Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education (35097 Views)

Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Borno Governor Denies Appointing Chibok Principal Commissioner Of Education / Gov. Shettima Nominates GGSS Chibok Principal As Borno Education Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Billygee2u: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chosen1984:
I don't understand! Is it as a result of a job well done OR
Hope its not what am thinking
your thinking is right
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Alaanyihaji(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
dokyOloye:
Now,d plot is becoming clearer.
Remember this woman,her vice and d gateman all had daughters who were writing WAEC wt d kidnapped girls but their daughters somhw managed not to be present when d kidnappers came.
It's worthy of note too that d coordinator of BBOG campaign was also appointed as a member of d inauguration committee.
Me too smell rat.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Masculity(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
dokyOloye:
Now,d plot is becoming clearer.
Remember this woman,her vice and d gateman all had daughters who were writing WAEC wt d kidnapped girls but their daughters somhw managed not to be present when d kidnappers came.
It's worthy of note too that d coordinator of BBOG campaign was also appointed as a member of d inauguration committee.

fingers crossed! Waiting for confirmation.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Vikto: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is it. Parents should start relocating their beloved children before it is too late. Let nobody make any mistake about what happened to those innocent girls. Thank God, the revelation has now reached those poor parents. There will never be peace for the wicked.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Demdem(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Chubhie:
Speak of the devil....You never disappoint. Your obsession with Bros J is legendary. I'm more concerned of your mental state.

Fool, be more concerned about ur pathetic life instead.
It's my duty to remind Nigerians who easily forgets things about the curse the drunkard brought on us. It's a civic responsibility on my part. Why do u care, do u still succk his cocck?
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Chubhie: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

It's my duty to remind Nigerians who easily forgets things about the curse the drunkard brought on us. It's a civic responsibility on my part. Why do u care, do u still succk his cocck?
If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you. A duty and a civic responsibility You are a great entertainment o Demdem lord of the night watch.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by ShowYourCertificate: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Aright bro. Waiting patiently
But would advice you not to take the op serious.
He lacks the constructive critics .
Just check thread created from same person.

May be you would come up with a better write up and source
The OP has come up with a better source. This thread has even made frontpage. So it's confirmed smiley
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Chubhie:

If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you. A duty and a civic responsibility You are a great entertainment o Demdem lord of the night watch.

Demdem:

Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Chubhie: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2015
@ Demdem, I never hit a man already down. Those guys are doing all necessary to cure you on the wike tread. I want you to conserve energy and not fight from too many fronts. In as much as I amuse myself at your mindset, it is never my thing to make jokes out of things people have no control over. I believe you can be better and not bitter.
Re: Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
Chubhie:
@ Demdem, I never hit a man already down. Those guys are doing all necessary to cure you on the wike tread. I want you to conserve energy and not fight from too many fronts. In as much as I amuse myself at your mindset, it is never my thing to make jokes out of things people have no control over. I believe you can be better and not bitter.
[/s]

Demdem:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon As An Undergraduate At University Of Warwick (Throwback Pictures) / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.