Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education (35073 Views)

Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Borno Governor Denies Appointing Chibok Principal Commissioner Of Education / Gov. Shettima Nominates GGSS Chibok Principal As Borno Education Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by may0001: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
I don't understand! Is it as a result of a job well done OR
Hope its not what am thinking
May be for acting her part to fulfilment. Who knows.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by abraka00(f): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
Dont b surprised. She has done what the wanted her to do. Yes it is what u are thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Uncletony(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Islamfulanibadoo!!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by churchmind: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Akon419:

Source: http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/7218-governor-shettima-nominates-ggss-chibok-principal-as-borno-education-commissioner
this is d highest level of organise crime in d 21st century GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH DAT PRINCIPAL,D GOV,BOKO HARI,JEGA,TINUTHIEF,OBY EZEGUPROSTITUTE, n those dat promise dat naija will b ungovernable.SARAKI is GOD handwork let watchout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

LIKE I CARE MORE OR LESS ABOUT ENGLISH.

ODE.

GO CORRECT YOURSELF ON HOW TO SPELL "YOUR"

ANIMALS CLAIMING THEM KNOW ENGLISH

I give up. You are officially daft!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by xakakes: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
OnyeIbo:

I give up. You are officially daft!!! undecided undecided undecided
R.1.P since u have given up
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

LIKE I CARE MORE OR LESS ABOUT ENGLISH.

ODE.

GO CORRECT YOURSELF ON HOW TO SPELL "YOUR"

ANIMALS CLAIMING THEM KNOW ENGLISH

I give up. You are officially daft!!! cool cool cool
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Positiveminds(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
When Asari said the Chibok thing was a scam the gullible ones shouted him down. Now isn't it clear that he is right after all? The questions not still answered are these?

Where did the Chibok girls disappear to?
Why were the children of the Principal and Vp not amongst those kidnapped, since they all were writing the same exams?
Why is it that the military does not have a trace of the kidnapped girls when the made foray into the Sambisa forest ?

So many questions to ask. Their evil plot against God's annoited leader will remain a pain to the North for years to come. No appologies.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
xakakes:
R.1.P since u have given up
Ndi ofe mmanu, Yoruba cowards!!! Go on, run to mama before i spank u!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Shaw007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Interesting lipsrsealed
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Abba999(f): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
konos:

Why are u people always too quick to insult each other. Sbody gave a news instead of trying to verify its authenticity, you all just come up here and start yelling and calling each other names. Do you think buhari, Jonathan and the rest of them knows us or even give a shit about you or me as individuals. Pls let us be wise. But if the news is true, which I will try to confirm, then we are in deep trouble. God help Nigeria.

Shutup! Don't be a dumbass!! Wheather true or not, we know their game plan from start.
And don't u underestimate the power of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by sasquareT(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chibok girls abduction was never true in the first place.....na scam, though BH abduct some woman but the governor knw more than what he is letting out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by stanbet(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Waiting for confirmation
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op. You just de confuse me for here. Is it he's or her. Name is among those forwarded.

Anyway. APC is the biggest failure naija has ever achieved.

But. It's part of life

After now. It won't happen again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by ndcide(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Only the jaaaaanjaweeeds can explain this.
May God judge this bokoharam issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Abba999(f): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
asuustrike2009:

inasmuch as you hate her including myself, it doesn't call for insult. The best you can do is to critised her instead of insult.

Oby ezekwensu is a slut! I know the biiitch in person. She was our distant friend, and if I see her again in person I'll shred her in my grill! Nonesense!! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by TOSINSESI: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is part of Change APC wants for Nigeria..... Its Obvious the Missing Girls is a Scam to disrupt GEJ tenure but this never speaks well of Us to the World....... I pity those who fail to know APC is a
Power driven Party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Chocboyslim: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Another nollywood movie title "Stories for the gods"..... y won't him (shittima) norminate her for dat position afterall she helped in masterminding d plans of making Goodluck Jonathan regime miserable* APC is d brain behind all dis filmtricks.... #Period*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Tayomi37(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is now cleared to me when Mrs Jonathan z 'chai there is God o o o. She saw a great conspiracy of the highest order against her husband. I weep for this nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by ohemdave(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
The Chibok conspiracy

All liers will have their part in the lake of fire.It Shan't be well with all those that cajoled Nigerians over pseudo disappearance of acclaimed Chibok girls including the coordinator bring back our girl (insane OBY) that brought people acclaimed to be the parents of the missing girls to meet with the then president,GEJ. The hard end money of Nigeria was spent on people who are not Nigerians,knowing very well that its was a fiction.Posterity will not allow all of you to derived Satisfaction from evil proceed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by luvprince4real(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na God go punish all of una wey play dis script.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by frisky2good(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
She did her job well if not, how come she and her kids along with the school teachers were not in the school on that fateful day? Very soon, the truth will be revealed.

Chosen1984:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Eshinery(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by petermichaels(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Truth is surfacing

And some educated slaves down south protested against Jonathan. grin
my frnd uv said it all. And wen one try to put som sense in2 dia sensless head,dey call u religious fanatic. Now d truth is gradually surfacing. FOOLS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by ayusconcord(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Reward time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by mankan2k7(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
On what ground? we don enter one chance. chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by ugoezeik(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
and u want me to believe dat fis chibok stuff isn't a scam to ease gej out of aso rock? right frm day 1 patient Jonathan said it but let me rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by nortcentrallord(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Where are all the apc conspiracy theorist and those educated buffoons shouting Change! Change! Like they bought something from someone. This was one of the major reasons some educated slaves in the west and their illiterate slave master down north conspired agains GEJ now the truth is revealing itself little by little. One day, every conspiracy will come to light but the bible says "the measure you give is the measure you will receive". There is no rest for the wicked. A house biult on conspiracy will be destroyed by conspiracy. God is never asleep.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by okechukwu3: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Chibok girls were used by the APC to destroy GEJ's govt, BBOG coordinator has been appointed by GMB to head his transition commitee while the Principal is being nominated for comissioner.

There is a high level of conspiracy in all of these

Did apc also ask shekarau to play a role and make a video to tell the world about the abduction?

It took Shekarau weeks to claim the abduction of Chibok girls unlike his other deeds

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by 400billionman: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lolzz
Dt egift mata don tire me sef.
He used 2 tarnish d image of GEJ here on NL.

Dis chibok girls is a very big scam. D principal hv bin rewarded. Now tel me, why is he rewarded? Very soon oby ezekwesili wil be appointed as a minister too. Those people shouting Chibok girls are really d people dt kidnapped dem if dey r missing. They promised 2 make Nigeria ungovernable 4 GEJ and dey later fulfilled dia promise tru BH . Wht ealse wil i say. GEJ is now being Vindicated after all .

Tinubu, Baba one chane, commissioner Osubande we r watching u guys.

You forgot President Mitchell of West Germany...
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm'A labourer deserves his wage'....indeed a good reward for a job Welldone.
Na God go punish all you APshit bastards! Fools! Only wicked souls who just wanted Jonathan to fail believed and still believe in that kidnapping scam.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba / Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.