Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) (32108 Views)

Photos: Schools Shut Down In Imo As Military Forcefully Impose Vaccine On Studen / Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) / El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by princepee: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Him still dey born ni?
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by myklangelo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Eeya ok

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by GodwinTobi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
All this are just grandstanding activities.... He shud face more pressing issues in d state and allow doctors,nurses and midwives to do their duties.... Soon we will hear that el rufai delivers a pregnant woman.... Nigeria politicians and politics has no focus since the era of Zik and Awolowo.... I tire for dis mere geographical expression called Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by stanley2244: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
i have decided to share with you all how i legally make money online using PERFECT MONEY Accout @ www.2tradeforex.com

i am not going to ask you for money because i have made alot of it. i saw this great investment site a UK Based company so i decided to give a trail and i first invest $500 it earn me a total of $2500 in 5 days i was shocked when i request withdraw it was credited to my Perfect Money Account. Since then i have been making cool money. This info is for free so share it also for free,

And Here is my affiliate link (Hope you join through it) :
http://www.2tradeforex.com/?ref=stanley22

http://www.2tradeforex.com/?ref=stanley22
new investment plan minimum 10$ maximum 1,000,000$.
daily profit. daily and instant withdraw with Perfect Money

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
CaptaiinG:
I love this man unlike the so called politicians, he's different
yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thought the wife has hit menopause shocked
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Dahjhi: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
uyisteven:

ma frnd....report news...na my bussiness if he shuk his daughter injection or wateva....Report somtin 9ice lyk jobs are available 4 d public or nepa has vowed 2 giv lyt 24/7

http://www.uyistevenblog.com/wp
don't mind them. That's how the likes of Aregbesola n others started with useless propagandas and cajoling and they ended up in these deep $hits

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by animalz: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

THAT'S GOOD, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ok
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
amnesty7:
Sai Mallam. Kaduna will soon be the envy of all. By God's Grace.
Bcs he is administering a vaccine to his daughter . Hmmm, gworo don damage your brain

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by harry509: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by amnesty7: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
mightyokwy:
Bcs he is administering a vaccine to his daughter . Hmmm, gworo don damage your brain
No Sir. After a year you'll understand what i mean. May you live to see that. Thanks.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I hope he does this to the girls on the street and not his daughter only.

When politicians want to do good they would take pictures and post it to the world to see but when they want to do bad thing like stealing government money and destroying people houses they would not take picture ooo,, they would do it silently.

Good are done in the light and evil are done in the dark.
it has been so from time immemorial..
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Swagk101(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
mightyokwy:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by japankorea: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
EACH BOOK CONTAINS:
> APPROPRIATE SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR YOUR COURSE OF STUDY
> EACH QUESTION IS PROVIDED WITH RESEARCHED ANSWER(S)
> PRELIMINARY STUDY CHAPTER FOR EACH SUBJECT
> LESSONS ON COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT EXAM)

NOTE! ALL YOUR SUBJECTS IN ONE BOOK

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by happiclox: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ok we've all seen dis
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Leadership by example.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Uncletony(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
How will this stop islamic bastards from attacking polio workers in kano & other parts of the world

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
I jst like dis man.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by worksmart(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Be careful of this man.

He is going to play a part in destruction of Africa.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Swagk101(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
I see feedeefee(PDP) supporters bashing this thread grin
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by japankorea: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
EACH BOOK CONTAINS:

interested, visit

w w w.romancommunications . com

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by japankorea: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
UNIUYO PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

EACH BOOK CONTAINS:

interested, visit

w w w.romancommunications . com

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by legatto(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
I don they suspect NL for dis El-Rufai matter, na everything about EL-Rufai must dey front page. U don collect Money from his ministry of common sense
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Tellnig: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by megareal: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
So, this is news?
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by anonimi: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC - government of paparazzi by paparazzi for paparazzi.

200 million mumus on parole grin grin
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
seriously?

he has a daughter dat young
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by CastroTbb(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
THIS LAND

IS NOT

FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!

C A V E A T
E M P T O R
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by chedet: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
No doubt that El-Rufai will perform in Kaduna state but i'm very fearful about the level of propaganda that will come with it. He seems to be in the news far more than necessary. It's governance not showmanship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP / Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.