Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) (32112 Views)

Photos: Schools Shut Down In Imo As Military Forcefully Impose Vaccine On Studen / Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) / El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by ayusco85(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
amnesty7:
Sai Mallam. Kaduna will soon be the envy of all. By God's Grace.

As a proud Kaduna boy, I say a big Amen to that
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
This guy has done too much NOTICE ME...elrufai I think its time you get to work and display such gestures still in the next 3 years..so that we know if these acts are just a sham or not...
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
cramjones:
Where is MDCN? My friend and brother El-Rufai is not licensed to that. Good but illegal move.

-CramJones

You don't need medical certificate to apply oral polio vaccine. It's mostly done by ad hoc staff of state health ministries. Mallam is more than qualified to do it. This is one governor that's actively laying worthy example of good governance in the north and he should be commended. The fact that he has refused to use state money to fund religious activities (Ramadan fasting) is commendable. Religious duties are private duties of individuals and shouldn't be funded with state money.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by aderonila18: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
It's a symbolic thing so I understand the need for pictures. This will encourage the illiterates that think polio vaccine is some sort of conspiracy by the west to sterilize their kids
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
IzonOwei:
This guy has done too much NOTICE ME...elrufai I think its time you get to work and display such gestures still in the next 3 years..so that we know if these acts are just a sham or not...

APC: All Photographers Congress! Saw it here moments ago!
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by temmylorlah(f): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice one....
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by africanusvu(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
This Dimunitive tweeter addict must av a very sickly family including himself,last time he took his son to hospital alone by 5am,today he administered self polio medication to one of his kids,his family av a medical issues,But com,soo,wat made this a new?
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by aderonila18: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
africanusvu:
This Dimunitive tweeter addict must av a very sickly family including himself,last time he took his son to hospital alone by 5am,today he administered self polio medication to one of his kids,his family av a medical issues,But com,soo,wat made this a new?

Don't be ignorant, all children in Nigeria are to have polio vaccine since polio has not yet been eradicated here. What does that have to go with being ickly undecided

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

APC: All Photographers Congress! Saw it here moments ago!
grin...three years later you will start hearing "I cant pay salaries anymore"... grin...scam scam and scam...I only appraise a governor for good works after 3 years in office...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin...three years later you will start hearing "I cant pay salaries anymore"... grin...scam scam and scam...I only appraise a governor for good works after 3 years in office...

Scam, scam!!!
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Vicadonis(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
What about a picture of him dancing Shakitii Bobo in the toilet? a won smellos
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by sigiyaya(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
from what i am seeing e be like dis state don enter one chanceoooooo, Rochas packagen ni grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by africanusvu(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
aderonila18:

Don't be ignorant, all children in Nigeria are to have polio vaccine since polio has not yet been eradicated here. What does that have to go with being ickly undecided
at his level of education,shouldn't he av been d first to vaccinate his kids against Polio? Also,must he go for self medication,Then,what makes this a good news,seems his brain is as small as his size
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
DrAremu:

You don't need medical certificate to apply oral polio vaccine. It's mostly done by ad hoc staff of state health ministries. Mallam is more than qualified to do it. This is one governor that's actively laying worthy example of good governance in the north and he should be commended. The fact that he has refused to use state money to fund religious activities (Ramadan fasting) is commendable. Religious duties are private duties of individuals and shouldn't be funded with state money.

Guy no be fight na! Mallam is a very good friend. Agreed with what you have said.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by africanusvu(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
ayusco85:

As a proud Kaduna boy, I say a big Amen to that
Give Norther muslim state all nig income for d year as allocation,They can't do much on their own,Civilization have given then a huge gab to fill
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by sultan457: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good of him.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by adedapa(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmmm! Belike say this man na picture governor o. Go hospital na pics, enter market pics, and u go soon enter toilet take pics as well o.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by ayusco85(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
africanusvu:
Give Norther muslim state all nig income for d year as allocation,They can't do much on their own,Civilization have given then a huge gab to fill

Ekwensu
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by luckylucky: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gov El - rufai needs to be commended infact he's only elected public servants that has demonstrated willingness and readiness to serve Nigerians. In fact, his mien confirms that he wants to deliver his party ideology to the masses. Kudos to you Gov El - rufai I'm looking forward to your 1 year in office.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by amnesty7: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
africanusvu:
Grandchild of ogogoro drinker talking about civilisation grin grin grin It was the White Man just last century that clothed your ancestors. Go ask.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by morbeta(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Grade one eye service!! Let see how the nxt 2yrs will be.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jboyossai:
Atleast....good things are now happening in buhari's administration........i just hope he does this to those in streets.....
Dividends of DemoPhotoCracy of APC Government
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by juman(m): 12:52am On Jun 20, 2015
APC guys now in control, agriculture should be a priority in this country.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Akon419(m): 1:00am On Jun 20, 2015
And APC will list this as one of his achievements
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 20, 2015
cramjones:
Where is MDCN? My friend and brother El-Rufai is not licensed to that. Good but illegal move.

-CramJones

Actually....public figures have administered Polio vaccines as part of the drive to promote vaccination in this country.

Plus...the Polio vaccine (the Oral version, not the injection) is very easy to administer. (I have done the job when I was a medical student).

I am old enough to recall a health poster showing then President Babangida administering Polio vaccines to a young child back in the 1980's....and I also recall many public figures over the years doing the same. MDCN did not complain then, nor did the Ministry of Health.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Akon419:
And APC will list this as one of his achievements

It is an achievement....especially as there has been a lot of resistance to vaccination in the North for the last ten years....which has led to a rise in polio cases.

By vaccinating the child...his own child...El-Rufai is essentially helping to combat the misconception that the Polio vaccine is harmful. Which would lead to more Northern families having their children vaccinated....which would eventually end the scourge of Polio in the North once and for all.

This is an achievement. Polio hurts children and their families.
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Isaddabai(m): 5:06am On Jun 20, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I hope he does this to the girls on the street and not his daughter only.

When politicians want to do good they would take pictures and post it to the world to see but when they want to do bad thing like stealing government money and destroying people houses they would not take picture ooo,, they would do it silently.

Good are done in the light and evil are done in the dark.
At last i have found him, Quintessential example of a hard-to-please human being!!! Cant you simply praise him 4 being quintessentially exemplary SMH
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by sweetgala(m): 6:00am On Jun 20, 2015
Autolord:
Is this the change we voted for: Govt. of the photos for the photos and by the photos

The effect of that photo is immense, due to people seeing and knowing that Malam El Rufai approves of vaccination they'll allow health workers vacinate their babies, reducing polio and other deadly diseases , and thereby reducing the strain on the health care system.

The nation benefits in the long term , the late Emire Ado Bayero was instrumental in the polio vaccination when he participated in public too before then WHO workers were being attacked

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by tiredface: 6:39am On Jun 20, 2015
HE'S STILL HAVING BABIES?
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by Mariojane(f): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Jboyossai:
Atleast....good things are now happening in buhari's administration........i just hope he does this to those in streets.....
what are you saying? Is it Buhari that introduce the Polio vaccine? Health officials are always going from house to house to give polio vaccine. No be today he don tey. So stop sounding like it started in Buhari Era. Wake brother and face Reality
Re: El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) by businesslawyer(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2015
DickDastardly:
Too much foto fron zis fiful, yet no sign of "Change"

grin

APC = All Photographers Congress
if only u anti APC crowd are smart or atleast attempt to be objective you will understand d significance of what Mallam Rufai is doing here.

Many in d north are not comfirtable with allowing their children ubder age 5 access to d vacone cos of d fear that it would affect them one way or the other in future as fueled by rumors from some ill informed peeps.

How do u convince d common man except to demonstrate that it is safe by administering same on your own daughter? Especially when d common man so much beleive in u. Its free to use d brain my people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Victor Banjo's Children Speak 50 Years After His Demise / Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.