Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Dating Phyno Would Be A Dream Come True For Me -yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dating Phyno Would Be A Dream Come True For Me -yemi Alade (1691 Views)

Being Yoruba And Igbo Is A Plus For Me - Yemi Alade / I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade / EXPOSED! Yemi Alaye Is Interested In Dating Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Phyno Would Be A Dream Come True For Me -yemi Alade by CodecJay(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
In a recent episode of MTV Base Real Talk, the female sensational musician revealed some juicy bits and the Phyno part caught our attention.

Responding to the question from Twitter user @prolificJack, “Would you ever consider dating Phyno if he asked you to be his girl?” she replied saying, “Well, as the mama tangerine, if the household tangerine would love that, then yes I would.”
She also answered questions such as: Can she can speak French (“Oui je parle Francais, mais elle n’est pas tres bien.”) and if she can date a guy who cannot afford to buy her lunch (“If you can’t get lunch, maybe you can get breakfast, maybe even dinner!”)
Recall that just recently, there were speculations that the duo are in a relationship. This recent revelation from Yemi Alade has however buttress their alleged relationship.

Source:
http://www.mixtgist.com/2015/06/Yemi-alade-i-wouldnot-mind-dating-phyno.html

Re: Dating Phyno Would Be A Dream Come True For Me -yemi Alade by Airforce1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good to know grin
Re: Dating Phyno Would Be A Dream Come True For Me -yemi Alade by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
nice request ma'am *picks up the phone to talk to his nigg* phyno*
Re: Dating Phyno Would Be A Dream Come True For Me -yemi Alade by kendrick9(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Where did she say it would be a dream to date him?... All this silly sensationalist journalism.

1 Like

Re: Dating Phyno Would Be A Dream Come True For Me -yemi Alade by Houseofglam7(f): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Aunty Yemi, Phyno go hear

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Flaunts Ist Class Ticket As He Jets To The UK (photos) / See Beautiful Photos Of Basketmouth's Daughter As She Turns 4 / My Oh My! Check Out The Smoking Hot Body Of 47-year-old Singer, Toni Braxton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.