to hear let them hear what the spirits are saying:jeremiah 5,21-22 mathew 13,13-14 romans 11,21-22
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:07am On Jun 20, 2015
redgem:
I can't even imagine a church where the pastor would seek virgins...

Funny picture though

Hehehehe fp

Nothing special about it sha

I dedicate it to my Nl crush cheesy
I'm right here swthrt cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2015
redgem:

Funny picture though

Hehehehe fp

his name
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by onyeguy: 1:40am On Jun 20, 2015
animalz:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WILL THIS ENTER FRONT PAGE undecided

EDITED:

VIRGINS GIRLS HAVE LONG EXTINCT DURING THE AGE OF DINOSAURS,

BUT RE HAVE A NEW SPECIES OF VIRGINS CALLED " RECYCLE VIRGINS"

Too serious why

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by suzzy16(f): 2:14am On Jun 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i Know How She Behaves. She Would Push Me Out From That Chair..

I Remember When I Was A Kid. After Church Service. One Of The Church Workers Was Holding A Mic. Kids There Held The Mic And Were Talking. I Didnt Want To Join Them, My Mum Hit Me, And Said 'nna Go And Say Your Own'. I Refused. She Gave Me A Very Bad Hot Slap.
chaii,igbo mothers re a vry big disciplinarian o
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by suzzy16(f): 2:15am On Jun 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
hahaha. virgin, I Hail You.

Even Our Pastor's Children Didnt Come Out. Only Underage Girls Came Out. It Wasnt Funny That Day. See As People Take Dey Murmur.
vry funny,ehn
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by dyabman(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2015
redgem:

Funny picture though

Hehehehe fp

Who ?
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by selense7(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2015
[b][/b]nawao o
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by fanzz: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2015
grin virgin dey hell
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2015
2kris:
angela u,yes u me and u get problem,,,and dnt pretend as if u dnt knw what am talking abt
what are u talking abt??
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm right here swthrt cheesy

Hahahah...na joke I dey joke oh!
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by 48noble(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Even Our Pastor's Children Didnt Come Out. Only Underage Girls Came Out. It Wasnt Funny That Day. See As People Take Dey Murmur
Girl: if I don't go out my mum will know I'm not a virgin (thinking fast)

Girl: Mum,this could be Ritual selection time

Mum: holds her hand,pls don't go,i know u r still a virgin, pls
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2015
animalz:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WILL THIS ENTER FRONT PAGE undecided

EDITED:

VIRGINS GIRLS HAVE LONG EXTINCT DURING THE AGE OF DINOSAURS,

BUT RE HAVE A NEW SPECIES OF VIRGINS CALLED " RECYCLE VIRGINS"

There r still virgins, it depends on where ur looking.
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2015
48noble:
SkinnyDude:

Even Our Pastor's Children Didnt Come Out. Only Underage Girls Came Out. It Wasnt Funny That Day. See As People Take Dey Murmur
Girl: if I don't go out my mum will know I'm not a virgin (thinking fast)

Girl: Mum,this could be Ritual selection time

Mum: holds her hand,pls don't go,i know u r still a virgin, pls
48noble: *sweating* Mum I Want To Out And Ease Myself, Am Pressed

Mum: Cant You Hear The Pastor Calling You Guys?

48noble: *starts Stammering* Hahe I.I. Mu.Mu. He. Pl.Pl. Plea.
Mum: Shut Up! *drags Em To The Altar*
Skinnydude: Hahaha. 48noble Don Enter Chance Today. The Mum Think Say Em Son Na Virgin
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Progress2468(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2015
pure2012soul:
Especially when Chu Chu is a confirmed FREE DONOR.
grin grin grin grin grin

U mean Universal Donor, O+

1 Like

Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2015
redgem:

Hahahah...na joke I dey joke oh!
Alryt

Hope u are gud sha ?
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Alryt

Hope u are gud sha ?
I'm extremely good, thanks for asking
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by 2kris(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
what are u talking abt??
i never believed u were these tribalistic...and i was busy patronizing ur blog and liking ur matured comment....nanananana......now i knw better d face behind d mask
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
redgem:

I'm extremely good, thanks for asking
As your status implies, ooyah go through my posts if you would find aggressive comments cheesy
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2015
redgem:

Funny picture though

Hehehehe fp

I have withnessed it happened in one RCCG church, when they were looking for virgins that will be praying for the well being of the church and it's members.
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
As your status implies, ooyah go through my posts if you would find aggressive comments cheesy

Lol...it sounds funny but I'm being serious..
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2015
redgem:

Lol...it sounds funny but I'm being serious..
I never implied that you aint serious bout it cheesy

Now go thru my posts and tell me if you would reply my pm tongue
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by redgem(f): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
I never implied that you aint serious bout it cheesy

Now go thru my posts and tell me if you would reply my pm tongue

Hehehehe....ok
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2015
2kris:
i never believed u were these tribalistic...and i was busy patronizing ur blog and liking ur matured comment....nanananana......now i knw better d face behind d mask
when was I tribalistic? undecided
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by omaji53jeremiah: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2015
most virgin will ashamed of coming out, do not think she is one.
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Elerineye01(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Chu chu could be a virgin or how did you know she's not?

Lesbians angry

#Shoroniyen
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by 2kris(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
when was I tribalistic? undecided
on d other thread...naf were attacking kidnapers and u were trowing tribalistic insults on the ss and se ......here u are pretending as if u dnt knw wat i am talking abt
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2015
2kris:
on d other thread...naf were attacking kidnapers and u were trowing tribalistic insults on the ss and se ......here u are pretending as if u dnt knw wat i am talking abt
now I know u are just a yaba left patient who escaped undecided
sorry if I hurt ur tribe, buh to hell with ur patronizing my blog and all.
what a daftie
Re: When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) by 2kris(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
now I know u are just a yaba left patient who escaped undecided
sorry if I hurt ur tribe, buh to hell with ur patronizing my blog and all.
what a daftie
thank u i was expecting that earlier we are doomed if pple that are suppose to seperate,control,ban tribalistic comment are speaking like these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Funny Facebook Status / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) / Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.