Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education (35072 Views)

Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Borno Governor Denies Appointing Chibok Principal Commissioner Of Education / Gov. Shettima Nominates GGSS Chibok Principal As Borno Education Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by obailala(m): 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
AgapeCharis:
If the chibok girls abduction cpuld6br scripted and well played, then the abduction you're talking about is a walkover.
Are you suggesting the Nigerian army that raided several bokoharam camps, freed the captives and showed the freed captives to the world are also a part of your alleged nollywood movie?... Remember the freeing of those 600+ captives was done by the NA under GEJ's regime.

If you say the Nigerian army under GEJ staged those episodes for APC, I suppose the Nigerian Air force also staged the aerial videos of the bombardments of BH camps and those videos of fleeing BH fighters were also staged the same day those captives were released right?

Well, I have no words for you and all your co-travellers. But just wait for the day your loved one would be kidnapped and then people come online and tell you it was staged. You will surely remember these your words.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by ideology(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
I comment my reserve grin

Cc:obailala

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by AreaFada2: 1:01am On Jun 22, 2015
You mean the same Principal that only she "waka come" see our dear Dame Peypey? Chai, diaris really God o! grin cheesy

Things dey happen for this our zoo of a nation. Even a zoologist had difficulties managing it. cheesy

Let's see how well a cattle herder will do. grin

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by berbs112(m): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2015
Chibok gals was a scam/Political Propaganda after all. Cos I don't understand dis appointment

Nawa oo
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Pamelayoung: 1:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Is that so?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Akon419:
i

Source: http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/7218-governor-shettima-nominates-ggss-chibok-principal-as-borno-education-commissioner

Nonsense move if true..

Plus, why are people making this Chibok issue sound like it was what was responsible for GEJs downfall.. Book Haram destroyed GEJ and Chibok was a sizable portion amongst others of their atrocities.. Abi u a don forget the Mubi Students? UN building Bombing? Police HQ Bombing? Military Barracks Bombing? Madala Christmas Bombing? The Slaughter in churches, Mosques and more? Please these PDP supporters should stop blaming their downfall on Chibok saga..

However.. On the flip side, what better person can you pick as Commisioner of Education who can be better than a Principal or Vice Chancellor? I would hope her being a principal of a Government school in a very remote rural area like Chibok would have given her a first hand experience of the difficulties faced by Children who live outside the Urban areas.

If she is qualified, then give her the job..

If this is politically motivated, then it was a very reeeeetarded move.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 22, 2015
obailala:
Are you suggesting the Nigerian army that raided several bokoharam camps, freed the captives and showed the freed captives to the world are also a part of your alleged nollywood movie?... Remember the freeing of those 600+ captives was done by the NA under GEJ's regime.

If you say the Nigerian army under GEJ staged those episodes for APC, I suppose the Nigerian Air force also staged the aerial videos of the bombardments of BH camps and those videos of fleeing BH fighters were also staged the same day those captives were released right?

Well, I have no words for you and all your co-travellers. But just wait for the day your loved one would be kidnapped and then people come online and tell you it was staged. You will surely remember these your words.
Do you know how many army generals are boko haram sympathizers? If you're close to the military, you'd understand what I'm saying.

I'm not going to argue with you. It's clear you're part of those that are willfully blinded to the truth because of the hatred for GEJ's government.

Look beyond your nose bro. Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by chiedu7: 3:58am On Jun 22, 2015
[size=14pt]REWARD FOR KEEPING QUIET ON WHAT HAPPENED AT CHIBOK[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by donttouch: 5:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Chosen1984:
I don't understand! Is it as a result of a job well done OR
Hope its not what am thinking

Haaaaaa!

Dat thing u r thinking may be what i'm thinking also
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by texazzpete(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Emmy4Naija:

Think about this; even if it wasn't a script, did the Principal of the school show any leadership quality that warrants such appointment?

That's nothing.

Did GEJ show any leadership qualities that befit his position? The President that waited 3 weeks to address the nation on the terrible crime.

I sure didn't see you complaining back then
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Tomiwaa(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2015
dokyOloye:
Now,d plot is becoming clearer.
Remember this woman,her vice and d gateman all had daughters who were writing WAEC wt d kidnapped girls but their daughters somhw managed not to be present when d kidnappers came.
It's worthy of note too that d coordinator of BBOG campaign was also appointed as a member of d inauguration committee.
these are just your conspiracy theories. doky
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Tomiwaa(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2015
texazzpete:

That's nothing.

Did GEJ show any leadership qualities that befit his position? The President that waited 3 weeks to address the nation on the terrible crime.

I sure didn't see you complaining back then
a country where Erelu Olusola Obada was the minister of defense. means we don't look for any quality here jare.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Demdem(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Chubhie:
When will egift, demdem and the lettered one who went on self imposed exile going to be rewarded for a job well done?

do u think i rely on politicians the way u and ur miserable likes enjoyed succking jonah-daft cocck to ensure ur sustenance?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by obailala(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Do you know how many army generals are boko haram sympathizers? If you're close to the military, you'd understand what I'm saying.

I'm not going to argue with you. It's clear you're part of those that are willfully blinded to the truth because of the hatred for GEJ's government.

Look beyond your nose bro. Have a nice day!
Did you say I am blinded by hatred?..lol

For a second, put aside the Jonathanian sentiments blocking your judgement and listen to yourself. There's a saying that "when a man begins to think everyone else in the community has gone mad, he should check himself closely"

Have you ever wondered why it is only die-hard Jonathan supporters that always see the "film trick" you keep alleging?... You sincerely believe the whole world is crazy and being deceived by APC with a staged war in the NE but only Jonathan supporters are wise enough to see the truth?

Very soon you will also claim that all the people being killed by BH in the NE are also stage managed?... People are dying and going through hell everyday in the NE, men women and kids, yet your blind love for GEJ has twisted your mind to feel it's all a conspiracy theory. It's not your fault, humans are naturally evil hearted when it doesnt concern them. Maybe if you had a relative who's a victim of the terror in the NE, that sentimental log would fall off your eyes.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Obynolee(f): 7:51am On Jun 22, 2015
Chosen1984:

Yes,it is because of a job well done,she helped in the properganda and this is her reward
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Obynolee(f): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2015
benedictnsi:
since he was an ordinary principal and such quality, quantity and large number of girls were abducted, how much more now that he is the commissioner for Education

I just hope the entire girls in the state doesn't miss

Who told you that any girl missed,when the parents of the so called Chibok girls were invited in Abuja did you remember that some persons who are not even from Chibok went there
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by HIPROFILE(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Cant jast understand why APC politicians always play wark.

Dant they know nigerians are watching and are now wise enough to read this kinda game. Absolute Nonsense!

Tufia!

Tufia..... Buhari!..........Tufia........Tinubu
Tufia!!! To all a' you APC leaders your doom is near.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by rightflank: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Chosen1984:
What are you thinking?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2015
rightflank:

What are you thinking?

lol
What am thinking is not a good stuff for one to say or do. How on earth would a principal who couldn't guarantee the safety of close to pupils of 1 school, be allowed to oversee all pupils in a state.

This must be her remuneration for a well planned movie to disrupt GEJ

1 Like

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Chubhie: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Demdem:

do u think i rely on politicians the way u and ur miserable likes enjoyed succking jonah-daft cocck to ensure ur sustenance?
Speak of the devil....You never disappoint. Your obsession with Bros J is legendary. I'm more concerned of your mental state.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Same to you dear.
francizy:

May only good news be ya porsion this year and onward.. smiley
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by free13: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
dokyOloye:
Now,d plot is becoming clearer.
Remember this woman,her vice and d gateman all had daughters who were writing WAEC wt d kidnapped girls but their daughters somhw managed not to be present when d kidnappers came.
It's worthy of note too that d coordinator of BBOG campaign was also appointed as a member of d inauguration committee.

Hmmm.....
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by peeta89(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
This Shettima guy seem to be biased when it comes to appointing his cabinets. What has dis woman done to merit this appointment? Well let's see if the state house of assembly will approve her appointment?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Bizibi(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Chubhie:
Speak of the devil....You never disappoint. Your obsession with Bros J is legendary. I'm more concerned of your mental state.
that is his nature,that is why he was named doggydemdem.....nairaland's famous dog

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by corektchic: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2015
AreaFada2:
You mean the same Principal that only she "waka come" see our dear Dame Peypey? Chai, diaris really God o. grin cheesy

Things dey happen for this our zoo of a nation. Even a zollogist had difficulties managing it. cheesy

Let's see how well ao cattle herder will do. grin
habatically. Na wa 4u o!
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Chubhie: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Bizibi:
that is his nature,that is why he was named doggydemdem.....nairaland's famous dog
That youngman needs our collective help regardless of which political divide one is. He amuses me yet has my sympathies. How do you suggest we help Demdem?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Bizibi(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Chubhie:
That youngman needs our collective help regardless of which political divide one is. He amuses me yet has my sympathies. How do you suggest we help Demdem?
buy him from his owner and take him to a vet to check fr any mental disease then give him a nice treatment....you will see how he will grow back with a human brain
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Chubhie: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
Bizibi:
buy him from his owner and take him to a vet to check fr any mental disease then give him a nice treatment....you will see how he will grow back with a human brain
Who are his handlers?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by mckay4real: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
She's being rewarded for her involvement in the propaganda that brought APC into power! Chibok girls kidnap is the biggest propaganda in our 55 years history!!!
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Bizibi(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Chubhie:
Who are his handlers?
ameachi is his handler..... He will be willing to sell him,he must be tired of him
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Chubhie: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Bizibi:
ameachi is his handler..... He will be willing to sell him,he must be tired of him
No wonder! What a combination! I feel it is hereditary and there's nothing much we can do cos Ameachi is even a madder man.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Bizibi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chubhie:
No wonder! What a combination! I feel it is hereditary and there's nothing much we can do cos Ameachi is even a madder man.
hahahaha.....I love that dog,he's got talent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo / Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps / Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.