Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (99926 Views)

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by fpeter(f): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

STOP THIS CALLOUSNESS, STATEMENTS LIKE THIS ARE THE REASONS MANY YOUNG MEN THINK IT IS OKAY TO RAPE A GIRL. GROWING UP I HAD MALE FRIENDS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD TOO THAT WE HUNG OUT TOGETHER OF COURSE AS YOUNGSTERS SOME MADE THEIR INTENTIONS KNOWN, IT DIDN'T STOP US FROM BEING FRIENDS OR ME HANGING OUT WITH THEM...RAPE IS WRONG AND SHOULD BE CONDEMNED BY ALL AND SUNDRY. IT IS NOT COOL TO FORCE A WOMAN INTO SEXUAL ACTS AGAINST HER WISH...IF YOU JUDGE HER BECAUSE SHE VISITED THE GUY,HOW ABOUT HUSBANDS THAT RAPE THEIR WIVES?? OR BOYFRIENDS THAT RAPE THEIR GIRLFRIENDS?? IF A WOMAN SAYS NO...DON'T COERCE HER,DON'T SAY BECAUSE SHE VISITED ME OR SMILED AT ME OR HER BODY LANGUAGE BETRAYED HER...NO IS NO AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AS NO....SAY NO TO RAPE AND RAPISTS, TODAY MAY BE HER TURN TOMORROW COULD BE YOUR SISTERS' OR DAUGHTERS'....
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by ikelowa(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buh at the first instance, plz help me ask this victim what has been promting her movt to these guyz house. Don't she know idle mind is a devil workshop. Everyday she's always there enjoying herself, now egg don break, oya gather am back again mtcheeew!!!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by andyanders: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
fpeter:

STOP THIS CALLOUSNESS, STATEMENTS LIKE THIS ARE THE REASONS MANY YOUNG MEN THINK IT IS OKAY TO RAPE A GIRL. GROWING UP I HAD MALE FRIENDS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD TOO THAT WE HUNG OUT TOGETHER OF COURSE AS YOUNGSTERS SOME MADE THEIR INTENTIONS KNOWN, IT DIDN'T STOP US FROM BEING FRIENDS OR ME HANGING OUT WITH THEM...RAPE IS WRONG AND SHOULD BE CONDEMNED BY ALL AND SUNDRY. IT IS NOT COOL TO FORCE A WOMAN INTO SEXUAL ACTS AGAINST HER WISH...IF YOU JUDGE HER BECAUSE SHE VISITED THE GUY,HOW ABOUT HUSBANDS THAT RAPE THEIR WIVES?? OR BOYFRIENDS THAT RAPE THEIR GIRLFRIENDS?? IF A WOMAN SAYS NO...DON'T COERCE HER,DON'T SAY BECAUSE SHE VISITED ME OR SMILED AT ME OR HER BODY LANGUAGE BETRAYED HER...NO IS NO AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AS NO....SAY NO TO RAPE AND RAPISTS, TODAY MAY BE HER TURN TOMORROW COULD BE YOUR SISTERS' OR DAUGHTERS'....

You said the right thing.No justification for any form of rape even if the lady appear nude. I wouldn't know why a lady should be raped and herein, 3 guys involved in raping a young woman of which she has to live the rest of her life in trauma. Too bad. The guys should be given 21 yrs behind bar.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by nwakaibeya1: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >those who HAVE spiritual eye listen TO utterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?frm time of JESUSCHRIST
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Rotimi47: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2015
Prison awaits them.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by swaggprofessor(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2015
what is the world turning into. I believe the best way Nigerian Police can put an end to this rubbish is by chopping off the dick of the criminals. I rest my case.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by trish87: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
U be confirm Akamu, ode, iniranu
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by trish87: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
woodcook:
Please there is no justification to what those guys did. So guys should go around raping every unemployed girl. The question should have been what are guys of 25 - 27 years doing at home that early?
U are rite in ur own world though.. .. Buh I still mentain my opinion
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by move1043: 1:44am On Sep 21, 2016
ATTENTION :""ATTENTION ::::FRAUDSTERS :: GENERAL PUBLIC SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS FRAUDULENT SITE.
they are sending link for you to create an account, ignore them because it a 419 site, if click on the link, they can hack into all your social media accounts using your NAME To defraud people.. PLEASE SHARE to save someone. Thanks

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Onyesblog(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.