Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine (2376 Views)

Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? / Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine by Maxcollins042(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2015
This early morning i wanted to withdraw money from an Access bank's ATM machine using my UBA ATM Card,which after inserting the card into the machine, no "input your password" dialogue was displayed and when i tried to bring it out it couldn't come out, could it be that the card has expired or that the machine has a fault or that i didn't insert the card properly?, pls help as this is my first time trying to withdraw cash from any ATM that's not of my bank.
Re: Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
undecided iits either ur card iis bad or the atm card reader iis faulty. iit has nothing to do with the machine uu made use of bruv! iif uu can't stick around, the atm custodian might use his/her discretion n give iit back to uu.

Due to current CBN policy ur card will not returned to uu buh destroyed, an advise iis that uu don't wast ur precious tp going to access bnk on monday.
Goto ur bank n get a new atm card.

I totally understand ur plight now..
Re: Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine by SuperSuave(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine by CrazyScientist: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
SMH for you angry
Re: Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine by Starships4u(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2015
Just meet the person incharge of the branch's ATM machine....... Report ur case then the'll either ask u to write down ur name and account number..... Then the'll request u to come back the next day, or if the've removed it from the trap box, the'll simply ask for ur name and Acc no.... Then give it to you cooly..... But Bro if that's not ur bank, u may not get it back....
Re: Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine by SuperSuave(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2015
Maxcollins042:
This early morning i wanted to withdraw money from an Access bank's ATM machine using my UBA ATM Card,which after inserting the card into the machine, no "input your password" dialogue was displayed and when i tried to bring it out it couldn't come out, could it be that the card has expired or that the machine has a fault or that i didn't insert the card properly?, pls help as this is my first time trying to withdraw cash from any ATM that's not of my bank.
UBA ft access bank , mine was uba ft Union bank. There's nothing the banks will do for you even if you enter and reg your complain. Go to uba and fill form for a new ATM card, forget that one, you can't see it again
Re: Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine by Maxcollins042(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
UBA ft access bank , mine was uba ft Union bank. There's nothing the banks will do for you even if you enter and reg your complain. Go to uba and fill form for a new ATM card, forget that one, you can't see it again
For future purposes do u know why my atm card is trapped in there?
Re: Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
vimi:
undecided iits iit iif iit iis

why are you using ii, is that the new trend?
Re: Help, His ATM Card Is Trapped In An ATM Machine by SuperSuave(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
=34957133]For future purposes do u know why my atm card is trapped in there? [/quote] .

sometimes when your just force your atm card in the machine without waiting for it to refresh after a transaction, it swallows your card. Some banks ATM malfunction frequently tho, I only trust uba, Ecobank and first bank ATM maxhines., as for others, I look before I leap
[/b][/size][/color][/i][/font]

(1) (Reply)

GIONEE M5 Mini Official Price Announced / How Long Does It Take For Fedex To Deliver A Package To Nigeria From England / Dell Inspiron 11-3147 Touch Screen Replacement In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.