Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (67750 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
eromspete:
You gotta be careful with the people you curse on here.. You said something that could put you in a very difficult situation in future. And to think that it's coming from you, is appalling. Do not curse people you do not know.

Is lik u dont know d different between curse and assumption.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by lomprico(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
buhari needs to drop a bomb on biafra. too many treasonous dissidents in that region
you are very wise! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by kipesco(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
I hope the North and South West will find it comfortable to kill all Niger Deltans and relocate here.
Each day my heart bleeds, my eyes drop tears but God knows the reason for every action.
One thing I know for sure, it won't be this way for ever.
Niger Delta shall regain freedom for ever.
So help me God.

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by natedalo: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari is making a BIG mistake. The Niger Delta militants have the capability to cripple this country with minimal losses. If the nigerian army cannot face boko haram in open warfare in a desert like theater, i doubt they would be able to combat militants in the creeks and secure nigeria's oil installations. Opening a war on 2 fronts is not the answer, at worst military might should be used to force the militants to negotiate.

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by scobyy2007: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Civic Center loooooool
jtwest:
lo̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥o̲̣̥=°˚˚˚°=o̲̣̥o̲̣̥o̲̣̣̥l civic!!!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by abtmaviz(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
BTW........ are the Millitants really disturbing, killing and molesting people more than the BOKO HARRAM? OR is it a modern form of discrimination

I ask myself same question. Now they want to flex some muscle and they are quick with the bombing of Creek. They moved down to Maiduguri all this yl n hv they being able to bomb any hideout the answer is NO

Hope this is not tribalism at play. Face BokoHaram first first

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by chukzy700: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
watch wahala dey by psquare u know what this means.....
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by eromspete(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
undecided A response I expected. Don't put 'my mum' on any quote response to me again.
Idiataqueen:
Is lik u dont know d different between curse and assumption.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by darlenese(f): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
So name military una get power reach undecided
Go and fight boko haram oooooooooo
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by femliany(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
hello Carzola of a"night of a thousand laugh"
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by vikinatius(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
StOla:

Look at this criminal.

I have said it before that the SouthSouth needs a heavy dose of orientation on civic rights and responsibilities.

I used to think it was only the nomadic Fulani who carried on as if this country has no laws to abide by.

use your wisdom to judge well and balance, not to support any.
Because indirectly you are a criminal.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by SirShymexx: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
buhari needs to drop a bomb on biafra. too many treasonous dissidents in that region

Lmao. But please tell him not to bomb Uzochukwu, the conquering biafran warlord's home. grin

I don't even care about who ordered the bombings - those cowardly militants ought to be bombed to smithereens, including all those cold war era patrol ships GEJ bought for them. I'd even send a laser guided missile to GEJ's home as collateral damage for being a failure of epic proportions. A next one to Dokombo or whatever the fvck the name of that cowardly and loquacious obese gorilla with Osama's beard is - and make sure his head and his body are far apart. grin

Those militants are a scourge and scum of this earth. But innocent folks must be protected.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
So he didn't even wait for the house to decide on this before going ahead...but when it is boko haram the house will have to sit.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Icekyng: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
FynBabe:
I doubt if this is the right thing to do at the moment. Hmmmmmm! I hope this decision would not end up in regrets. Let's see how it goes.
ntn can hpn dear
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:
This is what you get when you have dogo yaro ...cattle rearing president and zobo sipping president with no WAEC and common commissioner as VP

Now this is the mess..lack of focus
Bro,been reading ur post,u've just been throwing insults.You have a WAEC certificate ryt? Go and join politics so that u can give us the much awaited change.Atleast he was smart enuff 2 ascend nd become president over WAEC holders.Am sure u are smart 2 since u have WAEC or even Bsc.Lift urself from where u r and be a leader

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Icekyng: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
natedalo:
Buhari is making a BIG mistake. The Niger Delta militants have the capability to cripple this country with minimal losses. If the nigerian army cannot face boko haram in open warfare in a desert like theater, i doubt they would be able to combat militants in the creeks and secure nigeria's oil installations. Opening a war on 2 fronts is not the answer, at worst military might should be used to force the militants to negotiate.
let d rat (Niger deltans) go n sitdown
who dem wan cripple ?
move away jare
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
IDGAF:

Bro,if u hate Buhari,it's a different case.Nobody has died in d airstrikes,plus its not targeted on people or their homes,the creeks is the Sambisa forest of the Niger delta.The breeding ground 4 their evil activities.The governmnt is only after destroying their stronghold,not killing them.The government is not stupid 2 know dat killing people will ignite a war.Am sure if u were president u wud av done beta dan Buhari,right?

u will retract this ur statement later.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Justinah4real(f): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civil war.
. A welcome development.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by stan4guy6(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
I laugh at the fighter jet they will use.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Idiataqueen(f): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
eromspete:
undecided A response I expected. Don't put 'my mum' on any quote response to me again.
Ur mum dont deserve it hun so is me dat deserve it? i dont know maybe i should apologize but a proverb says is d fruits of an orange tree dat let it to receive sticks or cane.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by iamrealdeji(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
IDGAF:

Bro,if u hate Buhari,it's a different case.Nobody has died in d airstrikes,plus its not targeted on people or their homes,the creeks is the Sambisa forest of the Niger delta.The breeding ground 4 their evil activities.The governmnt is only after destroying their stronghold,not killing them.The government is not stupid 2 know dat killing people will ignite a war.Am sure if u were president u wud av done beta dan Buhari,right?
Don't mind chuna1985,he's just another headless zombie that doesn't know what's going on
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by iamrealdeji(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
miqos02:
ok
are you Ibo?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by xreal: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
"Innocent lives were not affected"

I like the last sentence.

Keep it up.

Nigeria will be great.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Don't mind chuna1985,he's just another headless zombie that doesn't know what's going on

Let me just pretend as if u don't have mental problem n reply u.

I guess the English I post with has become very complicated for some people to understand.

The air force de bomb empty places called creeks...lmao, Nigerians r massively St.upid.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Pamelayoung: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Up! air vice marshall Adesola Amosu. Clear the pirates off our waterways.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
chuna1985:

u will retract this ur statement later.
The only thing dat can lead 2 losing lives is if the militants decides 2 retaliate by killing,which of cos it will be only ryt 4 d soldiers 2 defend themselves.The government already has a menace it is fighting and is not intending 2 kill people 2 ignite another.Who luvs war?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by stan4guy6(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So,let's leave the millitants alone to do their work.

Then when the oil companies have all pulled out, when importers and businessmen leave the Port Harcourt and Calabar ports, when people start losing jobs as a result.....when the money begins to fall...and when the whole South South soon falls into serious economic crisis........you will then start crying for the Army to come and use nuclear bombs on the militants.

Or you can blame the Hausas.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you are not asking why you have militants and Bokoists. You are not asking your governors and ;leaders why they have given you decades of poor leadership. Instead....you are only interested in chop money.

Continue. Africans sometimes.!
it is better that way
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ollyruffy: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
In as much as innocent lives are not affected, this is a welcome development.

It is better to clear the criminals early before they become monsters.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by luvmijeje(f): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

She's scared - the creek lords are coming to ya house to come take some of that amala. grin

Go and sit down. I'm just being a concern citizen. I'm just worried on how far a young chap as Seun will go for the sake of traffic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.