Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) (44972 Views)

Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture / Tuface And Annie Loved Up In New Photos: Beautiful Couple! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by sixtuschimere: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2015
Music super star Tuface Idibia and his wife are working on a new music which is expected to break the internet.

The power couple were spotted in a romantic mood shooting a music video in the US.

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/06/tuface-idibia-and-wife-annie-shooting.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2015
cool pic

Hope to get to this level someday

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by crazygod(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2015
I know this will get to the FP. I just know

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Basildvalour(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
The baba himself doing it right. He is just unstoppable.

We are expecting the hit

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by hensben(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Idibia himself..The guy na comedian for those that know him well reason Annie dey shine teeth grin

Tuale!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by oluwafemi113(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2015
4 Baba on point

With 2 mama

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by ramdris(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2015
One of Nigeria 's finest artist. Thumbs up bro!

11 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by enoqueen: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2015
We are patiently waiting.

Thumps up.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by tompat86(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:
cool pic

Hope to get to this level someday
i see u surpassing him in d nearest future,dnt limit ur challenges,instead i want u 2challenge ur limit.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Patiently waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by ebosie11(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Sommyangel(f): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
Lovey dovey

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2015
Any music that comes from 2baba is always faultless to me. I like his person and works. Anticipating!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by chigoizie7(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2015
An epitome of simplicity.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by oromankirisi(f): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Cool wink
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by boss1310(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2015
aawwww thats his african queen

8 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by maureensylvia(f): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
cool pix...patiently working on my album
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by iykebesbt1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
I go like copy this tune... Abeg where 1 dey make I press am?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Fernandowski(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Leaving to another country to shoot a nigerian music video

Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by aboyaji(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whose music album is loading?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Starships4u(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cool pics..... Land booked...

Lands for sale

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by aboyaji(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fernandowski:
Leaving to another country to shoot a nigerian music video

Nigerians
poverty na baskat

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by efilefun(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by wisefizz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
2FAFA

NAIJA BLOGGERS BE LIKE

WWW.YouAreMad.com
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Dannidom(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cute couple
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by candidbabe(f): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tu baba is unstopable.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by ogunleye557(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
embarassed network killing buzz
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by okooloyun1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by kingabe21(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
2baba oko olowo ori Annie(I fil U)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Attends Wizkid’s Starboy Fest (Photos) / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire / PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.