Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education (35096 Views)

Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Borno Governor Denies Appointing Chibok Principal Commissioner Of Education / Gov. Shettima Nominates GGSS Chibok Principal As Borno Education Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by xynerise: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
That is Politics in Nigeria for you
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by konos(f): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU ARE INTELLIGENT, NOT UNTIL I SAW THIS RUBBISH YOU JUST WRITE undecided

IMBEC1LE ARE MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.

MOSQUITO BRAIN
Why are u people always too quick to insult each other. Sbody gave a news instead of trying to verify its authenticity, you all just come up here and start yelling and calling each other names. Do you think buhari, Jonathan and the rest of them knows us or even give a shit about you or me as individuals. Pls let us be wise. But if the news is true, which I will try to confirm, then we are in deep trouble. God help Nigeria.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
dokyOloye:
Now,d plot is becoming clearer.
Remember this woman,her vice and d gateman all had daughters who were writing WAEC wt d kidnapped girls but their daughters somhw managed not to be present when d kidnappers came.
It's worthy of note too that d coordinator of BBOG campaign was also appointed as a member of d inauguration committee.

hmmm, this is serious angry

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by wisestman(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
not surprised

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by animalz: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
kayode27:

You must have a goat brain.
Even referring to you as a GOAT is an insult to goats.

AND YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF AN INSECT.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by redcliff: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
tpiander:
that's nice.

In wat sense?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by hydeka: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by stcool(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili is the biggest FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.... grin

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Tundeiab(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Akon419:

Source: http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/7218-governor-shettima-nominates-ggss-chibok-principal-as-borno-education-commissioner
She has done the biding of her task master. It's time to be rewarded! The creator of the Chibok girls will certain take revenge... If what I am thinking is true.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by animalz: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
konos:

Why are u people always too quick to insult each other. Sbody gave a news instead of trying to verify its authenticity, you all just come up here and start yelling and calling each other names. Do you think buhari, Jonathan and the rest of them knows us or even give a shit about you or me as individuals. Pls let us be wise. But if the news is true, which I will try to confirm, then we are in deep trouble. God help Nigeria.

undecided
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Likely keeping her close to the government so she wouldnt talk. Excellent service rewarded.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Jpanama3: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
tpiander:
that's nice.
what's nice abt this, that she possesses the acumen for such a position? Nah!
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
dokyOloye:

Remember this woman,her vice and d gateman all had daughters who were writing WAEC wt d kidnapped girls but their daughters somhw managed not to be present when d kidnappers came..
. . . . Now, this is new and news to me... Are you sure of what you just typed or what bro? If you are so SURE then . . . . . Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by gratiaeo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
With this method backwardness will never depart from North. We all know that Chibok girls are script

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by redcliff: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Chibok girls were used by the APC to destroy GEJ's govt, BBOG coordinator has been appointed by GMB to head his transition commitee while the Principal is being nominated for comissioner.

There is a high level of conspiracy in all of these

Did apc also ask shekarau to play a role and make a video to tell the world about the abduction?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by awa(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
If this turns out to be true then I would know that there's little or no hope for this nation. Was this woman even meant to still be in service till now? An average Oyibo would have resigned due to trauma she might have suffered. Here we are making her Commissioner. There's goddd ohhhh

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by 4lashyme: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
I don't understand! Is it as a result of a job well done OR
Hope its not what am thinking
It's exactly what you are thinking. Job well done. The Season movie acted to the director's script.
You should wonder why we've not heard nor seen any news about the missing chibok girls, their parents, and the Ugly Madam Due Process.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
She facilitated the chibok kidnap girls.Bokoharam governor.The change is manifesting.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by ifyan(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
I don't understand! Is it as a result of a job well done OR
Hope its not what am thinking

It's what you are thinking bro.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Ivanspring(f): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU ARE INTELLIGENT, NOT UNTIL I SAW THIS RUBBISH YOU JUST WRITE undecided

IMBEC1LE ARE MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.

MOSQUITO BRAIN

Iyami!!!
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by sms87: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmm
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by peedeeasobie(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is Abracadabra! A pure case of 'the more you look the less you see!

We have been punked, nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by peedeeasobie(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is Abracadabra! A pure case of 'the more you look the less you see!

We have been punked, nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by animalz: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ivanspring:

Iyami!!!

LYAMI undecided
ENGLISH PLEASE
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Pascal181: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Jpanama3: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
kindly add a source to this story and see it on FP under 30 seconds
That's why u have Google: www.nigerianwatch.com/news/7218-governor-shettima-nominates-ggss-chibok-principal-as-borno-education-commissioner
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Ahmed4002(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
cococandy:
This can't be true I refuse to believe it.
This same thread was created yesterday. The op describe the principal as man without any meaning ful statement.
suddenly the post was modified and linked to another website as source.
cc lalatisclala
check out all the op thread created and see.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Lilimax(f): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
I refuse to believe this. embarassed
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by 9jatatafo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why give this plincipal (according to PEJ) this post?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by neocortex: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
APC as usual showing how dunce they are , why celebrating failure by appointing a woman who failed to look after her student.
In another way maybe she succeeded by failing.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by M4gunners: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Chibok girls were used by the APC to destroy GEJ's govt, BBOG coordinator has been appointed by GMB to head his transition commitee while the Principal is being nominated for comissioner.

There is a high level of conspiracy in all of these
Girl i like ur personal text.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by myklangelo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
The principal merits that...it is not easy to be an instrument of destabiliztion for a sitting president.
He is getting paid for collaboration.

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov / Family Of Kidnapped Alwan Hassan Paid N100m For His Release - DailyNigerian / Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.