Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (99920 Views)

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Cavenchy(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
This is a traditional case of keeping a chicken as pet, one day you would eat it. She saw the signs these so called friends only saw her as chicken but she kept going into their den even when the lion had licked its lips once and sent two others ahead to access the prey. Parents need to teach their children to be careful. She was gullible for her age, look at those guys faces they are much older than her and don't look like responsible people who have done much for themselves at their age. Why would she hang with these sorts and expect them to be well behaved? While, its not her fault she trusted them, her mother should have advised her not to go hanging about with guys far older without reason.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Rape is not on the increase in Nigeria. I believe that it has always been this high. The only difference between now and then is technology hence the assumption that it is on the increase.

you are a born liar.

fear God, don't bring your crap to Nigerians.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
This girl trust these hegoats and they betrayed the trust. Let them go to jail.She could be anyone's daughter,sister ........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by desmondDessi(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
standd is gonna write tire
What she just kinda addressed
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by animalz: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/i-never-imagined-my-three-friends-could-gang-rape-me-19-year-old-stylist-assaulted-by-neighbours/

Pictures of the three friends that gang raped her

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

THIS STORY IS MADE FROM CHICKEN SHITTE undecided

WHY WILL THAT ODE WOMAN STILL DEY GO THOSE GUY HOUSE undecided

WOMEN NATURALLY NO GET SENSE AT ALL.

THEM FOR RAPE SHITTE COMOT FROM HER BODY. USELESS WOMAN.

THOSE THREE GUYS, YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB. KEEP IT UP
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Thats y females should have tool cheesy

Like me im orepared wish a nigga woukd try .. Nah dat day he go meet god wahlahi ..
First start off with pepper spray and blind that demon , then take my taser n electrocute his life . Den use my pen knife n cut off his manhood yesss dat how u do it .. Ladies take note .. Since government no wan help una .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2015
I can't just imagine how 3 friends will bleep one girl in turn, no condom and with force (rape). that pic 2 guy is a fine guy while such evil? Well the girl is brave and let them face the music. Just 5 minutes groove will make them spend years behind the walls.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

How is that relevant to this issue?

Ode!

you must be the one who prepared the script.

were.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nihilist: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Maybe it isn't such a good idea for a girl to go ALONE to the house of a spurned admirer to 'while away time'

I'm not blaming the victim....but dont go around fire expecting not to sweat
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Yoruba boys and rape sha. . . .
True it happens everywhere but their own is like its genetically influenced or something. .
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Teenage girls should start carrying pepper sprays in their bag or purse wherever they go to protect themselves from bad boys who harass or try to abuse them sexually. When you spray the thing in his eyes,for 10 to 15mins he won't be able to open his eyes,then you'd have been able to run away. You can get peppersprays to buy online,if not I can help you mix very strong ones. Bad boys all over the place;they don't even think about the risk of being infected with STD/AIDS.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by manchester1: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2015
she has ate Dat guy moni severally yet she refuses 2 comply wit him n d guy now nid d help f his fwends 2 get under d pant. the fwends cannot just look at him but also join in tasting d koko. de gal n d boiz wr all wrong hr. if u don't lyk a guy 2 d extent of sex y dn do u embezle his moni n time.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Blackfire(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Well, I pray your sisters, mother and daughters go through the same thing this girl went throughcheesy

u are such a good person,see your prayer,hmmm, well here is my prayer for the fo.ol u are praying for, he will be ganged raped by 3 men,and they will video it,post it on youtube... And those men will be his trusted friends,6months later he will discover he is HIV positive. All this i ask in lucifer's name,
... U can say amen for him
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Thats y females should have tool cheesy

Like me im orepared wish a nigga woukd try .. Nah dat day he go meet god wahlahi ..
First start off with pepper spray and blind that demon , then take my taser n electrocute his life . Den use my pen knife n cut off his manhood yesss dat how u do it .. Ladies take note .. Since government no wan help una .

aunty or oga, tell your scriptwriters to have their femme fatales NOT go to men's houses to while away time, all the time.

and have their mothers tell them the same, before granting interviews in phantom media.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

you are a born liar.

fear God, don't bring your crap to Nigerians.

Ish! Fvck off my mentions. We are not in the same level at all wink
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
phreakabit:
Igbo boys and rape sha. . . .
True it happens everywhere but their own is like its genetically influenced or something. .
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Blackfire:

u are such a good person,see your prayer,hmmm, well here is my prayer for the fo.ol u are praying for, he will be ganged raped by 3 men,and they will video it,post it on youtube... And those men will be his trusted friends,6months later he will discover he is HIV positive. All this i ask in lucifer's name,
... U can say amen for him

Amen! wink
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Willie2015: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Rape should attract death penalty. It's the only way out.

Alternatively, let them get a law that allow removal of male sexual male organ by surgical operation.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

I am Ish! Fvck off my mentions. We are not in the same level at all wink

most definitely I am not perverted like you.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

Na so e be grin

Ode!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Na so e be grin

I am a f.ool aka Ode!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a very stupid fool!

Infact you are a complete BORN BY MISTAKE!
hello cutie,i really feel ur pain and anger cz ders no moral justification for rape but pls do know on this net U ll meet diff people who will not share ur views due to their reasoning and knowledge on the effects of the act,i do plea with U to not let angry ruin ur rep here on net cz i did read his reply to U and it was a big insult to ur person.i undrstnd ur anger and still remember gurls do rape guys dis am certain of,so midear let it roll.⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by majorgaga(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2015
cool
Tapout:

lol..thank u, see ur pics, don't go n get married, keep attending other people's wedding..u Don turn canopy.. idiat angry
lol.....lwkmd abeg small small grin
Tapout:

lol..thank u, see ur pics, don't go n get married, keep attending other people's wedding..u Don turn canopy.. idiat angry
lol.....lwkmd abeg small small
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by cap28: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

She trusted the guy and took him as a friend that's why she went to his room, but in your mind she deserved to be gang raped, I honestly feel sorry for the woman (if you have one) in your life

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Some people on this thread are just sick and disgusting..
HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by animalz: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am laughing at some of the immature comments here. Even a married man has no rights to rape his wife. It is anti-nature and totally bestial. These culprits should be jailed and I advise every lady to avoid having close friendship with men they are not interested in. Men are foolish beasts when are aroused .

YOU SON OF A BASTARD!

THE MEN WE KNOW THAT ARE FOOLISH BEAST WILL BE YOUR FATHER, YOUR UNCLE, YOUR BROTHERS.

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN, I PRAY THEM RAPE THE HELL OUT OF YOUR 6FIT BELOW ROTTEN KITTY.

ANIMAL
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by alexov(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Those guys need to be made an example of. But the girl get mind o! I wouldn't even be friends with those guys

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Some people getting aggressive when making a point.

You have no idea what the girl went through, and she did a good thing by not bottling it up. Being Raped is not a good thing and, no one should go through that.

Some men just feel they could get away with it. Smh!

What's their punishment? Going to prison and that's all. undecided
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2015
as per the ones praying to lucifer on the thread, he will visit you with everything you mentioned in your prayers in Jesus Name, amen.

is it just me or are southeasterners not constituting a big portion of openly Satanist nlers?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Once it's a rape case,,the Nairaland women get all boiled up and sensitive.

Anyone who tries to be objective about the issue and tries to look at the case from a different view becomes an instant devil.

SMH! undecided
How dare you get to be objective w where rape is concerned? Be it a man or a woman, rape is a heinous act and should never be condoned regardless of what led to it. Ignorance is not an excuse and for your sake ‘Sex without consent=rape'
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Just confirmed. All three are from ogun state. South West.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
the emboldened still baffles me. I just can't wrap my head around it

Animals d0 dat n dats wer dey bel0ng

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.